Sandler Training - South Bay, Peninsula, East Bay or San Francisco (San Francisco Bay Area)
To qualified candidates we offer:
- A proven structure and sales system for success
- Freedom from corporate politics, infighting and micro-management
- A lucrative commission of 40% initially moving to 50% in your first year
- A recoverable draw to assist you in your first year ramp-up
- Unlimited earning potential. Successful associates have 6 figure incomes
- An opportunity to be respected by your clients as the “sales guru”
2 factors make our business model significantly different:
1) Our Associates are the salespeople AND the trainer. We don’t believe you can really train and motivate salespeople if you haven’t sold recently in today’s changing environment.
2) We have a very special system for selling. Unfortunately it only works if you use it, so we need someone that is coachable and willing to follow the proven advice and direction we give for them to be successful. While we appreciate creativity, it’s not something we would ask anyone to use in their first year in our business. (There is ample room for creativity after their first year) Our ideal Associate enjoys training salespeople and sales managers. This is a long term career opportunity where the contacts and business you create in your early years will pay off over a life time.
The hired candidate will spend 95% of their first 9 months prospecting and selling. We require our associates to:
- Make 3000 cold calls in their first 6 months (after all, they will be training people how to do it)
- Speak at public events and trade associations
- Attend networking events
- Create and foster strategic alliances with other consultants and professional service providers
- Follow up on leads provided to them through our website and past client referrals
- Conduct Executive Briefings
- Obtain referrals from our current clients
- Occasionally assist with training our existing clients and coach our existing clients
After your first year, you will spend 50% of your time coaching, training and consulting with businesses in the San Francisco Bay area.
First year compensation is usually less than $100K. Second and third year compensation should exceed $100K. There are no limits or caps on commissions in this position. Long term associates make between $150K to $300K per year.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for an Associate to join us in a long term career opportunity to teach salespeople how to sell without sounding like salespeople and coach managers and business owners to implement successful sales systems. Our typical clients are consultants, professional service providers, high tech companies and salespeople that sell expensive or complex products. We don’t train retail salespeople but we do train CPA’s, engineers, business owners, account managers and we definitely train sales managers. Our training impacts clients for a lifetime and gives many the skills they need to be successful in sales or business ownership. There are thousands of good prospects here in the San Francisco Bay area and Silicon Valley.
The ideal candidate has experience hiring/motivating salespeople and has been either a
- Sales Manager,
- Business Consultant,
- Marketing Consultant
- Business Coach
Additionally the ideal Associate:
- Lives and works in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our office is in the East Bay but we train clients in the South Bay, the city and the North Bay
- Has taken classes or studied with a Sandler Training or Sandler Sales Institute franchisee.
- Knows how to converse with California C-level execs and business owners and is comfortable selling their personal worth (selling a service they will later provide).
- Has enough corporate business experience to realize they don’t like corporate politics, re-organizations and dysfunctional decision making. Climbing the corporate ladder is no longer appealing.
- Finds making a difference in people’s lives is their life’s purpose.
- Has hired and/or fired salespeople and ramped up new hires successfully.