SAT Employee Reviews

Productive and challenging
Tutor-Writing&Math (Former Employee), Upper Saddle River, NJJune 3, 2015
I would review materials with students and help them learn. It was hard sometimes when students did not understand concepts and I could not easily explain them. It was enjoyable to see students succeed and see results.
GOOD AND INTERESTING JOB
EXTERIOR COMMERCE OFFICER (Former Employee), MexicoMay 23, 2015
Pros: MEET PEOPLE
Cons: WORK ALL DAY
It is an interesting job because you learn new things and skills you can apply to your life , THE BEST MEET MANY PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT PLACES AND LEARN TO WORK TOGETHER
I am a self employed SAT/ACT tutor
Preparation Teacher (Current Employee), Long Island, NYMay 8, 2015
I enjoy working with High School students and helping them meet their goals. I also assist with the process of applying for college and finding the best college for the student.
Very enjoyable
Test Proctor (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 21, 2015
Working with SAT/ACT is a very fun and rewarding experience because to know they are in here means they want to go to college. In my mind that is very good to know that they would take college very seriously.
SAT
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), USASeptember 18, 2014
No longer in business. This company has since be sold to another. It was frustrating to work for a company that was trying to sell,
Great place to feel like you are contributing to the world
Teacher (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 2, 2014
At this job we get to help low income students do well on the SAT, which is a huge part of getting into colleges. A day would consist of me going over previously assigned homework then teaching a lesson for the day on grammar, english, math. We teach the students skills to help them feel less intimidated about the SAT and more confident in the skills they already have. My co workers are just as passionate as me about the students and their learning and always give 100% to the job. Hardest part about the job is when the students are having a hard time focusing on the material as well as having a hard time grasping the concept. That leads to the most enjoyable part of the job which is learning new ways to teach a student a concept so they can understand it. Also, another enjoyable part of this job is when the student has the moment when they understand what they are doing.
Average to good
Private Tutor (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: students
Cons: boken up hours
Met many nice students, worked on my own, I like the job very much.
advance system, good at log in and track inventory.
Label Maker and Handler Material (Former Employee), Carpinteria, CAJune 5, 2014
i was trained for only 2 weeks instead of two Months in SAT, because i was able to learn and familirize with the system from my previous job at Jordano's Inc. However, there are more advance system and sophisticated (detail) than SAT, but SAT it is a very general system that allow everybody to understand and feel comfortable with it.
Fun place to work but has the feeling of a start-up
Project Manager (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLMay 20, 2014
Pros: open to employee feedback and creativity
Cons: company is 13 years old and feels like a start-up
I've worked for SATPG on and off since high school, leading to my current permanent position. It has always been fun working for them. Every day I get to work on a different project, many of which I have self-initiated. The management is extremely open to employee feedback and creativity. Because of this, my Microsoft Office Suite and online technology skill sets have greatly improved.
Flexible and challenging work
Instructor (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2014
The Princeton Review has given me great training and opportunities in the year-plus that I've been a part of their team. The staff and students alike are a pleasure to interact with.
Great experience
Testing Room Supervisor (Current Employee), Kalispell, MTAugust 29, 2013
Advanced my public speaking abilities
PRN work on Saturdays
Working with the high school students was always fun and rewarding.
Productive place
SAT, ACT (Former Employee), Miami, FloridaMay 15, 2013
• Issue student identification cards and parking permits to students in accordance with College policies and procedures
• Provide customer service in-person and over phone to reflect professional college image
• Plan and coordinate campus events and activities
• Provided assistance to the Director of Student Life with projects as needed
• Assist in supervising and training staff
• Create non-credit applications in MDC Mainframe System (Odyssey) and register new students into Orientation sessions
• Prepare and issue College ID cards and acquire goods and services for the department, including negotiation with vendors, purchase orders, and creating agreements for services
• Organize, maintain, and update department files. Prepare and submit work orders to other departments such as Campus Services, Network Services, Media Services, and Maintenance