Truck Driver, CDL A OR B- South Saint Paul
Ready to take the career you’re passionate about while staying close to what you love? Sanimax provides the unique opportunity to drive locally, be home every day, and help keep the local economy strong!
At Sanimax, we take care of our own like they’re family, and as a key member of our transportation department, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay of $17-$20 an hour plus the eligibility to earn overtime along with quarterly and annual bonus opportunities (up to $2500)
- Healthy benefits package including: 401K Match, medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability
- Local routes that get you home every day, no OTR routes
- Work with specialized and well maintained equipment, a young fleet of trucks in a mix of automatic and manual transmissions
- Fresh uniforms and onsite laundry
- Reimbursement programs for Tuition, gym memberships and cell phone incentives
- Referral programs that can net you cash rewards for referring your friends and family
- Opportunities for advancement across departments in a strong promote-from-within environment
- Strong, supportive family culture
Our drivers are a common sight on the roads in and around the twin cities area. Travelling to local businesses such as grocery stores and restaurants, they reclaim what would pile up our landfills and bring it to our facility to be transformed into useful materials. They are instrumental in helping to support local business, eliminate waste, and drive the engine of our business. Specific duties include:
- Drive one of the top quality trucks in our fleet
- Collect raw materials from a range of customer locations such as grocery stores and restaurants
- Maintain good customer relations with the point of contact at each site
- Help create and maintain efficient collection routes
- Assist our mechanics in preventative maintenance by pointing out any changes in your equipment’s performance
To meet this challenge, our drivers require:
- CDL A or B license (Class B license holders must be willing to obtain a Class A once hired)
- 3 years of driving experience
- Experience in grocery product delivery an asset
- Ability to stay active to help load products at customer locations
- Clean Driving record
Interested in joining the team? We know you would be!
Respond to this ad and submit your resume and contact info to be instantly put into consideration for this role.
Applying online not your thing? You can Fax your resume to 1-888-497-8615 with the subject line “Truck Driver – CDL A - South Saint Paul”. Be sure to include a phone number that our recruiters can contact you at during the day.
Close by and want to fill out an application in person? Drop by our facility at 505 Hardman Ave. South, South St. Paul, MN 55075. Walk-ins are always welcome!
Once we’ve had a chance to review your application, one of our friendly recruiters will be in touch to discuss your future here with us.
Want to learn more about what it is like being a driver for Sanimax? Call 1-855-4-Sanimax and speak to one our Candidate Advisors!