Sandoz

Sandoz Employer Reviews

High stress lower reward culture
Transportation Manager (Former Employee), Melville, NYAugust 14, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: high pressure environment
Sandoz, has an extremely high turn over rate. The average employee survives only a few years. On call seven days a week in a very high pressure environment.
productive place to work and fun
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Broomfield, COAugust 11, 2014
Pros: cafeitera
Cons: no time for family
productive and fun place to workbut im looking to relocate to grand junction
Horrible
Northeast District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: great national trip
Cons: too much territory
Huge 5 state territory. Co-workers were great, but I was in way over my head at such a young age, but I was able to do I great job. Traveled Sunday through Friday every week and after 2 years was burned out.
Management Sucks
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), Wilson, NCMay 15, 2014
Pros: they finally got a cafeteria
Cons: poor management, leads thinking they the manager, unorganized, backstabbing
Ive worked here twice as a temp.. The first time I loved working here. Great pay and great coworkers and supervisor. They got a new Manager over the production area towards the end and things got bad. The second time I was there they had new management but it was still bad. The leads thought they were management. The supervisor was not right for that – more... position. A lot of favoritism out there and backstabbing. – less
If you like been treated like a tool this is the place you for
Technician (Current Employee), Broomfield ColoradoFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: director, hr, management, they are a joke
possible the worst company you could work you for. It was such a better place to work when it was Geneva where you were treated with respect not treated like a tool or being threatened of your job on a day to day.
Fun productive place to work, hard at the same time.
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), broomfield,coNovember 6, 2013
The co workers are great and helpful
I learned about tablets and safety
hardest part is all the cleaning
the most enjoyable part is if it runs it runs good
Sandoz
Raw Materials Chemist III (Current Employee), Wilson, NCJuly 24, 2013
the days are busy, the coworkers are great. new management has made working more difficult
Sandoz Broomfield CO is the worst place to work .
Manager Finish Dosage/Packaging Operations (Former Employee), Broomfield, COApril 5, 2013
Cons: work environment, services, hr, management . this place suck!!!!
Im a former operations manager- In my 25 years of pharmaceutical experience this is the most unprofessional , disrespectful , slave driving place I ever worked.
High pressure - time sensitive completion
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMarch 12, 2013
Pros: occasional free lunch from vendor visit
Cons: never enough time
Constant communication between departments to ensure minimal plant/production disruptions
unorganized place to work.
Manufacturing Compression Operator (Former Employee), wilson,ncFebruary 21, 2013
searching for parts to set up or end of batch change overs. learned how to run a Fette machine. Management wasn't that good. I had great co-wokers.
Good pay, lots of hours, changing work environment
Packaging Technician (Current Employee), Broomfield, COFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: great prescription benefit plan. always get 40 hours in a week.
Cons: too many saturday shifts. high expectations.
Typical work week is 48 hours. Rarely get a free Saturday. Management changes about once per year. Get to setup and troubleshoot machines, but cleaning the rooms is not enjoyable.
Intern (Former Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 12, 2013
Great place to work if you like a 9-5 job. Good management and culture. Traditional style.
Productive work place
Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company leader (Former Employee), BrazilFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: free meals
Cons: too far away from the city
Nice company to work for...
Learning there is guaranteed.
Fun group of people let the environment better to deal with.
Very Long Days and Many Opportunities
North American Automation Program Lead (Current Employee), Wilson, NCJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: long hours
Positivies - Lots of new talent and some good pople to work with. They allow you to take on as much as you want if you are up for a challenge.

Negatives - No work / life balance. Long hours. Questions about job security.
fast fun place to work
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), Wilson, NCJanuary 18, 2013
Great company to work for. Friendly people, nice enviroment.
challenging,
Pharmaceutical Technician (Former Employee), Broomfield, CODecember 17, 2012
Pros: medical benifits are wonderful
Sandoz is very good to there employees. They offer many hours to there employees. Most. Employees have been employed over ten years
high paced, ever changing
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Wilson, NCNovember 19, 2012
Pros: freedom - if i needed to leave early - i could work through lunch or come in early.
Cons: constant interuptions
Very much enjoyed the diversity of the position, was very fortunate to work with every area in the company. I started out as a temp receptionist and got to know a lot about the company. I was promoted several times during my time at Sandoz - each opportunity allowing me to build on my knowledge and skills. My co-workers were my extended family. My position – more... allowed me to do what I do best - help. Make things easier for my manager and make sure things were in order. – less
Great!
Contract Data Manager (Former Employee), NJNovember 16, 2012
Pros: transitional excellence
This company was a very good place to work and became apart of Novartis. The research pipeline was plentiful and the SOP were very well planned out and adhered too.
Once the company was acquired and merged with Ciba; this may have been the best marriage of any two Research Company in the industry. They took the time to make certain that everyone (from – more... both jurisdictions) were on the same page before the Novartis sign was in place. Management was Exemplary and the company (Novartis), treated all who worked with them and for them with respect and appreciation. – less
Sandoz is a great career choice
Lead Cost Accounting Analyst (Current Employee), Broomfield, COSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: unhealthy work / life balance
A challenging environment, but Pharmaceuticals is an overall great career choice.
unprofessional management and favoritism
Quality Control Chemist (Former Employee), Wilson, NCJune 6, 2012
Friendly and talkative people get away from doing any work. Other people suffer with all the work all the time. Also friendly people get promotions. To get a job you need to know right people not right education, because person with psychology degree is working as a chemist II.

1 2 3

About Sandoz

Sandoz Inc. makes it easier to swallow the cost of prescription medicines. As the US arm of Swiss giant┬áNovartis' generic┬áSandoz – Read more