Sanjel Corporation Employee Reviews

Had a good mix of Techs working there. Leads were easy to work for.
Field and shop maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  Cibolo, TX/ Odessa, TxFebruary 14, 2016
Paid travel and a lot of overtime. There wasn't a day that went by that i didn't learn something. I was kept through four rounds of layoffs and given max raises three years in a row. I was denied relocation through the company three times, and when I quit to try to get rehired at another location the foreman told the new location i was not worth hiring. I had to find that out from one of my friends that were working for the new location. Management for my section wasn't very good at their jobs. Most of the other managers were easy to work with. Hardest part of the job was the management changing the schedules every couple months, 10 days at work 4 days off , 15 days at work 6 days off, 350 miles from your family. Its hard on a family.
Cons
Time away from your family= pay check..
Great Company with good training and career growth
Lead Electronics Foreman (Former Employee) –  Cibolo, TXDecember 15, 2015
I was never asked to do something that wasn't safe.
Grate company to work for. They have grate benefits, 401K
Sanjel always take care of me, the guys are the best group of guys I've ever worked with, like a family.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long hours but you well compensated for it.
Great opportunity to gain experience in the Energy Employment Sector
Operator I Trainee/Class-A Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COFebruary 27, 2015
Great benefits, Promising growth potential, shifting industry trends lead to unstable employment compensation.

-Rotational work schedule; depends on position title
-On Call shifts
-Overtime
-Job bonuses
-Employee focused
Electronic Technician
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Williston, NDJanuary 28, 2015
Sanjel is a great company to work for, however it has its ups and downs considering the work is determined by the public and how much oil is bought. Its unpredictable.
Benefits
Cons
Being away from family
great company, management isn't all that great
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Cibolo, TXJanuary 15, 2015
great company to work for especially are you trying to get a startup in the oilfield. The management isn't all that great but the pay is very nice. Benefits are so so. Easy going in lab but overall pretty good
Fantastic
Business Consultant/Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  DenverNovember 8, 2014
The people are fabulous, the work is interesting and the days can be long, but that is the nature of the business.
Pros
everything
Cons
Corupt International company that values profits over human life.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CoMay 11, 2013
As a former manager of this operational company based in the United States (Denver). I would strongly urge all employment seekers to complete a back ground check on this company. Sanjel is in the Energy Services and has a record of employee fatalities. Sanjel has a vast network of fiscal resources that has an influence at all political levels. What money can not buy to overlook many violations, they have a legal department to strong arm any and all who stand up to unlawful practice. Many former employees have suffered disabilities due to there negligence. I would strongly urge all to value a simple phrase, "Loose your paycheck or loose your life."
Pros
Good medical benifits and holiday pay.
Cons
Too many to list.
productive ,fast passed , intriging
Diesel Mechanic/ Field Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Miles City, MTJanuary 22, 2013
long work days ,lots of travel ,great co-workers . great vacation and days off ,learned lots of oilfield safety
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
to much micro managment