Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service; a leading wholesale beverage distributor for well-known brands, such as: Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Labatt Blue, Stella Artois, Monster Energy is in search of an experienced sales professional to achieve our sales and business objectives.
Qualified candidates should have successful history of sales and sales management.
Key responsibilities of this position are:
- Plans, develops and conducts professional sales presentations to the AB supplier representatives and key decision makers on a regular basis.
- Manage and motivate large sales force and coordinate sales communications
- Coordinate weekly meetings / recaps /presentations
- Communication to sales organization for all supplier sales and distribution initiatives
- Responsible for over 2,500 retail partners
- Achieves sales objectives as determined by Supplier partners
- Maintain key account call frequency
- Responsible for maintaining sales volume and expense budgets for department and communicating results to executive management team
- Responsible for contractual agreements with Venue Operations
- Monitor and establish protocols for addressing competitive pricing / distribution and sales promotion
- Coordinate concentration efforts and sales blitz at retail on a perpetual basis
- Works with brewery personnel on promotional programs
- Attends and participates in regional and national meetings
- Actively engage in civic and community events
- Maintains or grows sales volume of all brands to market share level for assigned sales accounts.
- Continuously identifies sales opportunities and initiates action to capture opportunities or to resolve problems in assigned accounts.
- Routinely conduct in market “work with’s “ with sales associates
- Assists Pre-Sales personnel in sales presentations to key accounts while working in field.
- Work with Key Account Management Team and Supplier Representatives
The qualified candidate will have a 4-year degree or experience to commensurate the equivalent of this education requirement and at least 2 years of successful sales experience. Beverage industry and/or direct consumer product experience in a direct sales delivery environment. Candidate experience in District / Region Management for like products required.
Computer proficiency, good written and verbal communication skills, a valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a solicitor’s permit from the New York State Liquor Authority are required. Knowledge of our Anheuser Busch brands or prior work experience in wholesale distribution to grocery chains, bar/restaurant establishments or brewery is preferred.
This position is located in our main facility in Saratoga Springs, New York. We offer a competitive compensation, a team-oriented work environment, and an excellent benefits package. For confidential consideration, please e-mail your resume.