Sante Employee Reviews

One of the worse jobs that I have had since being medical
rather not say (Former Employee) –  west side of phoenix areaJuly 8, 2017
It was so bad that I left the medical field for 6 months to be a housewife. First time doing that since in the medical field , a long time. eventually went back.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
July 10, 2017

We are saddened to hear that you felt like your time at Santé was less than exceptional. We would like to know more about your comments so we may further review, and as such we invite you to speak with us. Please contact ahankins@santepartners.com and she can help coordinate time for you to speak with an applicable HR representative.

Horrible management
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 12, 2017
After about a year of working for this company i decided to leave because of the management. I've never worked for a company that absolutely did not care for your well being, I don't usually go out of my way to make a review, but I feel as if its needed. If you like big pay checks sure go work for this company, but if you are looking for a second family or a people to come to when you need someone this is not the place. The management has favorites and the rules do not apply to them, and they are constantly shifting the rules and it makes it very hard to abide by the rules when it doesn't apply to everyone. If you have something for school, or a family emergency you will still get written up with no remorse. Thanks for the good pay, but I'm highly disappointed in the way the management treats people. My advice is play fair or your turn over rate will continue to grow!
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad management, don't work with your schooling, not caring
June 23, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for making us aware of your frustrations. At Santé, we pride ourselves in providing a caring and positive work environment for all of our associates. Our culture’s foundation is to always put people first and be very mindful of work/life balance. We take your comments seriously and are disappointed to hear that you felt your time with us was less than exceptional. Our Administrator would like to further discuss your concerns, and therefore we invite you to contact her directly at lori.welch@santechandler.com.

A great place to work!!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Sante of SurpriseMay 25, 2017
Sante of Surprise strives to provide the best customer service to our guests. While focus is on the rehabilitation and medical management for a myriad of physical and medical conditions, we also have outstanding administrative, food service, housekeeping, engineering and maintenance staff. Our team here at Sante of Surprise work diligently in providing the best care for the most favorable outcomes of all our guests. I am proud to be part of such a great team.
Pros
Great administrative staff, quality care, team oriented
June 1, 2017

Yes! Thank you kindly for your message! Our clinicians are invaluable in delivering fantastic care to our guests, but the direct-care providers could not deliver such great care without support from all of the rest of our valued staff who help the facility run, every day. We are so proud of our team at Santé of Surprise, as well as the teams at our other facilities too!!

caution, ask lots of questions before you go here
Part Time Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 29, 2017
very confusing place to work. rules change as you go. poor benefits plan, no bonus, no extras, no child care, and no recognition for your work. some shady people work here. the jobs are stressful and despite what they say in your orientation, you are not valued.
Pros
free popcorn and cookies
Cons
everything else except the free popcorn & cookies
May 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We pride ourselves on providing a great environment for our associates and are sorry to hear your experience was less than exceptional. We take your feedback seriously and would like to encourage to you to contact our Administrator at todd.armstrong@santenorth.com.

Family-oriented place
Head Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Matthews, NCApril 11, 2017
I really enjoy the people at Sante very welcoming and fun to work with.. the chance to improve my culinary skills and cooking techniques. A variety of food and fish and meat to learn how to use in different cooking techniques
Pros
Free dinner a chance to learn and expand your culinary knowledge
Cons
Benefit
April 17, 2017

Wonderful news! We are delighted to hear of your growth opportunities while working with Santé. Santé is proud to offer fine-dining services to our guests, visitors, and associates; and, our Culinary teams are top notch! Thank you for your review!!

Abusive Administration
RN (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 3, 2017
As a former Nurse that worked in the Mesa Sante Facility I would strongly recommend nurses think of working anyplace else but this facility,. The workload is insane. The management is abusive if not outright toxic. Worst experience of my life.
April 17, 2017

We appreciate your time in writing a review. Santé Leaders and Associates are invaluable resources in delivering care to our guests. We acknowledge that staffing can be a temporary challenge during census fluctuations and we sincerely thank our staff for their dedication in providing our patients with the best care at all times.

Job satisfaction is of utmost importance. While we understand that you are no longer a Santé associate, we invite you to contact your former Administrator to further discuss your specific concerns.

Excellent place to work
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZMarch 1, 2017
I have been with Sante for over 1 year. They are open and receptive to change. They are continuing to grow and are quickly becoming a leader in their industry. I think they do value their employees, they are always doing special things for them. The management team seem to be very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Pros
Beautifuil Building, good food
April 17, 2017

Thank you kindly for your comments! Santé is proud to be a leader in the post-acute senior care industry, but we know we could not excel without our associates. Keep up the great work!

Management of Morons
sales (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 27, 2016
My make manager was demeaning to women IF you voiced an opinion. Higher management had no idea what it takes to run a successful team or bldng. Looks are deceiving. The bldngs may be beautiful but you're treated like dirt!
October 5, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback. While we are very proud of our beautiful properties, and the excellent care we deliver to each and every guest, we are discouraged to hear that you were dissatisfied with employment. Leaders are vital to the success of our business, and that’s why we carefully select each manager and team member for hire. We take your feedback seriously and would encourage you to discuss your specific concerns with your former Administrator.

No vision of what a care facility truly is
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 7, 2016
I worked per diem fo Sante of Mesa and was astounded at the lack of training and professionalism of the management staff. Not a clue of how to run a LTC facility and how to keep employees. Patients getting sicker due to lack of knowledge and training of the staff nurses. I gave notice as I like my license untouched. Have been called x 2 to give depositions. Scary place. I have been a nurse for 23 years and have never seen anything like this place.
Pros
Cant think of any.
Cons
Mgmt, no knowlege of medicare requirements, lack of skills of staff
Dont work here, coming from a formal employee!
Culinary Associate (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZApril 5, 2016
Do not waste your time with Sante! This company has very poor management and does not care for their employees! They will over work you even when I made it clear the schedule would need to be worked around my school, always getting me to stay late also no training provided! Just giving my experience but it seems like most everyone agrees, your better off with a different company!
Pros
The guests
Cons
Managment, pay, no lunch, no break, no paid overtime, bad schedules
May 3, 2016

We appreciate your time in writing a review. Staffing in all departments during seasonal fluctuations in patient census is of challenge, and we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. Therefore we must remain strategic in making hiring decisions during times of census growth, and downturn. Sometimes this can result in unexpected staffing schedules for our current associates, while at the same time providing our patients with the best care and service. We work to meet our associate’s schedule needs and will look into your specific concerns.

Horrible.
None (Former Employee) –  Suprise, AZMarch 5, 2016
Do not work here. Management is awful and treats staff like they are disposable. You are overworked and 16 hour days are not uncommon, you are told "no overtime" then given an extreme amount of work that is impossible to fit into your assigned shift. If you leave with things undone expect a phone call from management on your day off regardless of whether or not you work days or nights. You are expected to come in on your days off if you forgot something small, they will not let you wait until your following shift to correct it. They will come down on you for everything while leadership sits in their office taking hour long lunches, planning parties and being all around unprofessinal. Staff turnover is out of control. If you value quality patient care and your license you will stay away.
March 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Santé’s mission is to provide the best outcomes for our patients, and we know that our Nurses are a valuable resource. We are truly grateful for our associates' contributions and we take their job satisfaction very seriously.

We are always striving to improve, so we genuinely appreciate your feedback.

Horrible, Don't Waste Your Time
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 17, 2016
This company is completely horrible!! In orientation you are fed this great tale of the company and how they care about people and their company. I actually believed it, but it was ALL LIES. I have worked here less than a year and I have seen so many people come and go. Many left after working less than a month.

The staffing is horrible for the nursing dept and we are constantly understaffed. But instead of fixing the problem, they play the "pass the buck" game and play everybody else except themselves for their inability to lead and manage.

Nurses are working 2-4 hours over their shift to finish work, and management (Resource nurses, DON, ADON, Administrator) makes no attempt to help. It's ridiculous because if you miss one of your many duplicate forms of the same charting, then life is over and having a million msgs about something that was not completed.

Its a high school campus complete with cliques, teacher's pets, and inadequate teaching.

Pay is okay, but not worth the stress or premature aging that will come with it.
Pros
Be Able to File Taxes the Next Yr. (but any job can do this for you)
Cons
Being a Sante Employee
New company that is focused on profit
R.N/LPN (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 9, 2015
I worked as a floor nurse at the Mesa location for over a year. The Mesa location was poorly managed and a hostile work environment. The patients that they took were very acute and unable to do rehab or declining to much in health for rehabilitation. This company has the highest turn over rate I have ever seen in a company and I have been a nurse for 10 years, The company treats employees as disposible and fires employees constantly. The hours are 12 hour shifts for nurses but it will be more like 14. Do not work there if you care about your health and sanity!!!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything besides pay
Former employee at sante of chandler
Registeted nurse (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 30, 2015
Terrible management, does not care about employees. Only 4 to 5 years since it opened, and has done thru at least 500 employees. Stay away.
Pros
New building
Cons
poor mgt. communication, no training. poor staffing, accepts patients they can't handle
Excellent work environment for preparing future MSW's with practical skills
Phone Counselor (Current Employee) –  MDJuly 12, 2015
I have worked for the Sante Group since February 2014 and currently work there. I enjoy my job a great deal and have learned a lot of practical skills that I use every day at my job. The job of a phone counselor is incredibly rewarding and am always being challenged with new situations and case management requirements. Under the supervision of LCSW-C's I have gained a world of knowledge beyond the classroom of how to interact, build rapport, and deescalate mental health crisis specific to each clients mental health diagnosis. This is a great job for those just starting out in the field of social work, or social services in general.
don't think about this place at ALL!!!!!
underappreciated staff (Current Employee) –  surpriseFebruary 14, 2015
Looks can be deceiving, no appreciation from management at all! Staff members have quick turn around. Place has only been opened for 3 years and the only ones left are the management/clicks or new hires. Do the math. Do not even work part time or as an extra income, especially if u have something to do with families or patients here, they will whip you and treat you like the world's worst employee and make you feel really stupid. Go work some place else!!! I won't send even my worst enemy here...
Pros
dedicated workers to please patients and families gets treated like slaves and brainless
Cons
Traitors, Writes up own employees without investigating the real storry
One of the worst companies to work for!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AzJanuary 29, 2015
Management is horrible. Food is horrible. Management does not seem to care about its employees. Communication between employees and management is non existent.
Would not recommend.
Cons
Management, Structure, Development of employees, Communication
treats employees as disposable
nurse (Former Employee) –  chandler,azJanuary 15, 2015
Very money hungry company. Will accept patients it can't handle. Wants people to stay longer than necessary. Administror not worried about employees. Would not recommend as a place to work.
Pros
dedicated staff on the units
Cons
Productive great place to work
Discharge Planner (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale AZOctober 6, 2014
A typical day was different from time I got there to leaving at the end of the day. Working with Case management was awesome. Great teamwork
Pros
Great teamwork
Cons
Leaving my position