Sanofi Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Senior Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Somerville, NJSeptember 20, 2017
Enjoyed their professionalism. Enjoy team that i worked with.Great training. Treated employees fairly. Competitive culture without being cutthroat. Great Benifits.
Pros
Benifits
Pharma
CNS Specialty Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 20, 2017
Daily doctor office visits, daily call notes
Weekly Manager ride a longs, weekly reports are due
Monthly territory development, document of growth in assigned territory
very disrespectful manager
Documentation Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Canton, MASeptember 20, 2017
The work was easy everyone outside of my team were very friendly. My manager often made comments regarding my body to other male employees. It was a very troubling experience, I was very relieved when my project was over.
Pros
location
Cons
see above
Good place
Sales Professional- Specialty Business Unit (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IASeptember 19, 2017
Enjoyed working for this company. Had great benefits and education plans. Can quickly move up in the company and great networking skills. management turn over was difficult and could be stressful, but office relationships were good.
camaraderie and intellectual discourse
Research Engineer (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MASeptember 18, 2017
Excellent utilization of office space that encouraged intermingling between both upstream and downstream processes. Opportunity to collaborate intellectually as part of a team.
Wonderful way to start my career
Senior Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CASeptember 18, 2017
I loved working for Sanofi Synthelabo....I had fantastic counterparts and it was a great company to start my career. At the time the company was in the process of merging with Aventis, and I preferred working for a smaller organization which is I decided to pursue my passion for skin care and took a risk going to work for Jan Marini Skin Research.
It was a good experience
Regional Account Manager Oncology (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 15, 2017
I worked there for 19 years, had many good experiences and success's , unfortunately the oncology portfolio was being depleted and the division consolidated- it was time to move on
Pros
good training; great people to work with
Cons
evaporating portfolio
perfect
Logistic Technician (Former Employee) –  Taylor, PASeptember 14, 2017
Is a perfect environment but if you don't like the freeze areas is not for you.
I think is the lovely place to work.
but is only a seasonal job.......
Great work environment
MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PASeptember 12, 2017
A typical work day at Sanofi is usually 10-12hrs long. The most enjoyable part of the job is lunch. The workers are tolerable and the day goes fast because we work so hard!. There are no benefits or holidays or sick days.
Pros
weekly pay check
Cons
no healthcare, sick days, vacation days
Solid Culture
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJSeptember 12, 2017
Advancement available and good work/ life balance. Great support from District Manager and Regional Manager. Great paid time off. Understanding environment.
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MASeptember 10, 2017
Wonderful work life balance a place that cares about the employees.
Opportunity for growth always given.
Management promotes growth and development for the employees
job
Medical Science Liaison (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJSeptember 7, 2017
decent place to work, upper leadership changed 3 times in 2 years. medical division is decent to work within. Direction of team has changed many times as had the leadership.
Great people but tough industry
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 5, 2017
Through the years my territory products, geography, teams, and managers changed. It takes a motivated person to make the best of these changes and grow a territory. For the most part, I loved my physician offices/hospitals, teammates, and managers. Unfortunately, the industry has downsized quite a bit over the past dozen years, so the territories continue to grow along with the expectations. Overall, a great sales job with excellent training and a lot of resources at your fingertips.
Pros
Excellent training, wonderful/stable pay/benefits, some schedule flexibility
Cons
Typically requires additional work from home, industry downsizing
Project Manager – Global Infrastructure Services (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJSeptember 2, 2017
The work culture is friendly.
The people are really good to work with.
A fun place to work.
Great cafeteria and a huge campus.
Consultant do most of the heavy lifting.
Excellent Management
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORAugust 31, 2017
I had the best manager a person could ask for at Sanofi Aventis. She was enthusiastic, supportive, and brought out the best in the whole team. I do think she might have had a different experience with her manager, but she never took it out on us.

The hardest part of the job was access to providers and staying motivated in a downward market.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the amazing benefits and teammates that I had.
Pros
Benefits, company car, compensation, awards
Cons
Hard to leave work "at the office"
Corporate downsizing and limited product portfolio
Executive Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 31, 2017
Typical day at work is calling on Physicians , Pharmacists , Nurses and administrative staff. I learned team building and account development . The hardest part of the job was overcoming reimbursement for promoted products.
Constantly evolving company, with a solid pipeline of products, constantly evolving
Federal Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2017
Sanofi is a large pharma company that provides a lot of opportunity but is constantly evolving and reshaping the workforce to adapt to market conditions and product/competitive forces.
Relaxed environment with competent management
Technical Writer, Project Coordinator & IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 29, 2017
Typical day in the office was fairly relaxed. Nobody consistently looking over your shoulder to micromanage. Offered 2 days a week to work remotely. Worked as a contractor with a boss who quite obviously cared about my comfort and compensation. Overall positive experience that allowed me to get my feet wet in the pharma industry.
Pros
Fair monetary compensation
Cons
No vacation or sick time
Nice place to work
International Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 29, 2017
It was a very good place to work. The culture was very inviting and they taught me alot. I enjoyed working there. The position moved but if it had stayed I would have stayed at Sanofi.
Temporary job through manpower
Quality Technician (Temp through manpower) (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PAAugust 28, 2017
Working as TPW though manpower trying to get full time regular position. 30%-40% of work force are contractors. From what I hear the benefits for regular employees are good.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanofi. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval