SASCO is one of the largest privately held electrical and data contractors in the nation. At SASCO, you can be part of a dynamic team that includes the most talented, creative, and experienced people in the industry. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages you to improve and grow to the highest level of your abilities. In order to maintain who and where we are, we believe in hiring only the best (the top 10%), who are winners in their respective career fields. If you’re not good, don’t apply.
- Read and interpreted construction document and shop drawings of all trade discipline – Architectural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Structural.
- Draw and sketch electrical system component for installation. Box, Raceway Rack, Support, tray, light fixture, cabinet, Busway, Gear.
- Visualize space, route or place electrical component system based on contract document.
- Size conduit and combined homerun as needed.
- Create and design for custom made-to-order requirements, using computer-aided design.
- Develop accurate layouts, assembly drawings, details and bills of materials.
- Provide direction to technical personnel such as CAD operators.
- Take direction from Sr. engineers and/or group Presidents and Executives to research drawings, catalogs, sketches, etc., to develop detailed dimensioned AutoCAD drawings.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years CAD Drafting in AutoCAD 2012, REVIT MEP 3D, AUTO CAD MEP and Navis Works for commercial buildings preferred.
- Background in Engineering Documentation Control.
- Knowledge of Electrical materials.
- Knowledge of NEC and CBC code and other pertaining agency for the project.
- Knowledge of Multi-Trade installation such as plumbing, HVAC, Framer, Fire Sprinkler that may affect electrical installation.
SASCO offers a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. SASCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test and reference checks.