Driver CDL A/B – DeForest, WI
At Sanimax, we’re focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on the local economy and community.
Our business is strong and growing – and we’re looking for more great talent to share in our success! We’re looking for a CDL A or B Driver to join our team in DeForest, WI.
At Sanimax, we take care of our own like they’re family, and as a key member of our transportation department, you will enjoy:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Healthy benefits package including: 401K Match, medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability
- Local routes that get you home every day, no OTR routes
- Work with specialized and well maintained equipment, a young fleet of trucks in a mix of automatic and manual transmissions
- Fresh uniforms and onsite laundry
- Reimbursement programs for Tuition and gym memberships
- Referral programs that can net you cash rewards for referring your friends and family
- Opportunities for advancement across departments in a strong promote-from-within environment
- Strong, supportive family culture
The Driver is responsible for driving to restaurants in an assigned area to collect cooking oil and grease to be recycled/reclaimed. In this role, you will:
- Collect materials from a range of customers, on time and schedule
- Develop and maintain efficient and cost-effective collection routes
- Shift your schedule as needed to address customer needs and emergencies
- Build and maintain friendly relationships with customers at sites throughout your route
Shifts begin between 10PM and 1PM, and you will be home most days.
The right person for this role is a responsible, team-oriented individual who is looking for a physically active job. We’re also seeking skills and experience including:
- Valid Class A driver’s license with a clean driving record or;
- Valid Class B driver’s license with a clean record, must obtain a Class A license within 90 days of obtaining position
- 1 year of driving experience (preferred)
- Good communications skills to interact with customers and Route Supervisor
- Ability to remain physically active throughout shift and lift up to 100 lbs
- Ability to multi-task
Sanimax pays a great hourly rate, and you will be eligible for overtime.
Feel proud of your work – and the company you work for. We are a green company that transforms food, animal and other by-products into usable goods like biofuel, animal feed, and leather. Our family-oriented environment and team culture, great compensation and benefits package, and opportunities for advancement are just a few of the reasons we think you’ll love Sanimax.
Interested in joining the team? We know you would be!
To apply instantly to this position, reply to this ad and submit your resume and contact information.
Applying online not your thing? You can Fax your resume to 1-888-497-8615 with the subject line “Truck Driver – CDL A – Deforest, WI”. Be sure to include a phone number that our recruiters can contact you at during the day.
Close by and want to fill out an application in person? Drop by our facility at 605 Bassett Street
DeForest, WI, 53532. Walk-ins are always welcome!
Once we’ve had a chance to review your application, one of our friendly recruiters will be in touch to discuss your future here with us.
Want to learn more about what it is like being a driver for Sanimax? Call 1-855-4-Sanimax and speak to one our Candidate Advisors!