Savantage Solutions

Savantage Solutions United States Employee Reviews

Focused and competitive company with high values and professionalism
Deputy Project Manager/IPT Lead, PEO (Current Employee), Rockville, MDMay 30, 2013
The mission is to optimize information delivery through the acquisition and integration of information technology infrastructure, which provides a synchronized, seamless information capability in support of the Army’s transformation to a modular, net-centric, expeditionary force, and supports the global Army to include the European and Pacific theaters. PdM I3MP contract supports a $36 million effort that includes management of 70 Full Time Employees (FTE) and 8 subcontractors.
Great Company
Deputy Project Manager/IPT Lead (Current Employee), Rockville, MDFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: family owned, trusting
Value all team members. Sav learning mod increase work knowledge. Strong leadership, and co-workers. Damanding client with high expectations.
Small company in transition
manager (Current Employee), virginiaDecember 18, 2012
As a woman owned small company, they were able to grow. Now that they are a larger company, the transition is going to be interesting.
Great Family friendly & Philanthropic Environment
VP (Current Employee), RockvilleOctober 15, 2012
Pros: free snacks at the reception desk, healthy cashews, breakfast bars, and more
I have been with Savantage for a few years now and really love the culture, philosophy of the CEO. She always gives back to our community and allows us employees to help contribute and give back. The employees at Savantage are kind, thoughtful and professional and I look forward to going to the office each an every day!
Worked Off-Site
BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee), Ft Belvoir, vAJuly 19, 2012
I worked off-site as a contractor on Ft Belvoir. Savantage is a great company that provide a great workl/life balance, management is great, culture and values are great.