Sanctuary at White Lake Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
great place to work
floor nurse (Former Employee) –  rehab & LTCMay 28, 2015
I worked for the company for more than 3 years & grew there as an individual more than any other company. In a 'culture change' building, it was a challenge adapting to the new concept for all departments, including management. The building is very large for 92 beds, which provides a challenge for all departments. Communication is key & all department heads work hard to make this happen. They maintain a 5-star rating based upon health inspections, state surveys, nursing care, & nurse staffing ratios, which is a collaborative process amongst all departments. This rating is not possible without teamwork from everyone. No skilled nursing facility is perfect; however, the Trinity facilities strive to keep their employees learning daily to be stronger caregivers overall. If you are open to learning, a good communicator, and a team player, then you will do well at White Lake.
Pros
excellent benefits, competative pay, hard-working staff
Cons
facility size may impede productivity depending on skill level
Great place to work!
Anam Cara (Certified Nurse Aide) (Current Employee) –  White Lake, MIApril 28, 2016
This is an amazing place to work and I have been able to have a day to day impact on the residents I worked with. Management is quick to respond to employee feedback and promote a safe environment for residents to recover and rehabilitate.
Worked in Dining Services
dining associtate (Former Employee) –  White lake, MIDecember 13, 2014
If you are applying to work in dining services...just stop while you're ahead. The kitchen in treated like complete trash by ever other departments in the building. We are constantly short staffed and we are harassed for it by the nursing department even though it is not our fault. They never fire the lazy workers who call off all the time and it makes is extremely unfair for the ones who come in and do their job right. Great pay and easy job but honestly the worst management and coworkers I've ever had to deal with anywhere. If you like being short staffed with out and inventory, poor management, and harassed on the daily I think you would love this job...otherwise stay far away.
Pros
great pay, and benefits
Cons
horrible staff
Great nurse & Aides-HORRID Management, terribly disorganized
Nurse (Former Employee) –  White LK, MISeptember 4, 2014
I lasted a little over 2 months. The pay was great but honestly the management was extremely poor, disorganized and treated the nursing staff horridly.

Nurses and Aides or Ana Cara? as they are referred too all pitched in and helped each other. The one good thing I can say is I've met a lot of fine highly skilled nurses here that went out of their way to help acclimate me to their nonsensical triple charting system-however management & scheduling issues runs them out pretty quickly.

Pay is high for a reason. They have quite a revolving door. Pt.s with very high acuity for staffing levels are accepted 24/7 with no notice or report from discharging facility. You regularly have fresh post op patients rolling in 10 min before the end of your shift. Equipment disappears and isn't available when you need it.

This place is a absolutely beautiful facility-but a nightmare to work as a nurse. You do not have the time or staff to give adequate and timely patient care. SAD. I was so excited to work at such a beautiful facility but it soured quickly. No money is worth it.
Pros
nursing staff & ana carem's (nurse aides), dietary. not properly staffed for high acuity patients
Cons
nursing management
sanctuary at whitelake
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  White Lake, MIJuly 24, 2014
Help residents with activities of daily living
routine lab samples
Pros
flexibility
Cons
management

Sanctuary at White Lake Reviews by Job Title