Sandia Staffing Alliance Employee Reviews

TERRIBLE waste of talent and ability
Contract Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 2, 2013
Frankly, as a supplier of a work force to a government facility, this "company" has no clue as to the value of people and contributions to the overall success of the organizations they're charged with supporting!
Pros
really can' think of any
Cons
too many to list
Staffing Company
Environmental Regulatory Compliance (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 10, 2012
I perform Environmental Regulatory Compliance for the Water Quality Group at Sandia National Laboratories. My work is interesting and enjoyable when a project is accomplished on time and under budget. However, due to budget limits, I am under contract and the contract expires on October 1, 2013. I have been told that I will be hired as a Sandia Employee. I have gone through the interview and hiring process and was about to get a job offer when a hiring freeze was placed into effect in June of 2012.
Pros
9/80 work schedule, get every other friday off.
Cons
contract limit.
Lack of training inhibits growth.
Program Administrator/Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NMMay 30, 2012
Attitude is if a skill is needed, go hire someone rather than train an in-place employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sandia Staffing Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5