SaveCal Employee Reviews

Great work environment!
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CADecember 6, 2017
Absolutely love working at SaveCal. Provides plenty of opportunities to earn bonuses for those who deserve it. The overall atmosphere is great as well. Manager is great and understanding, while all the co-workers treat each other like family.
Best place I have ever worked!
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CADecember 6, 2017
It's easy too see SAVECAL cares about their workers as much as they do their costumers. The company highlights individual and group success. The best opportunity for those looking for good pay, great hours, and an awesome team that motivates you and strives to reach the best they can be, while also having fun!
Really great place to work, so much growth potential!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CADecember 5, 2017
I really love my job I’ve moved up from an entry level job to management in just a few months. If you work hard the owners will notice and reward you for it. I love the atmosphere and actually enjoy going I work everyday. They also invest in you a lot and really try to mold people into the best version of themselves
Pros
People, growth, flexibility, they invest in you
Horrible
Project Manger/ Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 2, 2017
Worst place that I have ever worked. Horrible people, and horrible pay. They rip off all of their customers and take short cuts on everything, no one knows what they are doing. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything you can think of
Great work place
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAOctober 31, 2017
This job is what you make it. If you are a self motivated and competitive person you would love this job. If you work hard youll do great. Definitely would recommend tho friends.
Project Management/Sales
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAOctober 20, 2017
Fair place to work but make sure you have 2 months living expenses saved as it is a independent contracting job. You will be putting out some expenses for you vehicle as you will be driving all over and putting around 400 miles per week.

Even though you are an Independent Contractor they treat you and manage you like you a fully benefited employee. Keep your opinions to yourself and might even work here for a long time.

You are provided jobs to manage and you will make more if you up sell and get new self generated business. I project a week is what you can expect and you are dealing with many contractors to do Roofing, HVAC, Solar, Windows, and Cool Wall.

Best part of job is you have freedom when not too busy to get more business or do what you must in your personal life.

Learned a lot about the business but most if was from my fellow contractors.

Hardest part is dealing with incompetent people in the trade. Trying to collect last pay.
Pros
Potential to make good income.
Cons
Poor Management, 0 benefits
Productive and fun work environment with increasing potential
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 1, 2017
SaveCal has provided an amazing opportunity for me to grow not only on a professional level, but on a personal level as well. The company truly has your best interest at heart and has continually shown to bend over backwards to help their employees, as well as going out of their way to satisfy each and every customer need.
Pros
Fantastic Pay, Flexible Scheduling, Professional and Understanding Management
Productive and fun enviroment
Project Manager/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2017
Savecal changed my life. Provided security, peace of mind and stability. Found a family and a career working at Savecal. I believe and trust this company. They care about their customers.
Pros
Career, stability, and financial peace of mind
Cons
Fun and flexible with employees and team work
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAAugust 10, 2017
I started working at save cal not too long ago but so far it has had a lot of changes but I do enjoy working with this team I've met a lot of professional and respectful people and I am encouraged to keep on giving it my best to make this company and myself advance in the life with a great positive attitude...
Pros
Good for schedule and understanding managers
Cons
Having to commute to eagle rock
Productive and fun work place
manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 10, 2017
fun positive environment to work in with opportunity to grow and advance. flexible hours good compensation friendly and productive work place. good energy
Productive work environment
Appointment setter (Current Employee) –  1480 Colorado BlvdAugust 10, 2017
Everyone is really friendly, we are expected to work and achieve our daily goals but are not pressured, we work at our own pace and if it seems like you are not working they don't pressure you. We are expected to work and know our duties.
Pros
Free food at times. Friendly environment.
Cons
Late closing hours even on weekends.
Overall basic management, great environment
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAAugust 10, 2017
The work environment at SaveCal is great everyone gets along, the management is great. Caring of their customers. Management is caring of their employees as well.
Fun working environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAAugust 10, 2017
Great place to work at and great atmosphere. Competitive yet fun at the same time. 1 hour breaks are always a plus and you're able to receive commission after a certain amount of period.
Pros
1 hour lunch, 40 hours per week
Productive and friendly environment to work in
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAAugust 10, 2017
You must be a team player if you decide you want to work for Save cal. For as long as I've been here I've noticed that only the self motivated and the most communicative personas are the most successful.
Pros
Good Pay, Easy Job for Over- achievers, Proffesional atmosphere
Cons
You won't be a good fit if you're not driven to excell
Great Atmosphere! Always Able To Maintain Everyone's Needs!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAAugust 8, 2017
I've never had a problem working here! I've always been encouraged to push for more! Definitely a great place to work! Any problem ive had they've been there to result it
Call center appointment setter
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAAugust 8, 2017
I would like to say this company is very fast paste and very well established and all management is very understanding,that is really nice of them to understand each other and everyone 😁
Pros
Very understanding
Cons
Can't think of anything
Call center is great
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAAugust 8, 2017
I love working for savecal. They pay well and they give overtime which is really great. I can't complain working here I had nothing but great experience working with several. Also the employees here are also great. Thanks Savecal for the opportunity.
Pros
bonus every month
Working at Savecal
Senior Energy Consultant (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 23, 2017
Great pay, plenty of appointments, constant training, plenty of opportunity to flourish. If you are willing to work, study, share and apply yourself, this is the place for you.
Pros
Always opportunity to work, sharpen your skills and make great income.
Cons
If you aren't willing to work, give, help others and serve please do not apply.
Sell, or be sold...
Commercial Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sun Valley, CAJune 9, 2017
The title says it all. This company breeds salespeople. Don't apply if you are not focused on the close. Work your own schedule, morning until night or whatever you prefer. They offer great services to their clients, with quality in an industry plagued by poor workmanship. You can easily make 300000 in a year. I made over 150k my first year with SaveCal. This is not a customer service job, IT IS SALES!
Pros
Work/life, compensation
Cons
No 401k, health, or salary
Great Opportunity / Pay
Senior Energy Consultant (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 3, 2017
SaveCal is a wonderful opportunity for strong minded and focused individuals. Compensation is excellent if you work hard, stay committed and always better your game. You can always count on upper management support and guidance. Training is continuous and excellent, I have gained tremendous knowledge and became more focused.
Pros
Continuous training, management support, great rewards
Cons
A lot of driving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SaveCal. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3