Santander Consumer USA Inc

Santander Consumer USA Inc Employer Reviews

nice work place
Credit Analyst Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2014
fast pace work environment.
the most enjoyable part of the job is where training and cross training takes place
Productive,fun & hardworker
Auto Senior Collector (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCOctober 27, 2014
Upon reviewing my resume, you will notice I have experiences and related skills gathered in the preparation and or modification of loan documents. My abilities not only lie in forbearance plans, but in cultivating a win-win situation for both the borrower and lender; by diverting the negative impact that loan default can have. Therefore establishing – more... a long-standing relationship between the borrower and lender.

My ability to be efficient in resolving and re-negotiating existing mortgages can only contribute a positive result within your company.

Allow me the opportunity to demonstrate my attributes and my result-oriented attitude. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience to discuss the opportunity to proceed with your company. I would like to candidly thank you for your attention, consideration, and forthcoming response. – less
Management is Political
Litigation and LE lasion (Former Employee), Chicago andDallasOctober 26, 2014
Cons: gossiping, inappropriate conduct, poorly trained management, no bonuses, long hours, no overtime for legal support
Majority of management is unprofessional and lacking in ethics. Lower level employees are unaware of the lawsuit volume but due to the seperation of department levels those lines of information do not cross.

Long hours and overtime is non existant as most employees in my office are salaried without overtime compensation.

Unforgiving company policy – more... make this ladder a tough one to climb. I had leave in order to get advancement and a better wage.

You do not want to work for this company. – less
good paying job
Finance Account Manager (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXOctober 24, 2014
Great Pay. Come every day and be on time and the job is stable. But work environment is something else.
Great company for professional development & growth
Learning and Development Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 21, 2014
Pros: diversity, work life balance, opportunities for professional development
Cons: inconsistencies in process & expectations
A typical work day is extremely fast paced, I can see the immediate impact of my contributions to my team and the organization.
I was able to gain knowledge and skills that have propelled my career.
On the professional services side of the business, the managers are supportive and look for opportunities to develop and coach their team members.
Co-workers – more... are extremely knowledgeable and encouraging
The hardest part of the job is the amount of change in processes and focus. Meeting performance goals with ever-evolving parameters, expectations and resources is challenging.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the immediate impact of my work. – less
Compliance Testing Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2014
Pros: compensation and benefits
Cons: high management turnover
Work
change in management styles and expectations difficult
Excellent work related place.
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXOctober 15, 2014
I learned a lot at Santander Consumer regarding customer service.

Wonderful place. I would recommend to others.
High turnover
Technical Lead (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 7, 2014
Even though the company was growing by leaps and bounds there was high turnover. Politics ruled everything. There was no commitment to productivity.
Great team
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), dallas, txOctober 7, 2014
Very fast phased environment with constant challenges. Got to keep up with the change in order to stay afloat.
A typical day at work
Late Stage Account Manager (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXOctober 3, 2014
A typical day at work for me was when I first arrived we had a quick jump start, then I would scan my assigned accounts and strategize the best way to work them. Typically I used a different strategy daily so that I wouldn't call the customers at the same time daily because it was hard to contact most of them
productive & busy warehouse work
Collector/Account Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: very busy early in the day, made time go faster
Cons: warehouse work was very repetitive
It was a warehouse, very productive & busy early in the morning. I worked on a line refurbishing old cell phones & tablets & processed & packed to go out for shipment.
Innovative and fast paced
Product Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Cons: pay for parking downtown
Casual work environment and extremely fast paced. Difficult to juggle work life balance. Benefit are not competitive with other companies i have worked for. Compensation is competitive.
great work place
Auto Collections Mid-Range account manager (Former Employee), lewisville txSeptember 4, 2014
overall a super great job i loved everything about santander
Great opportunity
Capital Markets Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 27, 2014
However, management does not value employees appropriately for their contributions.
Collections
Loss Mitigation Account Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2014
Took several calls daily to resolve past due accounts
Learned how to survive in corporate enviroment
Most co-workers were very friendly & helpful
Not Good
Risk Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 3, 2014
Pros: bad managerment and high turnover
Cons: gret benefits
do not have anything positive to say about this company...you do not want to work for this company
typical call center
collector (Former Employee), centinnial coJuly 21, 2014
Cons: na
Co workers were always a joy but management took things over board whn taking breaks. hardiest part was actually reaching goals. bonus were rare
I've enjoyed my experience but ready for a new challenge.
Back-End Account Management (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXJuly 9, 2014
Pros: gym, monthly bonuses, benefits
Cons: management opportunities, schedule
As with any call center you get the good with the bad. I value the experience that I gained being able to switch to different departments and learning different parts of the business. I started in the Charge-Off credit card department in Tulsa, OK then transferred to the Auto Finance Department in Dallas, TX. Here I have worked in the Deficiency Balances, – more... Total Loss, GAP, Small Balance, and Late Stage Collections Departments. The hardest part of the job is the change in the upward mobility and the lack of yearly bonuses. I do, however, enjoy my Manager and my team that I work with on a daily basis. I also truly value the free gym on site that allows me to spend my lunch working out. I enjoy being challenged and welcome new opportunities to learn and move forward in a promising career. – less
Great Pay!
Office of the President specialist (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXJuly 7, 2014
Santander provides very competitive pay ranges that makes it easy to go to work and deal with the foolishness the job offers.
Great Company
Application Support Engineer III (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 17, 2014
Santander is a great place to work. A lot is expected and the workload is high, but overall it is good.

1 2 3 4 5