The Educational Sales Representative is responsible for all sales and marketing operations in the assigned territory (Los Angeles County), and for achieving established sales objectives.
He or she will:
- Adequately and effectively represent company product to customers
- Identify, track, strategize and close sales opportunities in the assigned territory.
- Prepare periodic reports listing and identifying potential sales.
- Gather data related to market size, potential and opportunities
in the territory
- Plan and implement strategic promotional events and book exhibits.
- Participate in local, regional and national conferences and trade shows as necessary
- Formally present Santillana USA product to individuals and groups when necessary and appropriate.
- Produce local marketing pieces and develop strategic local marketing plans relevant to the assigned territory.
- Utilize Sales Force for all accounts
Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- Bachelor's degree (Required)
- Territory/outside sales experience (Required)
- Classroom teaching experience
- English-Spanish fluency (Required)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong presentation/communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to travel overnight
- Motivation, initiative, ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Sales Force (Required)
- Excellent benefits package (health/dental/life insurance, 401(k), car allowance, expense account, etc.)
- Competitive base salary plus end-of-year bonus; six figure earning potential
Santillana USA, based in Miami, Florida, is one of twenty-two subsidiaries of Grupo Santillana, the largest educational publisher in the...