Saveology Employee Reviews in United States

Technical Support and Sales
Customer Service Rep/Sales (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLOctober 13, 2015
Absolute worse experience with this company! Saveology/Technion provides technical support for electronics such as computers, phones, tablets, and routers. When customers call in for support, this company fools the customer into thinking they have reach Apple, HP, or whoever the manufacturer is for the device. They make the customer think that their warranty does not cover the issue that they are calling in about, and then force customers to pay for tech support! I hated lieing to cusstomers and scamming them. I got in trouble because i would tell the member the truth ad let them know we weren't their manufacturer. Horrible company to work for. They are scammers!
Pros
Learned a little about tech support
Cons
The company scams customers
Position Review
Tier 2 Lead Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 25, 2015
Fun place to work and management team was very professional. team work was a must and cultured into the daily routine. Will recommend to any job seeker.
Productive company overview
Customer Service Sales/Incoming Call Center (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJuly 7, 2015
Answer about 300 call a day (sales call) sold about 200 telecumications products in 8 hours. Great company to work for to bad they moved to Florida
Looking to grow
Customer Service Representative/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJune 22, 2015
• Assisted supervisor with daily operation.
• Made inbound & outbound phones calls.
• Retained and upgraded customers using strong listening skills.
• Solved customer problems.
Work as Many hours as possible
SALES (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 10, 2015
One can work as many hours as possible selling quality packages and then up-selling extended protection programs for all their technology needs.
Pros
Unlimited over time
Cons
selling shady extended warranties
Fun work place and productive!!
Customer service (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJanuary 8, 2015
It was a challenging job. Fun at the same time. You had your bad and good days. It was a job all about sales. If your numbers were up you are safe. Other than the numbers, if you are a people person you would not have any problems performing this job.
a place with good opportunity to make good money
Sales Rep/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLSeptember 28, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was always working with a group of caring professionals that made you feel like you were part of a team and would work in harmony.
Pro
Top agent / Lead Agent (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJuly 29, 2014
If you work for the Sharepoint or Office 365 accounts, it's a great place to get entry level experience. Met a ton of great people there. Depending on the time of the year and how many people are employed there, there's a good chance you'll have a selection of schedules. They do their best to work around outside life (kids, school, etc).
pays on a weekly basis
Inbound Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Margate FloridaMay 7, 2014
I loved the fact that Saveology pays on a weekly basis and the hourly as well as the commission was good.
Pros
weekly paycheck
Cons
short breaks
Great work enviornment some what like google
My Tech Help (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 13, 2014
Loved going to work nice co-workers plenty of work and employment

Want to know more about Saveology?

Ask a question
sale on every call
Information Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLFebruary 13, 2014
we had to fix the problem and sale to the end user. Salesmen and women really lied to end users to make sales.
Pros
worked with mac systems
Cons
sale to every user
Sales representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJanuary 8, 2014
At this company I sold different types of services for the customers
Verizon
Dish Network
Comcast
Vonage
Pros
making sales
Cons
not making sales
saveology
Customer Service/ Billing - Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLDecember 2, 2013
Saveology was not an easy company to work for. The business practices as a customer service company was not at all geared towards providing customers with service. Management was very unfair in their ways of promotions. The great part of the job was that the pay was weekly.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
not an honest company
good workplace
Saveology, Sr. Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJNovember 19, 2013
Fast paced friendly environment. I learned to work in a demanding environment. work in a team and on a individual bases. the hardest part of the job was maintaining sale goals across the board.
Pros
building relationships
Cons
hours
review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 1, 2013
Log into the system', go into my agent login system to review the working agents case files. Review the customer profile who was not able to get the assistance they needed from that agent. Contact the customer to resolve their issues and if they are out of support.
Go into my chat login to help the customer that are online base, review their technical issues with computers, laptop, tablets, ipads and ect.

The management at the job are more or less advisors. Meaning that if you are having an issue with an agent or customer they are the ones whom come to handle the problem. My co-workers was by all means the best people to work with. The number one value that I will carry with and from the job is the team work.
Pros
co-worker, learning level
Cons
lack of growth
To much drama
Management/Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLOctober 17, 2013
More drama than a soap network. Than and they willingly and knowingly take advantage of their customers.
Pros
you got a paycheck
Cons
everythingelse
exciting workplace
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJOctober 16, 2013
Saveology was a good company to work for. A typical day at work was very fun at times. Made you want to get the job done. Some of the managers were very friendly and helpful
Productive, very educating, a fun place to work at, and kept animals and a gym inside of their building.
Dish Network / Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLOctober 10, 2013
A typical day at work for me was to come in and hear the parrots speaking and people playing basketball on their breaks as soon as I walked in. Then I would walk to my cubicle at work, log in my phone and computer, and get to work immediately. What I love about the job most was the energy from everyone because even though we were always busy and always made sure we met beyond our job requirements, because of management and my co workers we still had fun while we were doing it. Plus Saveology had to be the first Company that I had worked for that kept live animals (Parrots and Monkeys) inside of their building. They also had a nice gym and basketball court inside the building as well. The hardest part of my job was when they sometimes let people go home early because I was so addicted to working there that I didn't want to leave.
Pros
you can order food with no money and they could just take it out your check, management, co workers, and my customers
Cons
their are none
Great learning experience
Training Manger (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 30, 2013
Managed day to day operations of training dept. and operations of customer service/retention, and home security depts. prior

Learned almost all perspectives of the business from sales, customer service, management, to marketing

Learned several effective ways to manage both the business and the people working for me.

co- workers were great to work with.
It a good company but it not stable
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLJuly 24, 2013
taking calls and mack as much sales you can get
how to be on point with my sales