sanofi-aventis U.S.

sanofi-aventis U.S. Employer Reviews

What I learned
Primary Care Sales (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 23, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: salary
Started my pharmaceutical career her and an extremely supportive company.
Lab Animal Technician (Current Employee), Framingham MassJuly 17, 2014
Wonderful place to work no complaints. Great co-workers. Learned alot from other co-workers
Forest is a great first sales poistion in pharmaceuticals
Regional Business Director (Former Employee), south eastJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great comp
Cons: very structured
i enjoyed learning from Forest in how to sell pharmaceutical. It tought me to sell in the medical field and was challanging.
Diabetes Specialty Sales Professional (Former Employee), Winchester, Va / Washington, DC RegionJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits, culture, and management
Cons: job experience whether positive or negative correlates to immediate supervisor
Great place to work. Excellent benefits and wonderful co-workers. The job culture has changed many times through out my tenure with the company which was mostly positive. I've had the pleasure to work with several managers who lead by example, empowered their team to run individual territories as an entrepreneur, provided support with any resources – more... needed to pull through initiatives, focused on development, and motivated individuals with recognition for innovative ideas as well as exceeding expectations. – less
Great Experience in Diabetes
Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 9, 2014
•Responsible for the sales and market share growth of Lantus and Apidra.
•Analyze market trends, identify target market, and create business plan,
sales strategy and marketing strategy.
•Implement business plan to achieve district and national goals.
•Targeted: Endocrinology, Family Practice, Internal Medicine & Pharmacies.
This job was productive, fun, and just a great job.
Aventis Clinical Data Entry Consultant (Former Employee), Malvern, PAMay 30, 2014
Pros: i had co-workers coming to me with questions concerning the work, i loved the data entry, filing, and i've gotten free food
Cons: the location was too far
I loved this job because my co-workers made me feel so important in my duties. I did data entry, I've help others that came to me with questions concerning the work.
Productive and fun place to work for.
R&D IS Solution Leader for the AWARE (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJMay 23, 2014
Productive and fun place to work for.

Interesting projects in BI space
GOOD Company
Government Contract Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Bridgewater NJApril 17, 2014
Pays great, very diversed company. I will Definately recommend company.
I like the actual job
Production worker temp (Current Employee), Arnold MOApril 6, 2014
Pros: the temps, learning new things
Cons: to much to explain here
I actually temp at the facility in Arnold MO. Yea unfortunately they don"t actually hire to much and you have to kiss their backside to even get a position (something that I am not willing to do). The actual job itself is wonderful. You learn a lot about the packaging industry. Not because they actually train you though. You are mostly tossed on a machine – more... you have no idea how to work and given a real bad crash course. Most of the Full Time staff have the most obnoxious attitudes. The boss whose name I will not mention is the absolute biggest jerk ever. He is hated by both the full time staff and the temps. He walks around as if he is larger than life. You speak to him and he just looks and walks away. To sum things up... I do love the job but I absolutely hate most of the people up there – less
My best job
Director of Finance & Operations (Sales,marketing (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: great place
Gaining a lot experience, good promotion, great benefits, Travel the world
QA Automation Engineer (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJFebruary 13, 2014
➢ Involved in Business analysis and requirements gathering.
➢ssisted in creating fact and dimension tabAle implementation in Star Schema model based on requirements.
➢ Wrote Test plans, Test cases, executed Test cases for SQL/backend test and tracked defects in Quality Center based on the Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Business Workflows
 – more... Assisted in creating fact and dimension table implementation in Star Schema model based on requirements.
➢ Extensively used Informatica Debugger for testing the mapping logic during Unit Testing. Performed unit testing, integrated testing and validated results with Business Analyst and/or – less
Hospital Specialty Sales (Former Employee), FLFebruary 5, 2014
Great Company. I learned a tremendous amount with many valuable mentors !
Sanofi
MM (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 25, 2014
I prefer not to comment specifically. The industry as a whole is a fast paced, fun, and exciting place to work when you have good products and great people to work with.
Cutting edge
Manager, Healthcare Solutions (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIJanuary 17, 2014
The executive team is out in front of healthcare change and continues to create new teams and opportunities that match the changing landscape. Exciting place to be.
Great learning experience
Purchasing / Compliance Sr Manager (Current Employee), Guyanabo, PRJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: team capabilities
Cons: team behaviors
Excellent learining experince
Many innovative ideass but needs to imporve in Porject Management, Execution consistency and KPI metrics
HelpDesk / Desktop
On Site Coordinator (Former Employee), BridgewaterJanuary 14, 2014
Create and process work orders for hardware upgrades for client
Liaise with technicians and clients to schedule and follow-up on work orders
Update work order information within Sharepoint
Coordinate the process of migrations from Research to PHARMA domain
i am enjoing with my job
scientific sales executive (Current Employee), Bikaner, RJDecember 6, 2013
Pros: no
Cons: no
its a good organization there is god culture of work senior is also supporter i learned how does we handle objection and how does we achieve the monthly sales in better way with enjoy.few changes like free distribution of medicine in rajasthan its a major challenge to maintain the sale.in that job i learn some new day by day.
It was a pleasure and honor to work at Sanof-Aventis Pharmaceuticals.
Administrative Assistant II (Contractor Part-time) (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJNovember 7, 2013
Sanofi offered me a part time Administrative Assistant II position to work with 3 Sr. Directors in the North America Communications department and reporting to the Executive Associate.

I was able to further enhance my administrative skills and was able to utilize my experience with Concur (Cliqbook and eGate). I managed challenging schedules and scheduled – more... both internal and external appointments. I did extensive domestic and international travel arrangements along with the logistics of rental cars, car services and hotel arrangements. Registered managers for extensive off-site meetings. Scanned, photo-copies documents and processed agreements with outside clients.

This was an excellent experience for me both personally and professionally. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee), Paris, A8November 5, 2013
I was the first American intern ever recruited to this section of Sanofi. I was put with a research group that wanted to improve their English, and I integrated nicely into my research team. Also, I got full exposure to and really learned to appreciate French culture.
Great work place
Contract Packaging Technician (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 26, 2013
Pros: great work atmosphere
Cons: being on your feet for the most part of the ay
Working a Sanofi has been great and I enjoying going to work there, the co-workers that I work with on a normal day make coming to work fun and makes the day go by faster. The hardest part about going to work there for me is getting adjusted to being on my feet for the majority of the time at work.

1 2 3 4 5