The fastest growing commercial roofing company in Oklahoma is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining job schedules, managing subcontractors and job site materials, billing, maintaining job budgets, initiating purchase orders, managing change orders, RFI's and design documents. The Senior Project Manager will also ensure that all tasks assigned are completed on time by communicating with vendors, field project managers, crews and office personnel. We are looking for an individual who has the ability and dedication to train and develop strong field project managers.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have 5+ years of commercial roofing project management and/or construction management experience
- Be comfortable with daily use of an iPhone and iPad
- Be proficient with PC usage, including familiarity with MS Office applications
- Experience with Sage Timberline, Bluebeam, CAD and Edge estimating software are a plus.
- Live or be willing to relocate to the Oklahoma City area.
Saratoga Roofing & Construction is a forward thinking, team oriented, tech savvy company and we are looking for the best and the brightest in the industry to join our family.
Saratoga Roofing & Construction offers senior project managers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, bonus structure, company vehicle, phone & iPad, per diem when traveling & medical benefits (available after 90 days).
Saratoga Roofing & Construction is an equal opportunity employer & offers a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks & drug screens are performed. Criminal convictions will not necessarily disqualify an applicant, as background checks are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please email or fax (888-520-9261) your current resume to be considered for this position.