Santa Paula Elementary School District Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
I loved working for the district for much of the 19 years as an employee
Food Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  santa paula, californiaApril 10, 2013
I enjoyed working the hours I had, early morning to early after noon. I learned and advanced fast, I am very good on the computer. Management changed a few times, and with that we would have to learn different personalities. It seems that drama happens at every school site, but I would try and have my staff work out there problems. The hardest part of the job was co-workers thinking they knew what to do and they didn't, with that happening time and time again I had to try and deal with conflict. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing the children enjoyed their school lunch, knowing we were feeding them healthy, safe, food items. Trying to have the children feel that they are important to me as their coordinator. I really loved working with my co-workers as well as the children.
Pros
feeding the children, putting a smile on their faces because they like the food.
Cons
too much gossip within the district.
If you can get a job there -- take it.
Education Specialist (Former Employee) –  McKevett Elementary School, Santa PaulaJanuary 19, 2012
Santa Paula is a highly committed district that is at the right size between small and large. It is small enough to proved a sense of community to the employees and the families we served while large enough to provide specialized programs for various learning hadnicaps.
Pros
community, opportunity, and growth.
Cons
budget restrictions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Santa Paula Elementary School District. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7