Santander Consumer USA Inc

Santander Consumer USA Inc Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Backend Account Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 28, 2015
Very good company to work for, the management was great. Was offered great benefits for performing as well a great perks for attendance.
Fast paced environment
Corporate Counsel (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2015
The company is growing very fast, with lots of opportunities for learning and movement among departments. The work-life balance is very good.
enjoyed company,
BANKRUPCTY SPECIALIST (Former Employee), north richland hillsJuly 23, 2015
need to train managers better, company treated employees well.
changed things for the better for employees.
good hours and good pay
working for a better tomorrow
Senior Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 14, 2015
Na good culture and atmosphere. Growing company still have alot potential to expand and grow. Largest banks in the world and has been around for a very long time
Stressful Job Environment
Backend Collection Representative (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJuly 10, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: Bad Leadership
The lack of good management and culture created a very hard working environment for employees. I was a transfer worker from a wonderful company "Citi Financial Auto," who unfortunately sold their portfolio to this company. I have been a top performer for Citi Financial making and breaking all assigned goals because the culture and morals of the company was outstanding. Transferring from Citi to Santander was going from day to night and really put a lot of unwanted stress of valuable professionals.
The best job I've ever had!
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Free lunches during month end, awesome benefits
I was responsible for ensuring daily funds transfers for the corporate bank account for Santander Consumer USA. I also ran daily reports for multiple accounting functions including reconciling and balancing all funds for the company.
Throughout my time here I was cross trained on every task in the accounting department.

I learned most of my accounting skills here.

Management was good about letting you do your job and holding you accountable for your daily tasks. I enjoyed every single person I worked with over the 7 years I was blessed!

the hardest part of the job was the month end days we would stay as late as needed to post all payments and make all account adjustments before the system closed at midnight. However those were also some pretty fun nights.

The most enjoyable part would have to be the abundance of knowledge, and the few good friends I obtained while working here.
Good job and great benefits
Loan Specialist (Current Employee), North Richland Hills, TXJuly 10, 2015
Santander is a gret company to work for with spectacular benefits. Also you get weekends and holidays off. The management staff are also great people to work with.
A Fast Growing Company trying to play like the "big boys"
Database Developer IV (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 29, 2015
This company has, by far, one of the most controlling HR departments I've experienced in my career. While much of the management is great to work with, they have their hands tied at times by the policies of the company which are very much pro-Executive Team and anti-employee.
Great company great culture
los prevention (Former Employee), Englewood, COJune 27, 2015
Great company great culture plenty of opportunity to expand within great benefits this company takes care of its customers and its employees
Great company to work for when wanting to advance your career
Desktop Support Tech II (Current Employee), Dallas, TxJune 24, 2015
Great company to work for when wanting to advance your career or start a new one. It is a fast-paced environment so come ready to work
Good environment.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 22, 2015
Being able to assist the customers when they were going thru a hard situation. Was so happy to know that the customers had some type of assistance, and were able to keep their auto.
Difficult place to work
Senior Fraud Risk Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 11, 2015
Pros: The pay is great, the hours are flexible
Cons: Political culture, poor managerial communication, success is not based on the quantitative or qualitative matters
Reviewed reported fraud claims. Management is cliquish, company rules are enforced with favoritism and employees are allowed to behave like bullies. Flex-time is allowed however, it is frowned upon. The best part of this position was the pay.
Productive Enviorment
Range, currently now Backend Account Manager (Current Employee), North Richland Hills, TXJune 11, 2015
Nice enviroment to work in, able to learn different aspects of the company while working in collections. Great managers, most difficult part is calming down irate customers but most enjoyable moments are assisting our customers.
IT'S YOUR AVERAGE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Late Stage Account Manager (Former Employee), NRH,TXJune 6, 2015
Pros: PAID WEEKLY
Cons: LOW PAY
THIS WAS A CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT. I WOULD TAKE INBOUND CALLS FOR AS OVERFLOW FOR THE DEALERSHIP, SETTING APPOINTMENTS AND MAKING RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE TYPE OF SERVICE (TUNE UP) TO GET.
Fun Work Place
Early Stage Account Manager (Former Employee), Englewood, COMay 25, 2015
Pros: Fun Incentives
Cons: Micro-Management
Made outbound calls to delinquent customers who were late on their car payments. This job taught me to be understanding, and how it works with interest on car loans. Taught me how to be efficient. And work at a fast pace.
Comapany with a good potential to grow
IT (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 16, 2015
The company has a lot of growth potential,but lacks proper management and unable to motivate employees with potential. The culture within encourages more to concentrate on the pleasing management than delivering a quality product, hence creating a very unhealthy work culture. Too much stress because of micromanagement.
Great Downtown Location - that's about all
AVP, BUSINESS PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 3, 2015
Pros: Decent pay, great coworkers
Cons: Leadership has no idea, long hours, no accontability
Leadership is promoted by the "good-old-boy" system. There is no accountability by leadership, and the decision making process is more like pulling numbers out of a bowl to see which step to do next. High pressure, way too much work, way too few people.

Typical day is 10 hours long, or longer.

The coworkers are awesome. Very capable people, doing the work of leadership which gives no direction.
Productive and fun workplace
Early/Late Stage Account Manager (Former Employee), Richland Hills, TXApril 23, 2015
a typical day at work to come and log on to the phones and take collection calls. Manager gave daily reports of stats and how to improve.
A company with potential
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), North Richland HillsApril 8, 2015
Pros: potential for growth in certain areas
Cons: a more structured management training program
A growing company that is still trying to find its footing as a new publicly traded company. They have potential but are still trying to find there way.
Fun Environment to work in, with great bonuses
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), denver, coloradoApril 4, 2015
Pros: company parties
Days begin at 9am and end at 6pm
we would be expected to make 400 outbound calls to clients a day
management was excellent, helpful, great listeners
co-workers are the best part of the job, they are more like family

1 2 3 4 5

About Santander Consumer USA Inc

In 1995, a group of young entrepreneurs thought they could make their mark on the world of automotive finance by thinking a little – Read more

Santander Consumer USA Inc Salaries

$19.00 per hour

Santander Consumer USA Inc Photos

2015 Class of SCUSA Interns
New Headquarters building in downtown Dallas
Dallas Mavs Maniacs visit NRH to help celebrate a Slam Dunk Month!