SanDisk Employee Reviews

Only a contractor
Contract Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAOctober 12, 2015
Having been only a contractor I cannot comment on benefits or other SanDisk related things.
The management there is just fantastic. Very detailed work. Very professional group in the tech pubs department. I would work there again if called.
Pros
Cons
A bit disjointed
Productive and fun place to work.
Training and Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAAugust 15, 2016
It was a great place to work. Management was really great. Most of all the people I work with are so nice and fun to work with. They are really helpful and nice bunch of people to work with.
Challenging environment
smart people
good rotation program
great company
Sr. Manager Device Engineering (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJuly 18, 2016
opportunities everywhere everyday while working on advance memory technologies.
smart colleagues work together to achieve the goals.
good managers for the support
Good
SAP Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJuly 12, 2016
Very good experience to work with all new technologies and new versions in SanDisk, like EP 7.4&7.31 Upgrades from 7.0, SAP Fiori Implementation, HR Renewal and all others.
Fun
Training and Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJune 7, 2016
It is a nice workplace. Love the people I work with. Everyone is very supportive. I couldn't have asked for a better place to be. Not sure of how the new culture will be since we got acquire recently.
Senior Product Development Team Manager (Current Employee) –  ca, milpitasJune 3, 2016
SanDisk is a company focused on storage devices end to end. It is a nice place to work, I learned to manage projects and working in new markets, new technology.
The team players at this company are top notch!
Retail Sales Support Manager / Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAOctober 18, 2012
There really is no such thing as a typical day at the office. The weeks are cyclical - some days are relatively low key while others have most people running full speed to meet major deadlines. I live for those days - the days where I'm running from marketing to operations to logistics in order to make sure the correct product and packaging shipped to the right account and destination. I've learned a ton in my career here ranging from recruiting and finance to sales, channel marketing and business development.
Pros
casual environment, cafeteria, gym, great medical and financial benefits.
Cons
culture, lack of conference rooms.
Going through changes, but good experience
Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAMay 21, 2015
Good company to work for, you have to make sure you take care of your own direction, to move up. Great benefits, good people, fair management. Lots of organizational change in last few years.
Pros
Gym, benefits
Cons
to much reorginization
good company
Sr. Engineering Technician. (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAMay 24, 2016
good company, I will come back if they are hiring me, good location salary is comfortable, and Holiday Pay, no traffic at all
Great benefits and compensation but sometimes stressful environment
Senior OEM Sales Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAFebruary 7, 2013
The job was definitely not 8-5.....usually had to check emails from home with factories in Asia.....Overall management from CEO to lower levels treated the company as a startup rather than a multi-million dollar corporation.....immediate co-workers were a lot like family and worked very well together with them......the hardest part of the job were the hours......the most enjoyable part were the people.....
Pros
great benefits and compensation plans, salaries were higher than the usual
Cons
stressful, over worked, management
professional and serious
Device Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAApril 18, 2016
The team i was working is helpful. I can learn a lot from my manager and co-works.
It is a great place to work and enjoy your life.
Seasoned Audit and Revenue professional
Principal Revenue Accountant - Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAMarch 16, 2016
Seasoned Audit and Revenue professional with 12+ years experience across a broad spectrum of industries, complemented by a solid foundation of both public and private experience.
Productive and fun workplace
Software Engineer (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 10, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but it is expected of a big company
It was Fun
Cook (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJanuary 11, 2016
My life at Sandisk was a good one if I didn't care about growing or moving up the Chef world, I would of stayed. But since I wanted to grow and learn I had to leave and say good bye to a lot of good people that I got to know and worked with. I do go visit from time to time and I'm always welcomed by everyone at Sandisk.
CAD Manager (Former Employee) –  MilpitasApril 29, 2015
Good place to work in this company.
Compensation is good.
Nice co-workers.
Work on a new technology.
Good wish on this company although the competition is fierce from Samsung.
Benefits
Cons
Heavy work load
Productive, dynamic team
Sr. Mgr SW Engineering/Sr. Principal SW Engineer (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAMarch 1, 2015
Honest management, friendly coworker. Job is challenging and fun. Company pays good benefits for employees. Employees are encouraged to speak up new ideas, new inventions.
Productive and engaging workplace
Sr. Product Release Manager (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJanuary 6, 2016
Great workplace with a thriving corporate culture offers a lot of learning potential. Friendly people and great place to learn.
Great HR team.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 2, 2013
As a temporary employee my experience was positive, worked on processing the new hire brochures, benefits packets. Audited and re-arrangement of employment files and federal and state required documents.

I enjoyed the HR team, would have wanted to be a part of the team, however, was offered a position at Estancia Estates. Hardest part of the job was leaving it.
Pros
culture, environment, staff.
Cons
not any.
Poor management
marketing manager (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CADecember 18, 2015
Poor management.

Very difficult to get work done, regardless of importance.

A large number of layoffs of very competent people.