Front Office Administrator-Real Estate Organization (LAX Area)
We are a Real Estate Organization seeking a dynamic English/Spanish speaking individual to be the front face of our company and provide administrative support.
Are you stagnant at your current position and looking for growth..? Are you tired of being treated just as a receptionist..? Do you want to be recognized for your contribution and ideas..? Are you ready to diversify your experience to include multiple aspects of the real estate industry including Real Estate Investments, Construction, Interior Design, Property Management, Staging, Real Estate Sales and much more? Are you ready to work hand in hand with our management team to move the company forward and upward..? Are you willing to give what it takes to move up in our organization..?
If the answers to the above questions are YES, then this the Perfect Opportunity for you!!!
The link below shares a VIDEO on our dynamic company and culture.
Be careful. . .. this video could change your life!!
We operate a forward thinking and innovative group of companies that specializes in multiple aspects of the real estate industry. We provide a culture rich environment structured around a set of defined core values which are:
1. Do Good
4. Growth-Profitability-Stability (G.P.S.)
5. Be Healthy
6. Dream Big
We believe that by clearly defining and communicating the expectations for this position, we can scout the perfect match for our company. The Role, Responsibilities, Requirements and Results for the Front Office Administrator Position are listed below:
- Front office Administrator
- Face for the Company
- Answer phones calls and transfer to appropriate staff members
- Play a key role as the "office gate keeper"
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Schedule appointments
- Follow up with vendors as needed
- Perform data entry as need
- Perform general clerical duties including; photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Greet visitors, direct them, and offer refreshments
- Administer testing modules/applications to potential team members
- Maintain an electronic and hard copy filing system
- Be a resource for office staff as needed
- Set up and coordinate meetings/appointments
- Support staff in assigned project work
- Administer reports as requested
- Maintain Kitchen + Conference room cleanliness, and water plants
- Keep track of supplies and update for inventory status
- Monitor and distribute mail, UPS or other deliveries to proper personnel
- Set up and clean after daily breakfast
- Bilingual -- English/Spanish (a must)
- Professional appearance at all times
- 2 years' experience in real estate office or highly professional environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Adobe products
- Extremely organized
- Real Estate license a Huge Plus!
- Successful representation of company brand
- Consistent Support to all departments
- Organized office environment
- Clients handled in professional manner
If you meet the requirements listed above and have the motivation, dedication and drive to join our dynamic team and culture rich organization, then email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the person for this job.