Sandoz Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Generics move fast
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COSeptember 14, 2017
Fast paced. Can be fun sometimes. Working here is knowing that you are helping the lives of millions of people each and every day. Sandoz is owned by Novartis so global opportunities are readily available if so inclined.
Conditional
Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COSeptember 13, 2017
When business is thriving Sandoz is a wonderful place to work but when the market is thin expect some major and minor setbacks as time goes on. Large gap between entry level and upper positions.
Pros
Some management will be the best you ever had.
Cons
CGMP practices hard to pin down.
Competitive behavior in all employees
Senior Medical Manager (Former Employee) –  Distrito FederalSeptember 5, 2017
Compliance guided all activities in the Company. Well oriented, wonderful directors committee, kindly employees, challenge work, lot of opportunities. One of the most enjoyable place to work inside Novartis.
Pros
Compliance, Competitive
Cons
Bureaucracy
Great company - no Novartis
Assistant Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  East Hanover, NJAugust 23, 2017
Great company in the 80/90's - can't really commnent any more than that as it's been years since I worked for them and well then would not reflect todays standards.
Turn over
Dry mixing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 6, 2017
No long term goals, management requires weekend/overtime to fill future work to look like we are busy. Been a temp for 15 months with no talks of going full time.
Pros
free boots
Cons
Managers are all leaving the company, leaving employees high and dry
Very productive place,,
production tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJuly 21, 2017
Well it was the first job in this kind of company and in a short time i learned alot and made alot of product and the job prepared me for how i would work at nbty and really enjoyed it here and i do miss the people ,,
Pros
Good hours and time off
Status quo culture
Associate Director, Technical Operations (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJuly 18, 2017
Overall the pay, benefits and progression was good to great for high performers. The downside was a status quo culture that impeded progress and change.
right time right place
Equipment Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 12, 2017
I actually landed this dream job just after I lost one and first thought I was completely unqualified. But after just one week of working at his sight I found that they needed me just as much as I need them. This was a terrific learning experience that I will never forget or take for granted.
Pros
Electrical engineering and computer science degree
Cons
N/a
Bucket washer
Technician I (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COApril 18, 2017
I do not want to review this company. It was contract work. Manager put me in dishroom. Washed buckets for 8 hours. Chemical gave me rash. No room for advancement.
Productive work place
Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCApril 18, 2017
Sandoz is a really competitive work environment and fast pace. You learn a lot about new equipment and new faces that you come across. Over all its a really good company to work for.
They don't care about employees, work never gets done, management does take responsibility
Operator (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COApril 6, 2017
There is never a chance to grow. You could be doing good and they will never notice. Trying to get promoted is like giving them a kidney. They don't want to promote you for the work you do. There is hardly any employee appreciation. You have to work overtime in order to receive that. Your regular day to day work doesn't count. The old timers there are not nice at all. They are spiteful. If they don't like you while a trainee well don't hope to get trained or even a chance. Following the rules isn't really in their category. They just want to save their own by sweeping problems under the rug and getting rid of it. The employees best interest is not even considered. Expect to be doing the managers job without even being paid appropriately. Management and engineers walk around there changing rules acting like they know how everything works. Without considering how the operator works. Expect to have your arm pulled in ordered to get a job done.
Pros
Pay is good but money isn't worth everything
Cons
Everything is wrong there. It is only getting worse
positives and negatives
Raw Materials Chemist III (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COApril 4, 2017
Work with a great group of people; currently learning a large new skill set; great flexible schedule; negative culture in company, management viewed poorly
Great
Petroleum Landman (Former Employee) –  Dickinson, NDMarch 7, 2017
I learned so much and loved every moment of it. The Support system was astounding. I was able to work with so many brilliant people in so many interesting places.
Great place to get a check.
Certified operator (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCFebruary 26, 2017
There isn't much balance between work and your personal life. The hiring process for conversion of contractors to perm sucks. You are hired not based off your work ethics or knowledge of the job but solely off who likes you.
Pros
You make great money
Cons
If you have a family you wont spend much time with them working here. Management sucks.
Great on the job experience
Desktop Support Lead Analyst & Local Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJFebruary 6, 2017
Updated and log all activity in Remedy and GAMs
Updated and maintain documentation on all new hires on the new hire Spread sheet
Scheduled time with the end users to deploy Windows 7 Laptops for on-site and remote end users
Installed and configured VOIP Avaya phones for end users
Setup voice mail for the end user using the Avaya Messaging Administration system
Install network printers on the user laptops or desktops
Trained new hires employees every two weeks on how to use the computers and how to access the network resources
Pros
Cons
You can work 10 hours a day.
Big Pharma
Facility Services CAD/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COFebruary 2, 2017
The stress at this job is extremely high due to the involvement of multiple federal regulatory entities. It was also hard to adjust to the ever changing management style due to ever revolving management personnel changes. The best part of the job was the fact that they were willing to train you on and in any portion of the business you were interested in.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
ever revolving management
productive,hands on enviroment
Granulation Operator (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCJanuary 22, 2017
Each day we start the day with a shift meeting,get updated on company issues.Next we get our assignment for the day and proceed to accomplish our goals for the day.
Pros
Job Stability
Cons
Work scedual
Worked 6-7 days a week every week for 6 1/2 years
Coating Technician ATO III (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, CODecember 31, 2016
No work life balance at this company. Tell you on Friday that you had to work Saturday and/ or Sunday. I enjoyed making medicine for the people who need it! My co workers were AWESOME! Management had a big turnover and were not consistant in their scheduling.
Pros
Health Benefits were really good, co-workers AWESOME, Holidays off most of the time
Cons
No work life balance, worked 6/7 days a week and they did not appreciate you at all
Poor infrastructure and understaffed
Lab (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, CODecember 27, 2016
Low experience rates for hires. Grossly understaffed.Infrastructure is decades behind industry peers. Lacks leadership and continuous improvements. People are hired for one job and then shifted to another. High attrition rate.
Pros
Exposure to many job tasks
Cons
Burn out and over use of employees with talent
Pricing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJNovember 29, 2016
Working at Sandoz you gain a lot of experience and exposure but overall the turn around and keeping talent is very high because they do not promote with in.
Pros
People
Cons
Pay and retention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sandoz. Our community is ready to answer.