Customer Support/Office Assistant (La Mirada, CA)
FOR Receptionist / Data Entry Clerk
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE, LANGUAGE SKILLS, MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
- Candidate must use independent judgment in completing activities on time; must be detail oriented and operates under general supervision
- Positive attitude
- 1-2 Years of admin/secretarial experience
- Positive team player with a "can do" attitude that is eager to learn, has pride in their work, and is willing to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Strong attention to detail in areas of spelling, grammar and phone etiquette
- Must have knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- High School Diploma and some college education
- Be able understand and calculate basic accounting principles such as quoting and costs.
-Must be able to communicate, write and understand English.
- Basic office tasks(including, but not limited to, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, filing, faxing, photocopying, and organizing)
- Assist sales and support new and current customers with quality customer service, serve as intermediary between sales, supervisors, customers, vendors and others. Applicant must be able to coordinate with all team members, customers, vendors and be prompt to customer requests and replies and be able to judge which tasks are time sensitive. Be able to organize and assist Operation Managers with tasks and quotes. Assist with other tasks as assigned
For Receptionist / Data Entry Clerk, part time to full time position.
Pay is $10-$12, depending on experience
Indeed - 15 months ago
Paperboard Converting/Box Manufacturing Company in La Mirada, CA.