SANCTUARY AT FRASER VILLA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It's a job
Staff (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIMarch 16, 2017
Friendly coworkers who are willing to help you learn and make sure you know your job. It's a job and paid the bills. It lead to better position within company.
Pros
Coworker, learning experience
Cons
Upper management lack of interacting with staff
Loved working here
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MINovember 2, 2016
Room to grow, comfortable and clean working environment, positive relationships are developed amongst residents and employees. No issues with unprofessional employees.
The Fraservilla work place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  SANCTUARY AT FRASER VILLAMay 28, 2016
This is a great place to work. I've been employed for ten years here. When new employees begin their journey here we like to keep this a welcoming atmosphere and make them feel as part of the family, because that's what we are. We are a team, there are no big I's and little u's , most of us work together. Our residents are well taken care of and enjoy our presence they ask, "where have you" been if they don't see you in a couple of days. Because some of their memory has declined they don't understand that we have to have off days. They make our day as well. We have lots of laughs together. (staff and residents). So if you are a team player this is the place for you, but you must remember we're here for our residents, to make their lives rewarding. They are treated with dignity and respect. Our goal is to make sure that the duration of their lives are their best days.
Pros
Team work, benefits, overtime, great work environment.
Cons
Need more regular workers on every unit, Not fill in staff who don't know the unit, to many contingent workers.
Excellent Staff and Team work
Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIMay 28, 2016
I loved this place . Light patient load , friendly environment . Always continuing education inservices held . Residents stay active with ongoing activities
Pros
Great Pay and benefits
Cons
Attendance policy
Good work enviroment
LPN (Current Employee) –  Fraser, MIApril 3, 2016
One of the best places I have ever worked!!! Management good. I have been working a few months. We need more fresh faces. The older employees. Get settled in their ways. That's not what makes a good company. Other then that. I love the elderly population. And the company....
Pros
Facility very clean. Most of the employees are friendly.
Cons
Need to reward employees who do well

Comment – August 9, 2016

Very nice and clean working environment. We always have the supplies we need, a plus. The management (cooperate) needs to recognize the good employees they have! One of the most under paid organizations, I have ever worked for. Seeing that the employees have made this wonderful place a 5 star facility. Don't take us for granted. I work with a good group of employees. Team work does make the dream work. I have been a nurse in this facility for 9 months

Great place to work.
Director of Assisted Living Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIMarch 3, 2016
Very busy day. Learned to be very dedicated to time management and building relationships. Great working team. Great satisfaction exceeding client expectations.
Pros
Organized, personal and productive.
Cons
Long hours.
Excellent care for patients with Alzheimers and Dimentia
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fraser, MINovember 9, 2013
Making sure that the patients' needs are promptly met, with a friendly smile and a positive attitude. These are all attributes that Fraser Villa has to offer its patients. Management makes sure that they put the needs of their patients first. It is a team environment. Most CNA are assigned 8 patients that they are responsible for. If you are busy assisting a patient, you can guarantee that a co-worker will step up to support you.
Great experience
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIOctober 15, 2013
Enjoyed my coworkers and my residents most.
It was a great working experience and one of my most favorite jobs.
I got to meet a lot great families
Pros
loving families, the place felt like home
Cons
co wokers could have been a little more positive
Dynamic learning experience
Student (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIAugust 8, 2013
A sub acute rehab/long term care facility.
A variety of diagnoses- CVA, dementia, hip/knee replacements, fractures, general weakness...
The most difficult part of the job was navigating the paperwork process.
The most rewarding part of the job was establishing rapport with patients and helping them reach their potential.
Pros
Dynamic learning
Cons
It is a great place to work and to allow me to use my gifts and talents to minister to others.
Director of Pastoral Care (Current Employee) –  Freaser, MichiganJune 4, 2013
A typical day at work began with a staff meeting. This was very helpful because each person reported in on what was going on in the building. The information was very useful and allowed us to work as a team.
I learned how important it is to work as a team and to support and encourage one another.
I was apart of the management team and we were very professional. We began each day with a daily devotional or reflection. This helped us to get centered spiritualy. As a rsult I believe we served the patients better.
The hardes or most chalenging part of the job is all the meetings and committies. I love visiting patients and when I am in a meeting that takes away from contact with patients.
The most enjoyable part of the job is we treated everyone with diginity and respect. We tried to make the patients feel like they were at home. They really appreciated that.
Pros
I could adjust my hours based on travel time.
Cons
The pension plan was not the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SANCTUARY AT FRASER VILLA. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5