Sapphos Environmental, Inc. is seeking an Environmental Compliance Coordinator to serve as project manager for multiple projects. Candidates will have a proven record of accomplishment in CEQA and/or NEPA compliance and project management.
- Maintain knowledge of primary environmental statutes and regulations
- Author CEQA and NEPA documents, business correspondence, memoranda, and various other reports
- Manage projects, project budgets, schedules and milestones and ensure successful project completion
- Coordinate and manage interaction with local, state and federal agencies, clients, and project stakeholders
- Expertise in CEQA, NEPA, and/or Planning
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Transportation, Recreation, or Renewable energy experience is desirable
Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Planning, Environmental Management, or related field with 3+years of relevant experience; or Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience in the environmental consulting industry.
The salary range for this position will vary depending on level of education and experience. In addition to competitive salaries, Sapphos Environmental, Inc. offers a complete benefits package that includes full medical, dental, and vision coverage, flex spending account, a health club incentive, 401k, and a training allotment.
All interested applicants, please send a cover letter, writing sample (less than 3 pages), and resume.
Founded in October 1992, Sapphos Environmental, Inc. continues its mission to provide environmental compliance services to both public- and...