Santander Consumer USA Inc

Santander Consumer USA Inc Employer Reviews

Unprofessional Inexperienced Management with a lack of Business Knowledge
Carmax Credit/Funding Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: coworkers
Cons: everything else
The work environment was unprofessional and the management was disrespectful to their employees. They are not flexible with work schedules but forced mandatory overtime when they pleased. My coworkers were excellent and fun to work with given the work environment we were placed in. The work space was awful as well. Roaches, rats, floods, the building being shot and boarded up windows were a part of our everyday work conditions.
good company to work for
Late Stage Collections Agent (Former Employee), texasJanuary 21, 2015
its always the same routine, with a very good co-workers, good to learn from others management is not always available i was in team that had no mananger for 4 months and other manager were hard to find help from.
A good company
Late Stage Collection Account Management (Current Employee), LewisvilleJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: the bonus is great
Cons: the mangers are not helpful
The job is a good company to work for. I just wish that it is ran better. The manger's are not helpful. You just have to watch what you say in do at all times.
Overview
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXJanuary 10, 2015
I do not want to write a review about any company. I'm no longer employed there and it's not because I got terminated, just wanted more pay. Nevertheless It is a great company. I wish they gave raises and had a better bonus structure. Easy to advance within the company
Collections orientated organization with no regards for employee or customer.
Bankruptcy Clerk (Former Employee), Centennial, COJanuary 6, 2015
Collections orientated organization with no regards for employee or customer.
Great pay, boring job.
Early Stage Account Manager (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJanuary 3, 2015
SCUSA pays really well and they know how to take care of their employees. The job itself is not the most fun, Some of the people that you talk to aren't always friendly because they are getting a call from a debt collector.
Great workplace
Back-end Collections (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXDecember 12, 2014
Great workplace, easy to grow, excellent work environment and employee appreciation
Great Company
Early Stage Account Manager (Former Employee), Englewood, CODecember 10, 2014
Best company to work and GREAT PAY
Traning gives you everything you need but hands on you will learn more. You have your good and bad manager same as co-workers attendents is real big there
Santander USA
Account Manager, Automobile Finance (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches & cards
Cons: no makeup time, microscopic managers
Collections of past due Automobile Payments
Research and reason for delay & Solutions
Some were helpful.
Co workers were a team
Staying up with some $$ Demands
Making a Customer or Solving a problem.
Great growing enviorment
Late stage account manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 2, 2014
Pros: sick and vacation time offered
fast growth as a company, great benefits, and great people. santander has showed me great opportunity as a employer. what customer service really is and how they strive to better accommodate their employees.
Lost Hope
AUTO FINANCE ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXNovember 13, 2014
Great opportunity for advancement and promotions. Management needs improvement. Lost all sense of hope of staying with the company after a few weeks here.
nice work place
Credit Analyst Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2014
fast pace work environment.
the most enjoyable part of the job is where training and cross training takes place
Productive,fun & hardworker
Auto Senior Collector (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCOctober 27, 2014
Upon reviewing my resume, you will notice I have experiences and related skills gathered in the preparation and or modification of loan documents. My abilities not only lie in forbearance plans, but in cultivating a win-win situation for both the borrower and lender; by diverting the negative impact that loan default can have. Therefore establishing a long-standing relationship between the borrower and lender.

My ability to be efficient in resolving and re-negotiating existing mortgages can only contribute a positive result within your company.

Allow me the opportunity to demonstrate my attributes and my result-oriented attitude. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience to discuss the opportunity to proceed with your company. I would like to candidly thank you for your attention, consideration, and forthcoming response.
Management is Political
Litigation and LE lasion (Former Employee), Chicago andDallasOctober 26, 2014
Cons: gossiping, inappropriate conduct, poorly trained management, no bonuses, long hours, no overtime for legal support
Majority of management is unprofessional and lacking in ethics. Lower level employees are unaware of the lawsuit volume but due to the seperation of department levels those lines of information do not cross.

Long hours and overtime is non existant as most employees in my office are salaried without overtime compensation.

Unforgiving company policy make this ladder a tough one to climb. I had leave in order to get advancement and a better wage.

You do not want to work for this company.
good paying job
Finance Account Manager (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXOctober 24, 2014
Great Pay. Come every day and be on time and the job is stable. But work environment is something else.
Great company for professional development & growth
Learning and Development Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 21, 2014
Pros: diversity, work life balance, opportunities for professional development
Cons: inconsistencies in process & expectations
A typical work day is extremely fast paced, I can see the immediate impact of my contributions to my team and the organization.
I was able to gain knowledge and skills that have propelled my career.
On the professional services side of the business, the managers are supportive and look for opportunities to develop and coach their team members.
Co-workers are extremely knowledgeable and encouraging
The hardest part of the job is the amount of change in processes and focus. Meeting performance goals with ever-evolving parameters, expectations and resources is challenging.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the immediate impact of my work.
Compliance Testing Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2014
Pros: compensation and benefits
Cons: high management turnover
Work
change in management styles and expectations difficult
Excellent work related place.
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXOctober 15, 2014
I learned a lot at Santander Consumer regarding customer service.

Wonderful place. I would recommend to others.
High turnover
Technical Lead (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 7, 2014
Even though the company was growing by leaps and bounds there was high turnover. Politics ruled everything. There was no commitment to productivity.
Great team
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), dallas, txOctober 7, 2014
Very fast phased environment with constant challenges. Got to keep up with the change in order to stay afloat.

1 2 3 4 5

About Santander Consumer USA Inc

In 1995, a group of young entrepreneurs thought they could make their mark on the world of automotive finance by thinking a little – Read more

Santander Consumer USA Inc Photos