Saratoga Roofing and Construction

Saratoga Roofing and Construction United States Employee Reviews

Collaborative Culture that Values Autonomy
Operations (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: autonomy, lack of corporate politics, compensation
Cons: work-life balance, no onsite workout facility
A typical day at work includes wearing lots of different hats to solve lots of different problems. By far the most challenging and growth-oriented position I've held at any company.

Top management is a collocation of extreme vision and careful consideration, which can at times be both exhilarating and exasperating! The end result of this combination is great management and solid decision making, which is clearly marked by impressive growth in a short period of time.

Co-workers are friendly and engaging, and contrary to other places I've worked, truly want to see one another succeed. Problems are solved together, often through long hours and late nights.

The hardest part of the job is maintaining boundaries for a healthy work-life balance. Some of us do it well, some of us do not. In the end, it is a personal decision but as other reviewers mentioned, the current company culture rewards long hours, whether intentional or not.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the autonomy and flexibility to create my own growth path and to truly see my fingerprints on some of the successes of the organization.

The Company absolutely believes in promoting from within and nearly everyone around me has held at least one other role than their current position. I would recommend Saratoga Roofing & Construction to anyone looking to break out of the corporate bubble and be in charge of their career success story.
Unorganized development and direction for employees
Operations Department (Former Employee), Edmond, OKSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: poor direction with rapid changes, no job security
Was given goals and projects to develop and work towards, promised promotions and laid off shortly after with no reasonable explanation. The company markets as very ethical and Christian based although the behind the scenes expectations and treatment of employees is poor. Poor training, communication, no job security and HIGH turnover.

January 14, 2015

No training, long hours, under appreciated. Says they are Christian based but not true. Extremely high turnoer of great employees.

Installer
Installer (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 16, 2014
While at this employment I was in charge of building a roof and everything that it involves such as framing, waterproofing, shingle and tile installation.
Expanding and learning in a growing environment
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 16, 2013
Pros: pay for training, flexible schedules
Cons: long hours, no stocks, and undeveloped
Saratoga Roofing and Construction is a company that has great values and morals. The organization is Christian based and family oriented. A typical day varies but one day I could be going to a variety of job sites to do safety audits . The other days I could be assisting in training OSHA 10 classes, working in insurances cases, DOT compliance, developing polices and procedures, setting up occupational medical clinics or working on different process to mitigate hazards. The co-workers are very personable and go out of their way to get to know you. The most difficult part about the job is that is a fairly new company so things are moving quickly at all new developments. The most enjoyable part is that there is opportunity to grow at a fast pace and that no day is the same.

January 14, 2015

The above author obviously is not aware of genuine of what really great values are. For a company that "honors God," sorry, they honor the god of this world as they cheat people out of money and lie to get what they want. They do not honor the family life of their employees or their employees for that matter. Applicant beware. If you do not want a life outside of this company, you will fit in well,

PM
PM (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 8, 2013
I absolutely love my job and the people that I work with. The only part of the job that is not truly satisfying is working seven days a week.
Very hard company to work for. Two many chiefs and enough indians.
Hired on as safety manager and project manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 24, 2013
Very disorganized company to work for. Value of work ethics is very poor. Promises not kept. Poor work standards.
Toxic culture
ee (Former Employee), okcJuly 22, 2012
No consistancy of processes, no family life balance. Does not live their values, sells a great line then moves on to the next target, leaving you to fend for yourself. No leadership and no trust.

About Saratoga Roofing and Construction

Saratoga Roofing & Construction is a forward thinking, team oriented, tech savvy company and we are looking for the best and – Read more

Saratoga Roofing and Construction Salaries