Sandia National Laboratories Employee Review

View all Sandia National Laboratories reviews

It has been a good and stable employer throughout the years
Distinguished Admin Support Assoc (D-ASA) (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Over the past 26 years at Sandia, I have worked in numerous departments and have worked my way up the ladder; however, I am now looking at retiring from my employer within the next five years and am looking for a new passion to take me into my retirement.

I've enjoyed my employment here overall and work with many wonderful people. The hardest thing about my job is that I feel that I have exhausted my opportunities for growth here.

I am now looking for a part-time job that I feel passionate about and will turn into my long-term employment after retiring from Sandia.
Pros
Stability, job security, good quality of life
Cons
Not many opportunities for advancement in my job category

Other Sandia National Laboratories Employee Reviews

It was a long time ago.
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 14, 2017
I haven't worked for Sandia National Laboratories for more than 20 years so I don't think I can add any kind of valuable comment to this section. Sorry.
Pros
Great coworkers, rewarding and challenging work, job security
Cons
None that I remember.
Great Place to Work At
UX Researcher & Designer Intern (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CADecember 2, 2017
Sandia is a great lab to work at, however, there can be bureaucratic steps that get in the way of progress. The environment is relaxed and professional at the same time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sandia National Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3