Saulsbury Industries Employee Reviews

Saulsbury
Helper (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXJanuary 26, 2017
Great company and great job opportunity. A lot of work and good location. close to family and great pay. totally recommend the company
Pros
breaks
Cons
nothing
Very good leadership
Termination Forman (Former Employee) –  Lucerne, COJanuary 10, 2017
This was the first company that I have worked for that earnestly desired to implement a culture of safety by using open and effective communication. The instrumentation termination crew had over 1800 field instruments. There were 9 RIO cabinets and two PLC cabinets. When the loop checks began there were only 2 loops that didn't check out.
Good Place to work
Apprentice Level II (Former Employee) –  Guymon, OKJanuary 2, 2017
I really learned a lot from working at Saulsbury. If you don't mind an honest days work, you will enjoy working there. I would recommend it to anybody.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Saulabury
Sr. Expediter / Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXNovember 30, 2016
Great workplace and benefits! Family oriented. Great business opportunities. Plenty of opportunities to advance within the company. The company is involved with the community and gives employees the opportunity to give as well.
Pros
Pay was excellent
Cons
No cons
Good work enviroment
Rig Welder (Former Employee) –  Barstow, TXNovember 29, 2016
This company has a lot of work around United states, the only thing is that they want to work fast, very good quality, good attendance, and per diem available
everyday work
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMSeptember 15, 2016
a typical day at work would be getting up early and prepare for a long day. always think about safety first so I can go home and see my family which is the best part of work knowing your working for family.
Good company to work for.
Boilermaker and Fitter Welder (Former Employee) –  Kemmerer, WYJune 27, 2016
Learned to use different equipment, machines, and picked up new working skills which I can now use in future jobs. Work days were 12 hour shifts from 7am to 7pm, all days of the week.
satify
Field Clerk (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TX 79766June 14, 2016
Saulsbury has been good to me for the past 7 years that i have work with them off and on its always a pleasure to work with an understanding company
If you like to travel, this is the place
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDMay 3, 2016
This is a good company to work for if you like "NOT" having a say in anything.
This Company conducts work all over the US and rely's on the help of travelers and only trusts there own. Rightfully so
Fun work environment with great co-workers
AutoCAD Drafter (Former Employee) –  Kenedy, TXApril 19, 2016
Saulsbury has a very independent driven work environment where the company places a lot of trust in the worker. There is no mirco-management and the hours are great.
Great company and people to work for
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMMarch 30, 2016
Very good environment, great team, management are great people to work and communicate with. They help, understand, and work with you on what you need when you need its the greatest company i worked for.
Overall, it is a great company to work for
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMMarch 2, 2016
SI is a very safety oriented workplace. I got along great with my co-workers and had a great learning experience as a pipefitter. The hardest part of the job is working seven days a week. A day off the work week would give employees time to rest.
Pros
Per diem
Cons
seven day work week
Good people and confusing work environment, Apparent growing pains
Project Manager - Engineering Services (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXFebruary 29, 2016
Day started with the meetings & line up with the Engineers and designers for various projects in progress. The company was poor on documentation for duties & procedures. Co-workers were the best and were responsive more so than the "mentors". The ups and downs of the oil industry is always the hardest part of anything oil related in this area. This company had just combined approximately three (3) months prior to my employment with them. They combined the Construction, Engineering and Electrical companies into one, and this is where I believe the growing pains started. It appeared to be a poor planed merger of the companies. Now off my soap box. The employees were the best! It was so enjoyable working with some of the brightest engineers and designers I have seen in a long time
Pros
Working with the bright young engineers, good overall people
Cons
Not knowing what responsibilities were and tension
no comment
Instrument Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXFebruary 29, 2016
company benefits were great, co-workers cooperation in job assignments was superb, 50% of first line supervisor was great communication was semiprofessional, safety was great
Pros
company benefits great
Cons
first line supervisor no communication
Good company
Rigger/Ironworker (Former Employee) –  ColoradoFebruary 14, 2016
Built 3 compressor stations with this company. They pay decent, met good people through this company and the have good management and safety personnel.
some what productive, due to lack of materiel
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDDecember 7, 2015
days are ok at sualsbury. hardest part would be dealing with the weater and and the downside is lack of material to complete or even start a project. notice that there is a lil bit of favortism thats going on within the company.
Pros
3 brks
Cons
not enough material onsite, and favorstism
Productive and Comfortable
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NMNovember 23, 2015
Comfortable environment, productive work experience, excellent communication among crafts.
I learned about setting elevations and setting anchor bolts. Most of what I know today is what I learned from working with this company.
Pros
Gaining ethical work experience
Great Family Oriented Company
front desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXNovember 3, 2015
I loved working here, i would go back if i had the chance. I am a mother and my management understood when i had to take off or leave work early or unexpected, Great place to work at the corporate office.
great job
Structure Welder (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, TXOctober 27, 2015
Fun work place with friendly co workers. Decent amount of politic because this is a big company. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day.
Cool job for a moment but nothing to lay your hat on.
Worker (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 8, 2015
I had a pretty good boss and learned a lot from him. Honestly I grew tired of things and moved on. Enjoyed my time but I don't miss it. Things aren't in place to be successful there but I think in the future that may change. Met a lot of cool people but an abundance of butt holes as well. Overall I would give them a C+ I have seen worse companies.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Jim Warner, Tracey Frazier, and Jimmy Mathews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saulsbury Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Saulsbury Industries Reviews by Location