Saturn

Saturn Employer Reviews

Great place to work and very customer oriented
Service Advisor (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 1, 2014
Pros: reconized customers for there hard work with pep rallys and awards
I have worked for Saturn corporation for the total of 17 years I loved the philosophy about there customer service,unfortunately they are no longer in business.We all worked together as a team it was like family.I would interact with customers in person over the phone and take care of all there needs.I had learned how it is to work together as a team – more... and exceed customers satisfaction.My most enjoyable part of my job was my customers.I loved my job. – less
good company
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 19, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: went out of business
worked as service and parts cashier. processed daily deposits. Submitted all warranty claims and followed up on payments
Excelent company
New and used auto sales, account manager (Former Employee), Mentor, OHApril 26, 2014
It was a really nice comfortable place to work.
No hassle or haggle fixed pricing company.
New and Used auto sales
Sales and service

Was vary sad to see Saturn go out of business,
Systems Analyst: Service Parts
Catalog Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 25, 2014
Pros: new company, able to design new processes, team concept
Cons: politics
primary objective was to product the parts catalog for the dealers to use when ordering parts. Management was supportive and my co-workers were truely a team that worked together to produce award winning service parts catalogs. The hardest part of the job was tracking all of the part number changes and the most enjoyable job was problem solving and – more... the interaction with various teams (engineering, service, dealers, etc.). – less
Saturn of Corpus Christi
Deal Clerk/Title Clerk/Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great mentor, great hours.
Cons: no benefits
Great place to work, hated leaving. One big family, great management and had a great mentor.
auto maker
Manufacturing laborer (Former Employee), Springhill,Tn.March 6, 2014
Great job, I helped build on a large scale assembly line, 60 cars an hour.
Fast paced
Mech-tech (Former Employee), Spring hill, TNMarch 4, 2014
Assembling doors and windows. Installing gas tank. Assembly line and tools.
Fast Paced Car Sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 1, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Cons: limited traffic
The job was enjoyable and profitable, and increased sales skills yet there was limited traffic and the company eventually shut down.
Fun and productive workplace
Parts Consultant (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: the people and being around the cars.
Cons: no overtime available.
My day typical started at 7:30, the day was laidback waiting for customer and tech to come get parts ending at 4:30. I learned to pay attention to what I'm doing because one mistake can mess a car up. Management was cool. Co-worker was great people fun to be around. The job wasn't hard to do. I most enjoyed the people and being around the cars.
Auto sales
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAFebruary 7, 2014
The best job where I learned a lot about the sales process and determining the type of person you are selling to. It was a typical auto dealership mentality where you give up your life and family because your sales come mainly on the weekends. However, when sales were good, the money was as well.
Family Friendly
Biller/Cashier (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAJanuary 29, 2014
Billing customer service tickets for repairs on vehicles.
Educational and great place for a young person to wrok
Lot Technician & Technician (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COJanuary 6, 2014
This was my first job in the automotive field and I learned a lot. Anything from sales to advertising and maintenance on cars. Being able to drive nice brand new cars was a luxury in and of its self. I had to be self motivated to get things done as well as to make the customers happy.
Up beat place fun to work for
Customer Service Representative & Title Clerk (Former Employee), Okemos, MIDecember 12, 2013
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: no flexibility with work hours
My work day wold consist of dealing with service and sales customers as well as coworkers. I handled money from sales and service. I dealt with bank deposits on a daily basis. Had to be able to balance out sales and service accounts daily. I also uploaded new cars when they came in.
Great product and selling concept. Liked my boss, but I was bored.
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Waldorf, MarylandSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: gret car, good co-workers, liked my boss
Cons: job didn't have enough to beep my mind busy. i was bored.
Dealership opened at 9am everyday. Monday through Friday was S-L-O-W. A salesperson called the few prospects we had and past customers, but we had to find things o pass the time.

Our manager was a Christian with high morals and ethics who ran the dealership with simple, honest business philosophies. He was always willing to answer any question. A very – more... good, respectable man and boss.

My co-workers were friendly, but the finance person was lazy and only did enough to keep her job. If a situation involved her having to get out of her office, someone else would have to do what needed doing. That included going an extra mile for a customer. I did not have any respect for her. Even our boss had little use for her.

The hardest part of the job for me was keeping busy Monday through Friday. I took the job thinking it would be interesting, but I
soon realized I was bored to death. I have an MBA my prior jobs kept my mind in constant motion.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and talking with customers and helping them find the right car even it wasn't a Saturn.
Second most enjoyable feature of the job was knowing I was selling a great line of vehicles. I owned a Saturn and from experience knew what a great car it was. The information I told customers was true and honest. Nothing made up or said just to sell the car.

What I learned is easy. In the future, for any position I interview for ask what the typical day is like and analyze is there going to be enough in the job to keep me busy and thinking. – less
Office manager was great to work with
CSR/Cashier/Receptionist/Clerical (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAAugust 22, 2013
Pros: pleasant environment
Cons: saturn was a great place to work
All employees put focus on excellent customer service. All employees from the Sales Dept. to the Service Dept. worked great together.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Detail supervisor (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJuly 10, 2013
Pros: many food restaurants accross the street for lunch
Cons: no starbucks near
I DID SAME WORK AS FH DAILEY CHEVROLET, EVERYTHING WAS GREAT WORKING IN SATURN OF PLEASANTON
selling cars
Sales & Financing Manager (Former Employee), Lubbock TexasJuly 9, 2013
Pros: loved the money
Cons: had to be better the the sales men
this was a very fast pace job, i had to sell a car to make a paycheck

it was long hours, and i had to make sure i could sell sell sell and of course i did!!!

loved it i learn fast and i had the to know the financial part, i had to be aggressive, and i wanted to be on top of my game!!!
First time in car buiness, learned alot.
Fixed Operations and Service Manager (Former Employee), Hurst, TXJuly 2, 2013
Pros: very honest approach to the car buisness
Cons: the company to young to stand alone, without gm.
The best dealer Ive ever worked for, made life long freinds.
they are out of business
General Sales Manager (Former Employee), Nashua, NHMarch 22, 2013
out of business no no no job It was great no haggeling great management. Saturn is no longer
Good experience overall
Sales Consultant, Saturn of Savannah (Former Employee), savannah,gaMarch 6, 2013
Pros: great product sold saturns
Cons: company sank.
This was a fast paced position with exitement that came with every customer.

1 2 3