Sapient Employee Reviews

Great company to work
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Senior ManagerApril 5, 2017
Great company to work for. Good work life balance and great leadership at the top. We believe in placing the client first and doing the right things for them.
Challenging projects, open work culture,
Manager, Technology (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 18, 2017
Challenging projects,
open work culture, good benefits,
challenging roles,
new technologies
Glorified Front desk associate
Client Experience Concierge (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 20, 2017
Typical day at work included scheduling meetings, ordering and setting up catering, maintaining a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all employees and clients that visit the office.
review
Production Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2017
Pros
challenging tasks everyday and also wonderful clients

Cons
need to dedicate your life towards work , no more personal goals
Great experience working here.
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 23, 2017
Great work environment and company culture. Inspiring and motivating leaders with vision. I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Sapient with a dynamic team. My coworkers were intelligent,creative and fun
fun workplace, great culture
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 20, 2016
At Sapient you are able to navigate different departments and learn different skills from different people. It has a great including culture where every employee is valuable, including contracts. Everyone's opinions matter and are velued.
Good company with good compensation benefits.
Senior Associate - Technology (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDNovember 26, 2016
Good company and good work culture.
Good compensation benefits and work life balance.
Company offers good growth and has good clients.
Good perks and 401k benefits.
Unknown future for the company
Manager, Business Consulting (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 16, 2016
Great culture as an old entity, but lack of leadership after merged with a french company. lack of innovations and commitment to growth as a company and employees.
Pros
flexible
Cons
no advancement, no learning budget.
More show business
Architect (Current Employee) –  Boston MAAugust 25, 2016
Sometimes it is more show business than actual hands on. Management usually care for those who show more and they don't care to find out who actually is working hard.
Risk Operations and Product Owner
Manager (Current Employee) –  DelhiMay 23, 2016
Risk operations product owner and PMO lead with 10 years of experience, capacity to manage diverse & global teams in matrix environment.

Specialities:
Project Management, Product Owner, People Leadership, Delivery & Vendor Relationship Management, Agile, Risk Audit and Complaince, Mitigation, Advisory, Risk Management, Portfolio Risk Management, Internal Audits, ISO 9001:2000, ISO27001, CMM, CMMI, P-CMM, Organiztion level surveys, Trends & Analysis, Dashboards.
Great company for work
Sun Solaris, Perl ,Shell, Sybase Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 3, 2016
Good place to work in sapient environment.Financial growth as well as skill enhancement..Decent pay master and work life balance is very good for recruiters when compared to other similar consulting environment
Sapient is a marketing and consulting company that provides business, marketing, and technology services to clients. The company operates three divisi
Sr. iOS Developer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 4, 2016
i enjoyed each and every minute in the company i really had a good experience with them.And the co-workers where really very good and i was really comfortable working with them
Employee Friendly place
Portfolio Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New JeyseySeptember 23, 2015
Sapient is an employee friendly place and compensation is good too. Leadership is approachable.
Work culture is fun and they do lot of activities and parties too.
Hardest part of the job is time management sometimes.
People are friendly and socializing
Diversity of work
Sr. Manager - Program Management (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 17, 2015
Company is good for college pass out with wide spectrum of project to gain experience. Very slow progress for Manager and above. You need to watch your own back when on you go on Bench.
No chance for advancement, no career path and no job security
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 12, 2015
After working there for so many years I was hoping to grow in my role; however, I was stuck doing the same thing over and over and got bored. Culture is fun but as a loyal employee one wants to grow and feel appreciated by the company. Some of the managers are a bit unexperienced (not all) and very young. The lack of experience can create difficult situations. The company has great clients and brands but you will not be assigned to a role because of your skills. If they need a body, they will trow you into the fire. To survive in this culture you need to constantly be kissing arses. You will work hard but that's given.
Pros
flex time
Cons
no career path
Very open culture, encourage you to learn and grow, people friendly policy
Lead UX Architect (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2015
Nice place to work for Business Consulting in the midstream industry. People who want to work on the area of Business devlopement & Long Term Client relationship, strategic Partnering with Clients...this is the place to go to. Also recently taken over by a french company Publicis which also has Digitas and Razonfish under the same umbrella, so the possibilities are boundless in future. Sapient also imparts and encourages lot of trainings to grow their people in the area they want to. The houston office is limited to Global Markets business unit, mostly deals with oil and gas pipeline systems automation and TRM.
Productive fun place to work with a foozball table
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 29, 2015
Productive fun place to work with a foozball table. Work life balance is important here. Flat organizational structure helps approachability with leadership.
Good , depending on which team you are on, your team culture
Senior Program Manager - Corporate Marketing (Former Employee) –  BostonJune 3, 2015
Team are global so you often work outside of NA timezones. Good overall culture and flexibility is offered.

Overall it is fun with lots of activities and work going on. Office design is awesome.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
growth
Educational work environment with talented foremen I was able to apprentice under.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 23, 2015
A typical day at work was always different. Each day I would continue on a task that had already been bestowed upon me or have a new one set up. I was a general laborer working six days a week with the opportunity to learn how to do everything involved in building a house from the foundation to the finishing work and everything in between. My co-workers and I were all close and grew great bonds together due to hard work and teamwork. The most enjoyable part of my job was the opportunity to get my foot in the door of the construction world while learning many skills. Working outdoors and making an honest living with my hands were extremely satisfying as well.
Pros
Hour lunch paid while getting a paid internship
Cons
Lack on benefits such as insurance.
Professional high quality culture
Co-founder/Sales Excecutive (Former Employee) –  New EnglandMay 2, 2015
In a typical day I work 9 to 12 hours. I receive leads from our researchers, make calls, set meetings and conduct initial interviews with prospects. All of my co-workers have graduate degrees and are highly skilled. I've loved every part of the job. I especially love going out and meeting successful entrepreneurs.
Pros
Intelligent co-workers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sapient. Our community is ready to answer.