Sarasota Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all Sarasota Memorial Hospital reviews

Great Place if you love helping others and like working in a fast pace enviroment
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 24, 2014
Very busy long days at work. I learned a lot when i worked at the hospital. The management usually stayed on top of things. Most co- workers were helpful. The hardest part about the job was the patient load. The most enjoyable part about this job was that i met a lot of people. i loved working on my floor even though it was it challenging. i also enjoyed learning new things about healthcare.
Pros
i always worked with great CNA
Cons
patient load

Other Sarasota Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Sarasota Memorial Hospital
RN - Staff Emergency Department (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 14, 2017
Sarasota Memorial Hospital is a great place to work or be a patient. The staff are dedicated and knowledgeable with a great attitude. Teamwork in the emergency room made for a great experience for all.
Smh
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 7, 2017
Excellent place to work! I was able to go from my Associates degree to Master's while working full time. There was a lot of support for employees. Great workplace culture.