Saturn Employee Reviews

fun and professional
sales/ purchasing (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 19, 2017
Great company to work for, they really like to show appreciation to their employees.Everyone is nice and really feels like a family. Good place to be,
they are closed
ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  MichiganOctober 25, 2017
Saturn was an awesome company to work for. but they are closed and over with thanks to the market crash and writing to fill up the 150 character minimum
Pros
everything
Cons
GM closed them down
Fast paced
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  South Holland, ILAugust 16, 2017
This was a fun and very informative company to work fir, always learning new things along the way. Close knit hard working knowledge staff. Shame the company closed up
great entry level technichan
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 7, 2017
Was just starting out in the automotive industry and learned quite a bit from working at this place. Only reason i left was to continue on with some schooling.
Pros
free luinch every so often
Cons
pay was low
saturn
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHJune 10, 2017
provided training on detailing cars and changing oil, had a wonderful atmosphere, wonderful people who were willing to help you understand and had patience
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
washing cars in the winter wasnt fun
Satun was a great company to work for.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Green Brook, NJMay 30, 2017
Saturn is no longer in business. They closed their doors in 2010. I had enjoyed working there and would have stayed with them if they were still open today.
It was a laid back job.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Marks, MSMarch 1, 2017
Working for Saturn was fun. I was only making 6.08 but it was a good job. We never had any problems and I loved working there, I hate they closed it down.
No longer in business
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Watertown, CTJanuary 30, 2017
Enjoyed the no haggle approach, the cars were good quality. No longer in operation. Unsure if anyone is still employed under the new manufacturers. ....
Enjoyable wrk
Mower Operator (Former Employee) –  Oal grove kyJanuary 25, 2017
Loves working here operating zero turn mowers and wamms mowing ft Campbell great wrk environment and very friendly ppl
Lead Analyst - Merge Purge Technician (Current Employee) –  Cheverly, MDOctober 31, 2016
Typical day at work includes processing file maintenance requests, processing list rentals and assisting other techs when needed. Co-workers are easy to work with.
Pros
Able to work from home
Cons
Health care plan is not the greatest
Easy work but no room for advancement.
Retail packaging specialist (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 8, 2016
Easy work. But no room for advancement even though they say there is. They will hire from the outside for management. You just sit trim package and sticker marijuana. If you smoke I guess it's good you get free samples monthly and a discount. The owners will walk past you and not even acknowledge you. They are making a killing and paying basically nothing.
Pros
Easy
Cons
No advancement
Great company
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJune 3, 2016
Learned how to sale used cars which is the hardest in the automotive industry some from some of the best in the business lead me to be the best of the best
Productive and effective day
LPN (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2016
A typical workday consist of caring for the residents putting them first and meeting their needs. Making sure staffing is sufficient. Unfortunately management was horrible at Saturn and that was the hardest part of the job dealing with unprofessional and fake people. The most enjoyable were the residents seeing them daily.
Pros
day shift
Cons
Constantly on your back about something
Review
Small Repair (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 6, 2015
I greatly enjoyed this job because I was able to deal with cars everyday and it was always something different every single day.
Automotive retail sales.
Sales Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 7, 2015
It was my first job in the automotive industry it was a very challenging business and fast paced with lots of daily training.
My first Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 2, 2015
I started at Saturn when I was in high school. Saturn showed me how the work place was and i saw what type of person in the work place i wanted to be. I started out as the night time receptionist and then went on to the part time cashier position. I was there for 3 years and was not able to work anymore hours when i started college. I saw that i had to move on to somewhere that has more hours for me. I really enjoyed working with the staff at Saturn and would have stayed if i could have had more hours. Saturn was a small company and not much room to grow.
Ok place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILJune 18, 2015
Good money, but a lot of hours. Also a lot of down time. Management couldn't always be trusted to do what was right. Unfortunately Saturn is gone for good..
exciting job
Assistant Manager/Used Car Sales (Current Employee) –  Macomb, MIApril 30, 2015
Assisted client in choosing the perfect automobile for there needs.Helped close sales for working associates.the most enjoyable part of the job was happy clientle.
good company
Technician (Former Employee) –  riverside californiaFebruary 11, 2015
good car line. sorry they went out of business.i was a master technician. I worked on all aspects of the automobile . i trained many mechanics on Saturns and enjoyed training the new mechanics on how to work on them
Pros
good car line
Hitting cars every day
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 8, 2015
It was a fun atmosphere where you would bang on the side of the car to show how it bounced back on a daily basis. Co-workers were very helpful and friendly. Fun environment to work with helping customers find the best fit.