Savantage Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Review of Savantage Solutions
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 21, 2015
Savantage is a great place to work! The company offers a great work/life balance to its employees and the work that I do is rewarding and gives me a feeling of accomplishment.
Pros
Love the job, company and co-workers
Cons
Commute
family oriented
Sr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 17, 2015
Allow employees to enjoy their time with family
M-F; but sometimes weekends.
sends candy to your home every holiday.
overall, it was a decent experience.
Displays best attitudes
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington DCAugust 21, 2015
I am pleasure to work with and ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge to client priorities is very important to the team. I supports anything we need me to, and always with one of the best attitudes.

A typical day at work- I displays excellent communication skills and does a fantastic job of keeping project leadership informed of issues.
I am able to use me expended knowledge of the system to appropriately research, analyze, assess issue and their solutions. I works very well with the client and project team members.
I am able to complete all of my work, including assisting other teams with their, I still delivering on time and high quality products.
Pros
Lunch times is fund times
Cons
good
Daily responsibilities
Junior Data Validation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 7, 2014
Perform data validation, i.e. work with transit agencies to verify data reported; cross reference with other financial reports as relevant.
Provide assistance as necessary to transit agencies in reporting management and auditor certifications, revenues, expenditures, assets, services, operations and resources consumption.
Track and document any issues/discrepancies. Trouble shoot, identify and report findings to supervisor.
Pros
great benefits, team player workplace
Focused and competitive company with high values and professionalism
Deputy Project Manager/IPT Lead, PEO (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 30, 2013
The mission is to optimize information delivery through the acquisition and integration of information technology infrastructure, which provides a synchronized, seamless information capability in support of the Army’s transformation to a modular, net-centric, expeditionary force, and supports the global Army to include the European and Pacific theaters. PdM I3MP contract supports a $36 million effort that includes management of 70 Full Time Employees (FTE) and 8 subcontractors.
Great Company
Deputy Project Manager/IPT Lead (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 3, 2013
Value all team members. Sav learning mod increase work knowledge. Strong leadership, and co-workers. Damanding client with high expectations.
Pros
family owned, trusting
Small company in transition
manager (Current Employee) –  virginiaDecember 18, 2012
As a woman owned small company, they were able to grow. Now that they are a larger company, the transition is going to be interesting.
Great Family friendly & Philanthropic Environment
VP (Current Employee) –  RockvilleOctober 15, 2012
I have been with Savantage for a few years now and really love the culture, philosophy of the CEO. She always gives back to our community and allows us employees to help contribute and give back. The employees at Savantage are kind, thoughtful and professional and I look forward to going to the office each an every day!
Pros
free snacks at the reception desk, healthy cashews, breakfast bars, and more
Worked Off-Site
BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Ft Belvoir, vAJuly 19, 2012
I worked off-site as a contractor on Ft Belvoir. Savantage is a great company that provide a great workl/life balance, management is great, culture and values are great.

Savantage Solutions Reviews by Location