Sandoz Employee Reviews

the salary was good, but always have new managers,and unfair treatment to employess
Line Lead (Former Employee), Wilson NCMay 6, 2015
Pros: nice cafeteria, good salery and benefits
Cons: poor management high turnover rate no family/ work balance
the salary and benefits were great, but the work/ family life was horrible always new managers, turnover rate extremely high. inexperienced management.
Productive and fun workplace
Buyer I Purchasing (Current Employee), Wilson, NCFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: great culture, family oriented, people working together for the main goal
Cons: each individual been held accoutable for their area
A typical day at work is great. Can be challenging but it keeps me on top of what is going on at the company. Top Management to shipping material out. I have learned a great deal about SAP and how to deal with Internal customers as well as External customers. My coworkers are the best and the change in culture at the job has made it a better place for everyone to feel at home as a family oriented work place. Daily bringing in Quality products from approved sites and making sure that we make quality products to ship out to patients all over the world. The name Sandoz on product means a great deal to me because stepping into work each day is all about the patients.
Great people to work with (Co-workers)
Production Tech 1 (Former Employee), Wilson,NCFebruary 5, 2015
What I really learn was the fact how different some people are. My co-workers really made my day,cause I loved them all as a big happy family.
Amazing workplace
Finished product Chemist II (Former Employee), Wilson, NCFebruary 5, 2015
My experience has been very educational. I learned different analytical techniques and hands on experience on instruments.
Great company
Production Technician III (Former Employee), Broomfield, COJanuary 21, 2015
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Professional work environment
Excellent Culture
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee), Raleigh, North CarolinaJanuary 14, 2015
Sandoz is on the cutting edge of the BioPharm Industry. Excellent people and place to work.
very challenging
Senior Med. Rep. (Former Employee), CairoJanuary 11, 2015
very challenging job with dealing with different people and learning every day
very good place to work for
Overal Sandoz is a good place to work.
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee), Wilson, N.COctober 2, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and salaries. free lunches and free coffee everyday
Cons: too much overtime for some departments. too many meetings
A typical day was usually 8-12 hours. Constantly changes in the production schedule. The most enjoyable part of my job was having the independence to make decisions with little to no supervision. I had the opportunity to work with people from all cultures. I learned a lot about their culture. Some would bring various types of food for us to sample. The hardest part of the job was trying to get some of the managers to follow procedures. Most of my co-worker were generally easy to get along with. Most co-workers had a family type relationship. I acquired many skills while working in the Quality Assurance Department. I was free to perform various duties on my own without interference.
POOR MANAGEMENT
Packager (Current Employee), Wilson, NCSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: great pay great benefits
Cons: poor management supervisor short breaks no off with family ..all bout money not about family.
poor management, poor planning ,poor work planning , not professional ...too many white collar ..too many flaws .don't handle situation professional , supervisor ,manager have picks in keeping a busy going no matter how many mistakes that person made but they keep it cover up.....compensation/ benefits are great . the hardest part of this job is being a GOOD WORKER A TEAM PLAYER. AS LONG YOU IN THIS GAME YOU WILL KEEP YOUR JOB IF NOT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR JOB NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WORK..JUST WATCH . MANY PEOPLE LEFT THIS PLACE BC OF LACK OF MANAGEMENT PUTTING PEOPLE OVER PEOPLE WITH SENIORITY..YOU WILL NOT BE RECONIZE IN THIS PLACE..I LOVE WORKING WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE FAIR ,HONESTY . I LEARNED NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WORK U ARE SECOND BEST. I RATE THIS SANDOZ CO. *** STARS:{....IT SUCK!!!!!!! IF I HAD TO RATE BEST PHARM IT WILL NOT BE THIS COMPANY I WOULDNT BUT MEDICINE FROM THIS CO . I WOULDNT RECOMEND MY FAMILY TO THIS COMPANY.
An unhealthy place to work with no respect for its employees
Technical (Former Employee), Broomfield, COAugust 31, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: cancerous culture
Due to a restructuring exercise at my previous employer, I was looking for work and was hired by Sandoz, Broomfield. I honestly considered the interview as a "practice interview" and was surprised when they offered me the position. I believe that's more indicative of their desperation and inability to find qualified people than my shining interview skills. I got a significant pay cut, but figured it was acceptable as I'd have the opportunity to learn new job skills and it was adequate to make ends meet. Once hired, I found a condescending culture that trivialized the humanity of he employees. Production workers were regularly working mandatory overtime on weekends with only 3 days off per month. Professional employees were treated like pawns who were assigned to tasks outside their skill areas and expected to perform at a high level despite lacking the background. Work weeks were 50 hours or more with mandatory on-call. Every technical worker was issued a company cell phone which they were expected to answer 24/7, even on vacations. Responding to e-mails on the company laptop or coming in at off-hours was routine. Even with all that insanity, I had it better than most. This past year, performance reviews were horrible for the vast majority of the staff. Many co-workers I considered exceptional performers were rated poorly (i.e., "needs improvement") despite putting in long hours and delivering results to meet unrealistic schedules. This poor reviews appeared to be a twisted attempt at motivation. I had managers scream and yell at me, threaten to cancel vacations, and publicly – more... humiliate me. I'd never, ever experienced this behavior anywhere in my 30 years of professional employment.

I left within a few years (my choice, not theirs) for a position with another local company. My new employer has high expectations, but respects its employees and creates a positive environment to try to maintain morale. This type of atmosphere has been true of every position I've had in my career with one exception - Sandoz, Broomfield. – less
High stress lower reward culture
Transportation Manager (Former Employee), Melville, NYAugust 14, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: high pressure environment
Sandoz, has an extremely high turn over rate. The average employee survives only a few years. On call seven days a week in a very high pressure environment.
productive place to work and fun
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Broomfield, COAugust 11, 2014
Pros: cafeitera
Cons: no time for family
productive and fun place to workbut im looking to relocate to grand junction
Horrible
Northeast District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: great national trip
Cons: too much territory
Huge 5 state territory. Co-workers were great, but I was in way over my head at such a young age, but I was able to do I great job. Traveled Sunday through Friday every week and after 2 years was burned out.
Management Sucks
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), Wilson, NCMay 15, 2014
Pros: they finally got a cafeteria
Cons: poor management, leads thinking they the manager, unorganized, backstabbing
Ive worked here twice as a temp.. The first time I loved working here. Great pay and great coworkers and supervisor. They got a new Manager over the production area towards the end and things got bad. The second time I was there they had new management but it was still bad. The leads thought they were management. The supervisor was not right for that position. A lot of favoritism out there and backstabbing.
If you like been treated like a tool this is the place you for
Technician (Current Employee), Broomfield ColoradoFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: director, hr, management, they are a joke
possible the worst company you could work you for. It was such a better place to work when it was Geneva where you were treated with respect not treated like a tool or being threatened of your job on a day to day.
Fun productive place to work, hard at the same time.
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), broomfield,coNovember 6, 2013
The co workers are great and helpful
I learned about tablets and safety
hardest part is all the cleaning
the most enjoyable part is if it runs it runs good
Sandoz
Raw Materials Chemist III (Current Employee), Wilson, NCJuly 24, 2013
the days are busy, the coworkers are great. new management has made working more difficult
Sandoz Broomfield CO is the worst place to work .
Manager Finish Dosage/Packaging Operations (Former Employee), Broomfield, COApril 5, 2013
Cons: work environment, services, hr, management . this place suck!!!!
Im a former operations manager- In my 25 years of pharmaceutical experience this is the most unprofessional , disrespectful , slave driving place I ever worked.
High pressure - time sensitive completion
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMarch 12, 2013
Pros: occasional free lunch from vendor visit
Cons: never enough time
Constant communication between departments to ensure minimal plant/production disruptions
unorganized place to work.
Manufacturing Compression Operator (Former Employee), wilson,ncFebruary 21, 2013
searching for parts to set up or end of batch change overs. learned how to run a Fette machine. Management wasn't that good. I had great co-wokers.