Saratoga Gaming and Raceway

Saratoga Gaming and Raceway Employer Reviews

GOOD MONEY!
Cashier (Former Employee), Saratoga Springs, NYApril 29, 2012
Pros: great food at low cost, good money
Cons: no union rep available should you need one, crazy hr.
Worked there for 1 yr. I did like it overall. The money is GOOD!!!!. We did pay into a union but when I had some issues, I was NEVER able to find a union rep to assist me with them. My biggest CON!!!

They do give you a good background check. And should you pass it and be able to be hired, you NEED to be proud of this.

They had GREAT food you can purchase – more... at LOW cost on your breaks.

Personell was UNDERSTANDING overall. I couldn't say enough good about that......more so their HR dept.

Overall, this was a great job, but be prepared to work crazy hr.!!! – less
licensing fees
Security Officer (Former Employee), Saratoga Springs, NYApril 27, 2012
Pros: free day old food, if you work the latest shift
Cons: good old boy favoritism abounds
Only place I ever worked that YOU !!! had tp pay to work for. The first 3 checks you receive will deduct $30 to $40 for licensing fees. You can get reimbursed if you are WORKING after a year, 1/2 after WORKING 6 months. The reason I say WORKING is; just because you are EMPLOYED there for 6 months or a year, doesn't mean you WORKED that whole time!!!

Diablo666 – April 10, 2013

The people that I worked with are great, however management,needs to work on employee relation a lot,poor motivation goals and listing between management is apparent !

About Saratoga Gaming and Raceway

The first video gaming property to open in New York State, Saratoga Gaming and Raceway is located in historic Saratoga Springs. – Read more