Sansum Clinic Employee Review

View all Sansum Clinic reviews

loved assisting the doctors with minor surgeries
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJuly 4, 2012
fun work place
nice people
managment was really good
hardest part of the job was the drive
Pros
free lunches from reps
Cons
healthcare

Other Sansum Clinic Employee Reviews

Low company morale unfortunately
Cash Applications Clerk (Former Employee) –  Goleta, CANovember 20, 2017
I enjoyed my position with Sansum Clinic, Inc. for several years although when they had an independent "cleaner" - 3rd party employee watch dog who ended up taking away so many small details that in the end we were not as happy and hopeful of our daily tasks - i.e. a simple family picture was no longer allowed within our cubicles and we were banned from celebrating a once-a-month birthday party for our fellow co-workers, simple things like this eventually ate away at my and my co-workers morale.
NO support from 'lead' RN , supervisor or HR
REGISTERED NURSE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAAugust 24, 2017
This job was flexible for days and hours worked, however the 'lead' RN was the most UNPROFESSIONAL person I have ever worked for and the supervisor did not care. Human Resources did not care about unequal workloads. basically, no one cared, no support. This is not the job for you unless you can handle a great deal of frustration and not let it bother you. If you enjoy working for unsupportive supervisors, this is the place for you.
Cons
Unprofessional/no support