SAT

SAT United States Employee Reviews

Very enjoyable
Test Proctor (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 21, 2015
Working with SAT/ACT is a very fun and rewarding experience because to know they are in here means they want to go to college. In my mind that is very good to know that they would take college very seriously.
SAT
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), USASeptember 18, 2014
No longer in business. This company has since be sold to another. It was frustrating to work for a company that was trying to sell,
Average to good
Private Tutor (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: students
Cons: boken up hours
Met many nice students, worked on my own, I like the job very much.
advance system, good at log in and track inventory.
Label Maker and Handler Material (Former Employee), Carpinteria, CAJune 5, 2014
i was trained for only 2 weeks instead of two Months in SAT, because i was able to learn and familirize with the system from my previous job at Jordano's Inc. However, there are more advance system and sophisticated (detail) than SAT, but SAT it is a very general system that allow everybody to understand and feel comfortable with it.
Fun place to work but has the feeling of a start-up
Project Manager (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLMay 20, 2014
Pros: open to employee feedback and creativity
Cons: company is 13 years old and feels like a start-up
I've worked for SATPG on and off since high school, leading to my current permanent position. It has always been fun working for them. Every day I get to work on a different project, many of which I have self-initiated. The management is extremely open to employee feedback and creativity. Because of this, my Microsoft Office Suite and online technology skill sets have greatly improved.
Flexible and challenging work
Instructor (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2014
The Princeton Review has given me great training and opportunities in the year-plus that I've been a part of their team. The staff and students alike are a pleasure to interact with.
Tutor (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: long breaks
Cons: work environment
Helped students develop academic skills by applying gained knowledge in tackling problems
Abet student with examination preparations for SAT and individual academic subjects
Great experience
Testing Room Supervisor (Current Employee), Kalispell, MTAugust 29, 2013
Advanced my public speaking abilities
PRN work on Saturdays
Working with the high school students was always fun and rewarding.
Productive place
SAT, ACT (Former Employee), Miami, FloridaMay 15, 2013
• Issue student identification cards and parking permits to students in accordance with College policies and procedures
• Provide customer service in-person and over phone to reflect professional college image
• Plan and coordinate campus events and activities
• Provided assistance to the Director of Student Life with projects as needed
• Assist in supervising and training staff
• Create non-credit applications in MDC Mainframe System (Odyssey) and register new students into Orientation sessions
• Prepare and issue College ID cards and acquire goods and services for the department, including negotiation with vendors, purchase orders, and creating agreements for services
• Organize, maintain, and update department files. Prepare and submit work orders to other departments such as Campus Services, Network Services, Media Services, and Maintenance