Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service; a leading wholesale beverage distributor for well-known brands, such as: Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Labatt Blue, Stella Artois, and Heineken; has an immediate opportunity for an experienced delivery/warehouse operations supervisor to plan daily delivery routes and coordinate 3rd shift warehouse personnel in preparing customer product loads for delivery.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Plans and schedules cost and time efficient routes.
- Schedules and assigns personnel to ensure all operations jobs are staffed appropriately each day.
- Supply accurate information and documents in a timely fashion to other operations management that are necessary to the successful completion of their respective responsibilities.
- Work with Sales and Marketing personnel to meet or exceed internal and external customer expectations relative to order fulfillment.
- Maintains knowledge in up-to-date warehouse equipment and software systems necessary for the efficient operation of the
- Meets or exceeds any agreed upon goals in the areas of: occupational injury reduction, employee development, customer satisfaction, inventory control, supplier compliance, facility and vehicle loss, and productivity
- Works with the Warehouse Manager to ensure that entire subordinate staff is properly trained and equipped to execute all safety procedures, plans, budgets and goals.
- Performs administrative activities and data tracking associated with the effective management of warehouse operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving data for reports.
- Direct the activities of all loading operations before or after the routing function as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- Complete and/or ensure completion of accurate inventory control paperwork including but not limited to: unloading reports, invoices, load sheets, personal injury reports, facility & equipment reports and other assigned work when supervising the loading operation.
The successful candidate will have the computer proficiency to utilize and maintain the integrity of a progressive warehouse information management system, excellent communication abilities, management experience, and organization skills. Qualifications also require at least 2 years of operations experience in a wholesale or distribution environment that includes both delivery and inventory functions on a large scale.
This position is full-time, third shift, and has a 5-day work week beginning on Sunday evening to Friday morning. Our compensation and benefits package is competitive and we have a team-oriented work environment. For confidential consideration, please e-mail your resume and salary history.
Indeed - 19 months ago