Oversees the operations and sales development for one or more branches. Acts as a resource for lending, sales initiatives, human resource issues and communicates any changes to staff. Exercises executive and administrative control over the functions of the office. Oversees the operation of the branch with primary emphasis on business development, cross sales, lending and customer service needs.
- Associate or Bachelors degree or over seven years prior related job experience in a financial institution, preferably a banking institution.
- Related job experience to include: Branch Management, Mortgage, Consumer and Commercial Lending and Business development.
- Ability to underwrite Commercial Loans greater than $75,000,00.
- Excellent customer relations skills in order to sell and cross sell bank deposit and loan products.
- Have strong communication skills, leadership, effectively deal with people, perform under stress, adapt to variety and change.
- Detail oriented with good oral and written skills.
- Must be a self-starter and goal driven.
Specific Job Functions:
- Business Development outside the office to meet sales goals initiatives is the primary job function.
- Oversee, develop and direct a staff in all branch activities, this includes business development, lending, customer service, product knowledge and teller operations.
- Responsible for maintaining a work schedule that allocates equal time between branch activity and business development.
- Assists in hiring, retains and promotes quality staff with high potential. Plans and provides appropriate training to ensure all bank policies, procedures and regulations are followed. Monitors performance, documents disciplinary action and conducts performance appraisals.
- Responsible for conducting weekly sales meetings with staff.
- Maintains knowledge of branch/security policies and procedures with respect to approving checks and overrides.
- Handle customer problems and complaints; counsel customers with special needs or requests.
- Establishes priorities, efficiently allocates and manages time and resources.
- Seek efficiency gains to ensure bank goals and objectives are met.
- Excellent customer relations skills in order to sell and cross sell bank deposit and loan products to ensure that SIS deposit and loan goals will be met.
- Community involvement to promote bank products and services.
Indeed - 4 months ago
SIS is a Mutual Savings Bank founded in 1933. In recent years, the bank has demonstrated impressive growth. In January 2013, SIS opened...