SANCTUARY AT FRASER VILLA

SANCTUARY AT FRASER VILLA Employer Reviews

Great experience
Medical Technician (Former Employee), Fraser, MIOctober 15, 2013
Pros: loving families, the place felt like home
Cons: co wokers could have been a little more positive
Enjoyed my coworkers and my residents most.
It was a great working experience and one of my most favorite jobs.
I got to meet a lot great families
Dynamic learning experience
Student (Former Employee), Fraser, MIAugust 8, 2013
Pros: dynamic learning
A sub acute rehab/long term care facility.
A variety of diagnoses- CVA, dementia, hip/knee replacements, fractures, general weakness...
The most difficult part of the job was navigating the paperwork process.
The most rewarding part of the job was establishing rapport with patients and helping them reach their potential.
It is a great place to work and to allow me to use my gifts and talents to minister to others.
Director of Pastoral Care (Current Employee), Freaser, MichiganJune 4, 2013
Pros: i could adjust my hours based on travel time.
Cons: the pension plan was not the best.
A typical day at work began with a staff meeting. This was very helpful because each person reported in on what was going on in the building. The information was very useful and allowed us to work as a team.
I learned how important it is to work as a team and to support and encourage one another.
I was apart of the management team and we were very professional. We began each day with a daily devotional or reflection. This helped us to get centered spiritualy. As a rsult I believe we served the patients better.
The hardes or most chalenging part of the job is all the meetings and committies. I love visiting patients and when I am in a meeting that takes away from contact with patients.
The most enjoyable part of the job is we treated everyone with diginity and respect. We tried to make the patients feel like they were at home. They really appreciated that.