The Account Manager runs the day-to day operations of allocated areas of business/projects and seeks additional growth opportunities for the business and team.
- Manage client expectations with the ability to recognize critical issues and resolve them.
- Provide strong leadership, strategic insight and proactive solutions (internal and external).
- Manage workflow, analytics, project tracking, timelines, budgeting.
- Fiscally responsible for all allocated initiatives.
- Provide growth and leadership for allocated Account Coordinator(s).
- Must be extremely detail oriented, personable, thick skinned with a go-getter positive attitude and the ability to articulate written/verbal communications clearly.
Ideal candidates will have experience in the following areas
- 3-5 years experience inside an advertising agency and with large clients.
- Relationship management with key client contacts and multiple agencies/vendors.
- Pro-active strategic thinker with experience in brand marketing, consumer product, research and client reporting functions.
- Expertise in broadcast (Spot TV and Radio), project management, production process, testing, and reporting. Sponsorship, digital and print experience is a big plus.
- Management of monthly, quarterly and annual account financial management/reporting/billing.
- Excellent oral communication as well as presentation and writing skills (both long-form and PowerPoint).
- Ability to supervise and mentor coordinator-level staff and increase overall team productivity/morale.
Only qualified applicants will be considered. Salary commensurate with experience.
Indeed - 16 months ago