SAT

SAT Employer Reviews

Very enjoyable
Test Proctor (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 21, 2015
Working with SAT/ACT is a very fun and rewarding experience because to know they are in here means they want to go to college. In my mind that is very good to know that they would take college very seriously.
SAT
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), USASeptember 18, 2014
No longer in business. This company has since be sold to another. It was frustrating to work for a company that was trying to sell,
Great place to feel like you are contributing to the world
Teacher (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 2, 2014
At this job we get to help low income students do well on the SAT, which is a huge part of getting into colleges. A day would consist of me going over previously assigned homework then teaching a lesson for the day on grammar, english, math. We teach the students skills to help them feel less intimidated about the SAT and more confident in the skills they already have. My co workers are just as passionate as me about the students and their learning and always give 100% to the job. Hardest part about the job is when the students are having a hard time focusing on the material as well as having a hard time grasping the concept. That leads to the most enjoyable part of the job which is learning new ways to teach a student a concept so they can understand it. Also, another enjoyable part of this job is when the student has the moment when they understand what they are doing.
Average to good
Private Tutor (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: students
Cons: boken up hours
Met many nice students, worked on my own, I like the job very much.
advance system, good at log in and track inventory.
Label Maker and Handler Material (Former Employee), Carpinteria, CAJune 5, 2014
i was trained for only 2 weeks instead of two Months in SAT, because i was able to learn and familirize with the system from my previous job at Jordano's Inc. However, there are more advance system and sophisticated (detail) than SAT, but SAT it is a very general system that allow everybody to understand and feel comfortable with it.
Fun place to work but has the feeling of a start-up
Project Manager (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLMay 20, 2014
Pros: open to employee feedback and creativity
Cons: company is 13 years old and feels like a start-up
I've worked for SATPG on and off since high school, leading to my current permanent position. It has always been fun working for them. Every day I get to work on a different project, many of which I have self-initiated. The management is extremely open to employee feedback and creativity. Because of this, my Microsoft Office Suite and online technology skill sets have greatly improved.
Flexible and challenging work
Instructor (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2014
The Princeton Review has given me great training and opportunities in the year-plus that I've been a part of their team. The staff and students alike are a pleasure to interact with.
Tutor (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: long breaks
Cons: work environment
Helped students develop academic skills by applying gained knowledge in tackling problems
Abet student with examination preparations for SAT and individual academic subjects
Great experience
Testing Room Supervisor (Current Employee), Kalispell, MTAugust 29, 2013
Advanced my public speaking abilities
PRN work on Saturdays
Working with the high school students was always fun and rewarding.