Sarnova, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
No Opinion
Director, Inventory and Supply Chain Management (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 12, 2017
Owned by private equity with a short term view on growth and future. Longer term opportunities are not readily available and management is temporary based on potential sales.
Good company to work for.
Sales and Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CASeptember 6, 2017
Nice environment to work in, encouragement for learning new skills.g Management works along with employees. Cares about employees and their well being.
Pros
compensation good
Cons
most jobs were relocated to corporate office in Ohio
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Cudahy, WIAugust 18, 2017
This is a great place to work. I would highly recommend it and i am not just typing stuff to reach the minimum characters. Do apply to work with Sarnova
Do not consider this
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHFebruary 16, 2017
Run!! It would be very difficult to find a more unprofessional corporate job or a more unsuitable management team. Seriously. From disbursing personal information about other employees throughout the office to micro-managing bathroom trips to blatant favoritism to intentional promotion prevention... get away while you still can. Very far away.
Pros
Benefits, some people that are diamonds in the rough...
Cons
Literally everything else
Manager was impossible
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 20, 2017
I worked in the Lenexa facility several months and was never hardly complimented at the work or task i was to do or doing. Another employee was brought in and i was looked down upon consisting of no training or room for advancement for me with this company. Never seen a review or offered a raise and unless you live close the pay does not benefit. Good luck!
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
Bad management
productive
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSDecember 20, 2016
i learned how to drive the forklift and that is where i got my forklift certification . my jobs duties were to pick and pack. I aslo work in the LTL area where i load and unload trucks and build and wrap pallets.
Productive/ long hours
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2016
Unique product offering and the ability to work with some of the biggest vendors/ manufacturers in the Health Care industry.
excelent work force
Order Puller/Packer (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJuly 13, 2016
Good work place and good team work also the company would have safety meetings and bring luch on fridays for our meetings and great boss
Pros
lots of brakes
Cons
enough brakes to keep us going
Facility has potential
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYJune 7, 2015
Corporate micromanages without detailed knowledge.

Facility not set up for success. Set up minimalistic/on the cheap.

Communication is strained.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Management lacks integrity, consistency
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 13, 2014
I worked with some wonderful people at Sarnova and those relationships made my time there very enjoyable.

However, my experience with my immediate superior (team lead) left me much less than impressed. She was completely unsuited to be in a position of authority; was much more interested in keeping up on office gossip than setting a tone of respect. She had a clear favorite and treated everyone else with disrespect and harassment. I was told on my third day at Sarnova (by the favorite person, ironically) that the team lead was not to be trusted. Unfortunately, being a person that takes the position to trust everyone until I have a reason not to, I ignored the advice and paid a high price. I shared some highly personal information and made my desire for confidentiality very clear. It was no time at all that I discovered that my trust had been betrayed.

Also, the "training" was haphazard and nearly non-existent. New reps were given a minimum of information, them expected to perform. A very bad situation for office morale and set the new CSR up for failure.

While I'll always remember some of the people of Sarnova very fondly, I'm glad I'm out of there. I thought I left high school games behind many years ago, but they're alive and well at Tri-Anim (Sarnova) customer service!
Pros
Some very intelligent, kind people work there
Cons
Management is inconsistent, untrustworthy
Run
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Dublin OHApril 20, 2014
No balance of work and home life. Low employee morale, high turnover, no clear direction and no honorable treatment of employees by management. Management grossly blind to employee morale with unrealistic expectations. Job culture is the most horrible I have ever seen
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Everything else
Figuring it out
Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 18, 2014
Good, hard working and thoughtful people. In the process of determining how to leverage their position in the market place.
Was a nice place to work at one time
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dublin. OHFebruary 25, 2014
I enjoyed going to work their for the first 3 1/2 years. To not trust some of the management and co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sarnova, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.