Saturn Employee Reviews

Review
Small Repair (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 6, 2015
I greatly enjoyed this job because I was able to deal with cars everyday and it was always something different every single day.
Automotive retail sales.
Sales Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 7, 2015
It was my first job in the automotive industry it was a very challenging business and fast paced with lots of daily training.
My first Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 2, 2015
I started at Saturn when I was in high school. Saturn showed me how the work place was and i saw what type of person in the work place i wanted to be. I started out as the night time receptionist and then went on to the part time cashier position. I was there for 3 years and was not able to work anymore hours when i started college. I saw that i had to move on to somewhere that has more hours for me. I really enjoyed working with the staff at Saturn and would have stayed if i could have had more hours. Saturn was a small company and not much room to grow.
Ok place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILJune 18, 2015
Good money, but a lot of hours. Also a lot of down time. Management couldn't always be trusted to do what was right. Unfortunately Saturn is gone for good..
exciting job
Assistant Manager/Used Car Sales (Current Employee) –  Macomb, MIApril 30, 2015
Assisted client in choosing the perfect automobile for there needs.Helped close sales for working associates.the most enjoyable part of the job was happy clientle.
Technician (Former Employee) –  riverside californiaFebruary 11, 2015
good car line. sorry they went out of business.i was a master technician. I worked on all aspects of the automobile . i trained many mechanics on Saturns and enjoyed training the new mechanics on how to work on them
Pros
good car line
Hitting cars every day
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 8, 2015
It was a fun atmosphere where you would bang on the side of the car to show how it bounced back on a daily basis. Co-workers were very helpful and friendly. Fun environment to work with helping customers find the best fit.
Interesting concept of selling cars
New Car Sales Manager / Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSNovember 26, 2014
Helped the Sales team with training, education, and daily operations of the dealership.
The BEST experience of my life!
Material Handler, Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNOctober 14, 2014
Quality, Co-operation, Dedication.and Pride in our work is what we were all about! Self directed team members, problem solved issues as they came about, not blame games. We were the TOP Division in General Motors, winning at least four CHAIRMAN AWARDS- (top honors in the Corporation).

We were told "Americans" couldn't produce small car effectively in the U.S.A.

Four million vehicles later..... we accomplished what we set out to do, and we did a darn good job!
productive
Sales (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXOctober 9, 2014
Family we had lunch meeting and we were a family and a teammate I learn how to manger my work load nothing hard having great family
It is gone now...
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CASeptember 29, 2014
I loved working with my customers. I loved selling vehicles that would be an integral part of of their lives.
Pros
customers
Cons
hours
Great place to work and very customer oriented
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 1, 2014
I have worked for Saturn corporation for the total of 17 years I loved the philosophy about there customer service,unfortunately they are no longer in business.We all worked together as a team it was like family.I would interact with customers in person over the phone and take care of all there needs.I had learned how it is to work together as a team and exceed customers satisfaction.My most enjoyable part of my job was my customers.I loved my job.
Pros
reconized customers for there hard work with pep rallys and awards
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2014
worked as service and parts cashier. processed daily deposits. Submitted all warranty claims and followed up on payments
Pros
good company
Cons
went out of business
Excelent company
New and used auto sales, account manager (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHApril 26, 2014
It was a really nice comfortable place to work.
No hassle or haggle fixed pricing company.
New and Used auto sales
Sales and service

Was vary sad to see Saturn go out of business,
Systems Analyst: Service Parts
Catalog Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 25, 2014
primary objective was to product the parts catalog for the dealers to use when ordering parts. Management was supportive and my co-workers were truely a team that worked together to produce award winning service parts catalogs. The hardest part of the job was tracking all of the part number changes and the most enjoyable job was problem solving and the interaction with various teams (engineering, service, dealers, etc.).
Pros
new company, able to design new processes, team concept
Cons
politics
Saturn of Corpus Christi
Deal Clerk/Title Clerk/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 31, 2014
Great place to work, hated leaving. One big family, great management and had a great mentor.
Pros
great mentor, great hours.
Cons
no benefits
auto maker
Manufacturing laborer (Former Employee) –  Springhill,Tn.March 6, 2014
Great job, I helped build on a large scale assembly line, 60 cars an hour.
Fast paced
Mech-tech (Former Employee) –  Spring hill, TNMarch 4, 2014
Assembling doors and windows. Installing gas tank. Assembly line and tools.
Fast Paced Car Sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 1, 2014
The job was enjoyable and profitable, and increased sales skills yet there was limited traffic and the company eventually shut down.
Pros
learning experience
Cons
limited traffic
Fun and productive workplace
Parts Consultant (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDFebruary 11, 2014
My day typical started at 7:30, the day was laidback waiting for customer and tech to come get parts ending at 4:30. I learned to pay attention to what I'm doing because one mistake can mess a car up. Management was cool. Co-worker was great people fun to be around. The job wasn't hard to do. I most enjoyed the people and being around the cars.
Pros
the people and being around the cars.
Cons
no overtime available.