Boiler Operator for Sanimax
Sanimax is looking for a Full time third shift Boiler Operator to join our team! Shift is from Midnight – 8 am Monday – Friday. We are a green company that serves the agri-food industry by reclaiming animal, food and other by-products that would otherwise end up in landfill.
The Boiler Operator runs and maintains all boilers and associated steam/condensate system equipment in our processing facilities, burning natural gas, fuel oil, and alternate fuels. This role helps create and maintain a safe working environment for our employees, while ensuring production of cost-effective, high quality products.
In this role, you will:
- Operate and monitor the Johnston boiler and high pressure Nebraska boiler associated with the rendering plant, to include start-up, normal operation, and shut down.
- Conduct all necessary boiler monitoring, testing and inventory management on an ongoing basis, and notify Supervisor of any necessary boiler tune-ups.
- Monitor efficiencies, troubleshoot issues, and perform or assist with maintenance and repairs of boiler-related steam and condensate systems.
- Clean and maintain all associated equipment, and perform regular safety checks.
- Coordinate and assist in bi-annual boiler inspections.
- Monitor all scrubber systems to ensure they are operating in within acceptable parameters.
- Other duties as required.
Are you a good fit?
The right person for this role is a values-driven, team-oriented individual with high work standards.
We are also looking for:
- At least a 1st class B boilers license (mandatory).
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Able to operate a forklift and bobcat.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to work well independently, and know when to seek assistance.
- Able to understand and interact with fully automated control systems, and operate in manual mode if necessary.
- Able to fully understand steam processing and the complete rendering process, and how each activity affects boiler operation.
- Able to work in a noisy environment with temperature extremes and odors from raw product.
We offer competitive pay with a great benefits package (1st of the month after 30 days). Paid training is provided.
Sanimax is a values-driven, environmentally focused company with a collaborative team environment. We are committed to the growth of talent within our business, and strive to create and maintain an environment that will make you proud to come to work each morning.
Interested in joining our team? Apply online at http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=4&rid=343
Or via fax at Fax #651-203-0187