SavaSeniorCare Employee Reviews in United States

nice rehab dept co-workers, but extremely disorderly facilty (gastonia) with unethical work demands
SLP (Former Employee) –  gastonia, ncNovember 3, 2014
excellent pay & good benefits. good, but expensive medical insurance. nice rehab dept co-workers. some pts were enjoyable to work with. disorganized facility (Gastonia). clueless administrators. very poor medical patient care. excessive interference by facility administrators & families. frequent requests by administrators to have therapists engage in unethical patient care related decisions. many challenging, medically complex patients, to learn a lot from.
Good Team
Divisional Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2015
I enjoyed the facility and field based team under my supervision.The pace was great and clinical product was generally at or above standard.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Travel
Fun Loving work place
Medical Biller/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDFebruary 22, 2015
The type of day was very busy.
I've learned how to bill and collect.
Management was fair.
love working with my co-workers, we were like family.
Collecting was the hardest.
working with my co-workers.
Horrible! Run away fast!!!!
Professional (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaAugust 23, 2012
What used to be a decent place to work was turned into a total nightmare/pit within a few months! "New" management made many unneeded changes including bringing most of her "friends" in when she got rid of the old staff. Morale is horrible, chronically short staffed, orientation non existent. Truthfully, i gave it up when i realized my professional license and sanity was more important. The place has a horrid reputation in this area, basically the last resort anyone would choose to work or "rehab" at. Please do your self a favor and dont even think about it!
Pros
nothing!!
Cons
everything
Great place to work!
Seneca SC-Administrator (Current Employee) –  Seneca, SCSeptember 2, 2012
Great benefits! Just do not like the location. Staff is great and we just had the best survey in the history of the building.
benefits
Cons
location

Comment – September 28, 2012

I've applied for the job as LNHA in Jacksonville, AL. several times. Never heard from anyone with the company. If the job is still available, I'd like to speak with an area manager. Thank you.

Fun Place to work.
Account Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2014
I am a self starter, independent, self-motivated, also a team player that love to meet deadline to advance and bring growth and success to my company or firm.
Pros
savaseniorcare do treat their employee with respect
Cons
really can tell

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SavaSeniorCare. Our community is ready to answer.