Sanimax Employee Reviews

job
FEATHER PLANT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  South Saint Paul, MNDecember 16, 2015
well its a job. if you don't mind the smell and all the other things that come with the job it isn't so bad to work at. compensation wasn't the very best though
Sanimax
Electrical technician (Former Employee) –  green bay WIAugust 26, 2015
Once you got a past the slime it wasn't bad. The hardest part of the job was working through this. Also no stock room available at night to not get parts. Once again my days varied in what I worked on. Their I was also working with cameras and more Ethernet devices.
I would say the most enjoyable part was working with the night supervisor.
Communication between the maintenance department and management was lacking sometimes.
Sanimax
Procurement Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAOctober 25, 2014
Unique business and model, but strong growth in future for recycling.
Don't work here!
Plant Utility (Former Employee) –  South St Paul, MNOctober 21, 2014
Honestly, this place the worst - don't work here! Most people quit within a week or two. Lack of smart management/leaders, safety and work life balance. They set people up to fail.

I can't stress enough that this place shouldn't even be open by OSHA standards. And the smell...just awful.

Watch out!!
Cons
safety, no leadership, pay, smell
prodctive Hard worker, self starter
Cook Room Operator (Former Employee) –  West Saint Paul, MNJune 2, 2014
Typical day at work would consist of finding out about were the last person left off on the shift. and what would need to be don't on our shift. things we had to do on shift was quality control check product, and maintain temp. control. The hardest part of the job was if we had a spill or an over run screw. that would be a lot of shoveling. enjoyable time B.B.Q, Christmas parts
Pros
we would get free pizza for safty day on job
Cons
good benafit packages with the job
very unsafe and you must have a strong stomach.
Truck utility (Former Employee) –  South Saint Paul, MNMay 17, 2014
I've worked for worst but this place ranks high on the unsafe scale. The smell is so bad that it will make you puke if you don't have a strong constitution. And to top it all off they have the nerve to only pay you once every two weeks.
Pros
no manager breathing down your back.
Cons
too many to list again.
Sanimax Front Desk Reception
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 13, 2014
This was a full-time Job Share position where I was the morning receptionist fulfilling all of my responsibilities before the afternoon receptionist came in.

Every day before I had left the office I would give the afternoon receptionist a list of duties I had accomplished and what was still to do so we were both on the same page. She would do the same in the afternoon leaving me her list for me in the morning.
Pros
loved the morning hour reception time
Cons
temporary position
Worked hard while having fun
Logistics Coordinator and Assistant Trader (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMarch 5, 2014
The job was very fast paced and needed attention to every detail.
good hard work
driver utility (Current Employee) –  South Saint Paul, MNJanuary 23, 2014
hook up to trailers and dump chicken and beef waste in pit for recycling
Pros
hard job
Cons
12 hour days 6 days week
A place to grow and work with people
Product Optimization & Blending Manager (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 1, 2014
The typical day at work would be check with operations on the schedule for the day and the rest of the week. Check on quality and efficiency from the night before. Coach and mentor supervisors and lead persons. Report to corporate on new opportunities, inventory, and business strategies for the next month on new costumers and maintain current costumers. The hardest part of the job was sometimes letting people go because they would not be part of the team. The most enjoyable would be when a person was able to grow and want to learn and be part of the team that we had.
Pros
travel and helping different people learn the process.
Cons
sometime flexibility on new revisions to the operations
Bad place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Green bay wiNovember 4, 2013
LOW safety rating, VERY HARD PHYSICAL LABOR, it's all about PRODUCTION. Equipment old broken worn out. health plan SUCKS.
Cons
bhull work! work you like a slave.
WORK WITH UNLOADING AND LOADING TANKERS TRUCKS AND MEET TRUCKS
Loader Specialist (Former Employee) –  OHIOAugust 10, 2013
ITS A JOB THAT YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD AT AND WATCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN A TIMELEY MANER.
Great Place to Work
Logistics Manager - USA (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 31, 2013
Management was kind and welcoming and the overall culture was one of family. You always felt like they had not only your interests but the business' interests in mind in all decisions.