Sava Senior Care Employee Review

View all Sava Senior Care reviews

lpn position floor nurse
lpn (Current Employee) –  Durango, COJune 18, 2014
i have enjoyed working for four corners health care over the last 29 years but now my family has relocated and i wish to be closer to my children and grandchildren and have decided to resign my position. I have totally enhance the quality of my life caring for the residents and will miss it very much. it has been a great opportunity for me and i have learned so much over the years.
Pros
taking care so such great residents
Cons
not enough staff a lot of times to give that extra care needed

Other Sava Senior Care Employee Reviews

Great company overall
Business Office Director (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 13, 2017
I enjoyed my position with Sava. Ability to maintain high collections, medicaid approval ratios and great bonus potential. Sava prides itself on the "culture" and for the facility I was employed did not have the culture aspect the company prides itself on. Management (Administrator) has a big part in the culture and its effect on the staff who is employed.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lack of support and team work
Company does not value long term employees.
Medicare Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDNovember 9, 2017
I have nothing to say about this company. I have wasted the past 14 years of my life.

The company benefits are terrible, costs keep going up and up and the wages are stagnate. Over the past 7 years, there has only been 2 raises and that was for 2% each year. How can people survive on that.

The company expects people to put their jobs first and family goes on the back burner. They continually employ ineffective people and lay off people that really care and can make a difference. I feel as though this company has definitely lost its way.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sava Senior Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7