Sanctuary at White Lake

Sanctuary at White Lake Employer Reviews

Worked in Dining Services
dining associtate (Former Employee), White lake, MIDecember 13, 2014
Pros: great pay, and benefits
Cons: horrible staff
If you are applying to work in dining services...just stop while you're ahead. The kitchen in treated like complete trash by ever other departments in the building. We are constantly short staffed and we are harassed for it by the nursing department even though it is not our fault. They never fire the lazy workers who call off all the time and it makes – more... is extremely unfair for the ones who come in and do their job right. Great pay and easy job but honestly the worst management and coworkers I've ever had to deal with anywhere. If you like being short staffed with out and inventory, poor management, and harassed on the daily I think you would love this job...otherwise stay far away. – less
Great nurse & Aides-HORRID Management, terribly disorganized
Nurse (Former Employee), White LK, MISeptember 4, 2014
Pros: nursing staff & ana carem's (nurse aides), dietary. not properly staffed for high acuity patients
Cons: nursing management
I lasted a little over 2 months. The pay was great but honestly the management was extremely poor, disorganized and treated the nursing staff horridly.

Nurses and Aides or Ana Cara? as they are referred too all pitched in and helped each other. The one good thing I can say is I've met a lot of fine highly skilled nurses here that went out of their – more... way to help acclimate me to their nonsensical triple charting system-however management & scheduling issues runs them out pretty quickly.

Pay is high for a reason. They have quite a revolving door. Pt.s with very high acuity for staffing levels are accepted 24/7 with no notice or report from discharging facility. You regularly have fresh post op patients rolling in 10 min before the end of your shift. Equipment disappears and isn't available when you need it.

This place is a absolutely beautiful facility-but a nightmare to work as a nurse. You do not have the time or staff to give adequate and timely patient care. SAD. I was so excited to work at such a beautiful facility but it soured quickly. No money is worth it. – less
sanctuary at whitelake
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), White Lake, MIJuly 24, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: management
Help residents with activities of daily living
routine lab samples