Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals

Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals Employer Reviews

Slow and Demanding Work environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Saint Louis MissouriSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: get to learn about different medications
Cons: slow start up
A typical day at work would include, the machines being broke down and put back together and that took majority of the day with nothing to do.
Great opportunity for continued learning and skills developement
Executive Sales Professional (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJAugust 14, 2014
Pros: good compensation package
Cons: job satisfaction
Pharma ever changing field. Access to customers more and more challanging due to time constraints and changes in medical care and reform
Awesome company with cutting edge pharmaceuticals.
SALES (Former Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 9, 2014
Great drug launch experience and success with Ketek, Actonel once a month, and Ambien CR.
Good
Electrician (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJAugust 6, 2014
Worked evening shifts, most time alone dealing with multiply issues at times. Evening shifts are tough on personal life. Ultimately, this reason caused me to leave company.

Co-workers are very good. Rarely had to deal with upper management. Mid-managers were good.
good
Lead Basis Admin (Former Employee), bridgewater njJuly 19, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Very awesome work life balance
sales (Current Employee), New YorkJuly 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches, car, etc
Cons: not enough money
this job is great for a mother who has kids in school. You can work around your own schedule and the doctors schedule. It is not difficult as long as you do what you are supposed to do! There is no room for advancement unless you decide to do a preceptorship for 6 months at the home office. The pay is so low for a pharmaceutical rep at 54,000$ and barely – more... any bonus. It is not difficult at all, nor is it challenging. If you want to get paid for doing as little a possible this is a perfect job! – less
Productive, challenging, competitive
Senior Territory Manager (Current Employee), Scranton, PAJune 9, 2014
Pros: acess to my numbers daily, production, and management
Cons: stability, and my to continue to advance within the organization
Responsible for the direct selling of Frontline, Heartgard, Biologicals and Previcox to general practice as well as specialty clinics including Orthopedic and Soft Tissue Surgeons, Oncology, Critical Care, Anesthesiologists, and Internal Medicine. Met with Surgeons in the OR and in the office setting as well as helped hospitals with Marketing, Product – more... Launches, Developing Budgets and growing their Referral business.
My colleagues are easy going, and hard working.
The hardest part: the ability to grow within the organization
The most enjoyable part: My customers and the joy I bring by helping to streamline their business each and everyday. – less
Nice benefits but management is full of good old boys
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 3, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not great management
Good things and bad things - management always hired their golfing buddies and promoted their friends.
Sanofi
Contractor (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJJune 2, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Utilizing SAP by processing orders, answering calls as well as running various reports. Providing customers with order confirmations, credit memo information, tracking information for orders processed, material availability, pricing and general account information. Taking inbound calls from consumers as well as making outbound calls if necessary and – more... properly transferring consumers to the appropriate department. Following up with customers promptly via email, phone or fax to ensure that their experience has been superb. – less
medical sales
Sales professional (Former Employee), massachusettsMay 31, 2014
=daily face to face cold calling
-sales direct to medical professionals
-must be self motivated
Nice place to start in healthcare field
Sr. Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 29, 2014
I learned a lot at this company and was bale to take the skills I acquired to other positions. Majority of the employees have been work there a LONG time. However, that can be a place you can get stuck too if your not self motivated to do more.
Top Pharmaceutical Company
Advanced Therapeutics Specialist (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJMay 29, 2014
Pros: great compensation package
Cons: management style
Sold injectable products and worked solely in the hospital with all medical professionals.
Great work atmosphere!
Quality Assurance Analyst Product Quality (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 14, 2014
Definitely would recommend this company to those considering working within this industry
Always enjoyed coming to work because I would learn something new each day
Mailing documents out to partner corporations (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches
I was able to lead professional events and meetings. I enjoyed working at Sanofi. There was never a day that I was bored because whenever I finished my work I would request for more work from my supervisor and she would always have something for me to work on.
Very nice place to learn
Sales Representative (Former Employee), puerto ricoFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: good incentive
Cons: management
call on doctors, promoting pharmaceutical products in an assign territory.
It is a good place to work.
IT Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: very friendly environment
Cons: was a contract job and not perm.
It was a very nice place to work, just wish I had been a full time Employee. I basically work by myself at my own pace with periodic interaction with IT Techs and my supervision. I enjoyed the fact the they trained well and then did not micro manage me afterwards and they we also pleased I work so well independently,
I enjoyed working for Sanofi-Synthelabo
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Champaign, ILFebruary 10, 2014
I truly enjoyed working for Sanofi-Synthelabo, but when the merger occurred with Aventis, the culture of the company changed. Not a fan of all the lay offs that happened during the holiday season (Thanksgiving, Christmas). Lost many great people due to "restructuring".
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 30, 2014
Sanofi Aventis is a great place to work, however being that quite a few of the employees are contractors your contract can be terminated at anytime.
Challenging, very customer faced, team spirited
Manager, Health and Welfare Benefits (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 28, 2014
Original name of company: Aventis. Start-up company, fun to build until hostile take-over by Sanofi.
Busy environment
Auto-Tech II (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: everything except the co-workers
Very demanding environment for minimum pay to employees and donors. Management could use interpersonal skill workshops with dealing with different personalities and backgrounds, no benefits were provided.

1 2 3 4 5