Sanofi Employee Reviews

Lacks Strategy Leadership and Direction
Director, Public Policy (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 21, 2017
Too much change, controlling Board that doesn't appreciate the U.S. market or gov't affairs team. Lacking leadership and strategy and vision.
Culture has changed over the last few years
Sales (Former Employee) –  USFebruary 20, 2017
The organization has evolved over the years. Recent restructuring displaced a number of experienced and valued associates (at all levels). New - Sr leadership has dis-associated themselves from the field.
no stability, no consistant leadership
Senior Specialty Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 16, 2017
no stability or room to advance. Upper management changes frequently, which leads to poor launches and confusion in management. Base pay and benefits are great, bonuses are very low for the industry. No loyalty to tenured reps.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
terrible upper management, company cannot successfully launch a product, nowhere to advance, bonuses are not comparable with industry
Great Company to work for
Senior EM Technician - Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PAFebruary 16, 2017
Enjoy working for this company. Many opportunities for advancement and career development. Workplace culture is good. If you take initiative, you can learn a lot. Very large site with over 3000 personnel on site.
Pros
Great Company, good pay, good benefits
Great Company, Great work
Viral Technologies Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Swiftwater, PAFebruary 16, 2017
Solid company to work for with a lot of opportunity to grow and prove your worth in the company. The department communication and workplace culture could be better and more friendly compared to other companies, but the quality work outweighs this.
Nice workplace
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 12, 2017
Good place to work, learned a lot personally and professionally, company culture hard to get. management is little bit hard, colleagues are fun. Overall a good experience.
QC Microbiology
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Allston, MAFebruary 10, 2017
Great working atmosphere and colleagues. Learning alot and excelling in my skills. Manager is very friendly and cooperative.
Other managers are also cooperative when my supervisor is unavailable.
Great company
Senior Diabetes Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 9, 2017
I enjoyed working the short time I did for Sanofi . I felt the company was excellant to work for and provided great benefits and salary.
Pros
Good salary, no micro-managment
Cons
I was laid off
Good benefits but a very soft pipeline
SR.SALES PROFESSIONAL (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 8, 2017
Great benefits and good match in 401K

Need to focus on R&D

Need to improve work life balance

Overall a good experience

Management turns over often
Pros
Benefits are a big plus
Cons
Pipeline needs improvement
Interesting but no job security as contractor
Laboratory Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PAFebruary 8, 2017
Only full time employees get benefits. Also all contractors are subject to a 2 year maximum stay, prohibiting them from working on that site for a minimum of 6 months before signing a new contract.

The hiring process for full time is extremely slow. 3-5 month silence after candidate interviews is common.

I got a lot of good experience working in a cCMP research environment which will help me in future jobs.
Pros
research experience, industry experience
Cons
no benefits for contractors

Want to know more about Sanofi?

Ask a question
3,good company culture
4, a lot of opportunities of business trip
5.good benefit
Good Company
Cardiovascular Senior Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 3, 2017
Good Company-good training program, enjoy the ability to manage my own territory and look for opportunities to grow the business.
Great people/ great products
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 31, 2017
I had a great experience working at Sanofi in their Diabetes Division. I had great support and teamwork within my group. I was sad to be displaced, but I have no bad feelings about the people I worked with and for....
Great people, great products, constantly in re-org mode.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJanuary 26, 2017
Sanofi has great people and a pleasant work environment but it's a company that seems to be constantly reorganizing. The right people are often not in the right jobs and accountability is often unclear in the matrix structure. However, they are on the right track and I see good things in Sanofi's future when this latest re-org is complete.
Pros
Great people, good physical work environment.
Cons
Re-orging too often, unclear roles, Contractors have less access to company info and company events.
Great company to work for, great products
Senior Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJanuary 26, 2017
I enjoyed my tenure at Sanofi. I primarily sold diabetes products during my tenure. Sanofi is devoted to improving the lives of people with diabetes. I was always treated, and compensated fairly. Leadership was committed to helping me succeed at my job. My job consisted of calling on primary care providers which to me was the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part of the job would have to be the travel, but with good territory management this can be managed effectively. Sanofi has a good company culture. I learned how to sell pharmaceutical products through consultative selling. I would work for Sanofi again if the right opportunity arises.
Pros
Salary plus bonus, great benefits, company car
Cons
a lot of driving
Interesting Work, suffocating culture
Program/Project Manager/Leader (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAJanuary 26, 2017
I was given the most challenging and interesting projects, which I loved and lots of money (100+ percent of my bonus). The management was just that, management. The culture was demoralizing and smothering.
Pros
Interesting work, challenging, mission critical, global projects
Cons
Micromanaging, demoralizing, uninspiring management
good place to start
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 25, 2017
You can expect to get some basic training, which is essential for every new employee. The working environment is not very competitive so you can get a good work-life balance.
Phlebotomist
Behring Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJanuary 25, 2017
Position was a valuable learning experience, Learning to become a phlebotomist and working with a apheresis equipment, screen and process all plasma donors and process all plasma collections and donor payment.
Chaos
Executive Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 24, 2017
Slowly the company has changed. Not the company it use to be.
Upper management changes constantly and with change there is a new sales model constantly. Customers have mixed messaging
benefits
Cons
product line, to many reps
Good products, poor upper management
Diabetes Area Business Leader (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaJanuary 20, 2017
A long list of great products have come out of Sanofi. If upper management could get out of their own way, the company could flourish, in my opinion.
Pros
Products, benefits
Cons
Lack of leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanofi. Our community is ready to answer.