SavaSeniorCare

SavaSeniorCare United States Employee Reviews

Fun Loving work place
Medical Biller/Receptionist (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDFebruary 22, 2015
The type of day was very busy.
I've learned how to bill and collect.
Management was fair.
love working with my co-workers, we were like family.
Collecting was the hardest.
working with my co-workers.
nice rehab dept co-workers, but extremely disorderly facilty (gastonia) with unethical work demands
SLP (Former Employee), gastonia, ncNovember 3, 2014
excellent pay & good benefits. good, but expensive medical insurance. nice rehab dept co-workers. some pts were enjoyable to work with. disorganized facility (Gastonia). clueless administrators. very poor medical patient care. excessive interference by facility administrators & families. frequent requests by administrators to have therapists engage in unethical patient care related decisions. many challenging, medically complex patients, to learn a lot from.
Fun Place to work.
Account Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 26, 2014
Pros: savaseniorcare do treat their employee with respect
Cons: really can tell
I am a self starter, independent, self-motivated, also a team player that love to meet deadline to advance and bring growth and success to my company or firm.
Horrible! Run away fast!!!!
Professional (Former Employee), South CarolinaAugust 23, 2012
Pros: nothing!!
Cons: everything
What used to be a decent place to work was turned into a total nightmare/pit within a few months! "New" management made many unneeded changes including bringing most of her "friends" in when she got rid of the old staff. Morale is horrible, chronically short staffed, orientation non existent. Truthfully, i gave it up when i realized my professional license and sanity was more important. The place has a horrid reputation in this area, basically the last resort anyone would choose to work or "rehab" at. Please do your self a favor and dont even think about it!