Sarasota Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Sarasota Memorial Hospital reviews

Productive,Educational
Registered Nurse, ICU (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 3, 2014
A typical day at work included getting report on my patients for my shift, then completing my duties required throughout my 12hr shift. This was my first job as a nurse, it was hard to start out in the ICU, but I would never change it. My coworkers for the most part were helpful, some looked down on me for being a new grad. The manager was not the best I have ever had. The hardest part of my job was gaining the respect of my coworkers and gaining their confidence. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I made it to the ICU as a new grad.

Other Sarasota Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Smh
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 7, 2017
Excellent place to work! I was able to go from my Associates degree to Master's while working full time. There was a lot of support for employees. Great workplace culture.
F&n
Food and Nutrition (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 14, 2017
Sarasota Memorial hospital is a great place to work. The food and Nutrition supervisors really care about the well being of each employee. The job is stressful but fulfilling when understand that you are a vital aspect of the running of the hospital.
Pros
Pay