SAT Employee Reviews

I love teaching
College Prep Instructor (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 31, 2016
As an independent contractor with Study Smart Tutors, I am able to travel at my leisure and support young adults from all demographics in their pursuit for a better life. This job is very rewarding and allows me the freedom to convey my years of experience as a student to others who lack the guidance in their normal day-to-day lives. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and are willing to do whatever it takes to accommodate their teachers.
a very hard worker
Kirbyville junior (Former Employee) –  kirbyvilleOctober 20, 2016
hot sweaty day coworkers ready to go but im the type of person that's gone stay there and not complain at all until the job is down and clean up .
Tutored SAT
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, NJSeptember 1, 2016
I tutored SAT. I would usually have to get ready for it a couple of hours before, review everything and go. Normally, I would check to see if the student has memorized all of the vocabulary and see how well they do on practice test. Then would get paid $30 an hour. It was one of the easiest jobs I had ever had.
Goal Focused Workplace
Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 12, 2016
A relatively laid back Bay Area workplace, but with the Corporate umbrella seeming to loom more and more every day.

The staff was expected to excel and exceed every goal, with very little support from corporate. Unrealistic standards began to be placed, our temporary attitude of "everyone wears many hats to cover what must be done" was viewed by corporate as proof that we were perfectly fine being overworked and understaffed.
Great place to work..
Teacher, ABH Education (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, SCJanuary 7, 2016
Working as an SAT Instructor gave me a wonderful opportunity to teach and help young youths in my community get into the colleges and university of their choice, and I enjoyed every moment of my job.
Productive and challenging
Tutor-Writing&Math (Former Employee) –  Upper Saddle River, NJJune 3, 2015
I would review materials with students and help them learn. It was hard sometimes when students did not understand concepts and I could not easily explain them. It was enjoyable to see students succeed and see results.
Good and interesting job
EXTERIOR COMMERCE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  MexicoMay 23, 2015
It is an interesting job because you learn new things and skills you can apply to your life , THE BEST MEET MANY PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT PLACES AND LEARN TO WORK TOGETHER
Pros
MEET PEOPLE
Cons
WORK ALL DAY
I am a self employed SAT/ACT tutor
Preparation Teacher (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYMay 8, 2015
I enjoy working with High School students and helping them meet their goals. I also assist with the process of applying for college and finding the best college for the student.
Very enjoyable
Test Proctor (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 21, 2015
Working with SAT/ACT is a very fun and rewarding experience because to know they are in here means they want to go to college. In my mind that is very good to know that they would take college very seriously.
Sat
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  USASeptember 18, 2014
No longer in business. This company has since be sold to another. It was frustrating to work for a company that was trying to sell,
Great place to feel like you are contributing to the world
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 2, 2014
At this job we get to help low income students do well on the SAT, which is a huge part of getting into colleges. A day would consist of me going over previously assigned homework then teaching a lesson for the day on grammar, english, math. We teach the students skills to help them feel less intimidated about the SAT and more confident in the skills they already have. My co workers are just as passionate as me about the students and their learning and always give 100% to the job. Hardest part about the job is when the students are having a hard time focusing on the material as well as having a hard time grasping the concept. That leads to the most enjoyable part of the job which is learning new ways to teach a student a concept so they can understand it. Also, another enjoyable part of this job is when the student has the moment when they understand what they are doing.
Average to good
Private Tutor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2014
Met many nice students, worked on my own, I like the job very much.
Pros
Students
Cons
Boken up hours
advance system, good at log in and track inventory.
Label Maker and Handler Material (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAJune 5, 2014
i was trained for only 2 weeks instead of two Months in SAT, because i was able to learn and familirize with the system from my previous job at Jordano's Inc. However, there are more advance system and sophisticated (detail) than SAT, but SAT it is a very general system that allow everybody to understand and feel comfortable with it.
Fun place to work but has the feeling of a start-up
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 20, 2014
I've worked for SATPG on and off since high school, leading to my current permanent position. It has always been fun working for them. Every day I get to work on a different project, many of which I have self-initiated. The management is extremely open to employee feedback and creativity. Because of this, my Microsoft Office Suite and online technology skill sets have greatly improved.
Pros
open to employee feedback and creativity
Cons
Company is 13 years old and feels like a start-up
Flexible and challenging work
Instructor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2014
The Princeton Review has given me great training and opportunities in the year-plus that I've been a part of their team. The staff and students alike are a pleasure to interact with.
Tutor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 13, 2014
Helped students develop academic skills by applying gained knowledge in tackling problems
Abet student with examination preparations for SAT and individual academic subjects
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
work environment
Great experience
Testing Room Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTAugust 29, 2013
Advanced my public speaking abilities
PRN work on Saturdays
Working with the high school students was always fun and rewarding.