Saveology Employee Reviews

Rude and Non-Professional Management
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 30, 2017
Working for Saveology was a horrible experience. Upper- Management has no respect for its employees. C-level executives would scream at employees for no good reason. The CEO would walk around with a bat in his hands.
Fun place to work
Telemarketing Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 15, 2016
It was a nice place to work benefits where good the pay was good and commission as well. Management was good, coworkers very friendly, easy going environment to work. There was nothing hard about the job.
Multi-Million Dollar Company ran like a mom and pop store
ex employee (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJMarch 26, 2012
First, they promise you the world, and give you a great offer letter, but do not honor it. They threaten if you do not perform. They do not support people with families and expect you to work 70 hours a week otherwise you do not have a job. Headquarters in Florida threaten to close New Jersey center if they do not perform. Nepotism where family workers work in the company cause problems for others trying to do their jobs. To say management is professional is a joke, because they do not know how to talk to someone without cursing. Also, not a lot of women in management, hence, all boys club. I would not recommend this company to anyone looking for a company to grow with. I had an offer letter which stated clearly a greater salary after 90 days. My boss says that "I should have known better that the culture of the business is such that they do not always follow what they put to paper."
Pros
no pros
Cons
working there
Dysfunctional,stressful environment
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJMay 8, 2012
If you last more then 7 months you are known as a long term employee. Seems someone is fired or forced out everyday, it becomes part of the daily routine. I saw at least 20 people fired in a 90 day period.

Management has no interest in helping you, after a while employees just stop asking for help. You're measured on at least 15 metrics, 10 of which you can not control.

No work life balance, seems you're always at work. The majority of the workforce in scheduled between 11 am thru 10 PM daily, leaving you little time for a life. Must work at least one day on the weekend, never having two days off in row.

South Plainfield NJ seems like it's losing most of its business to the Florida locations, One of which is a newly constructed state of the art corporate headquarters.

If you're looking long term it's not going to happen here.Believe me burn out is a concern with this job. The pay is not bad, some overtime, and a little commission (NJ).
Pros
good base pay: easy sale: good clients:
Cons
dysfuntional management, high turnover, no life balance
Position Review
Tier 2 Lead Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 25, 2015
Fun place to work and management team was very professional. team work was a must and cultured into the daily routine. Will recommend to any job seeker.
saveology
Customer Service/ Billing - Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLDecember 2, 2013
Saveology was not an easy company to work for. The business practices as a customer service company was not at all geared towards providing customers with service. Management was very unfair in their ways of promotions. The great part of the job was that the pay was weekly.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
not an honest company
review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 1, 2013
Log into the system', go into my agent login system to review the working agents case files. Review the customer profile who was not able to get the assistance they needed from that agent. Contact the customer to resolve their issues and if they are out of support.
Go into my chat login to help the customer that are online base, review their technical issues with computers, laptop, tablets, ipads and ect.

The management at the job are more or less advisors. Meaning that if you are having an issue with an agent or customer they are the ones whom come to handle the problem. My co-workers was by all means the best people to work with. The number one value that I will carry with and from the job is the team work.
Pros
co-worker, learning level
Cons
lack of growth
Hectic work environment and commissions...
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJFebruary 4, 2016
The company is not so bad if you like working in a sales commission environment. Most of the employees are very friendly and upbeat, so the morale is quite good. Most of the supervisors are very good and will mentor you, which is beneficial in your commissions.
If you have the "sales" mentality, and work on commission, then this would be the company to represent.
Pros
incentives, shift differential
Cons
short breaks, monitored locker room
Basic Summary
Sales Rep / Technician (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJune 22, 2013
The pay was very well and the schedule was great enabling me to continue to be a full time dad but the management , ethics and advancement was some of the worst I've experienced
Pros
Scheduling. Pay
Cons
Breaks, Management, Ethics
A fast paced and rewarding call center
Tier Two Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 24, 2012
Great place to work for those who wan to start a career in IT.
Phones are busy and work is fast paced.
Very gratified customers and a management team that cares.
Pros
growing fast
Cons
growing fast
Productive, very educating, a fun place to work at, and kept animals and a gym inside of their building.
Dish Network / Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLOctober 10, 2013
A typical day at work for me was to come in and hear the parrots speaking and people playing basketball on their breaks as soon as I walked in. Then I would walk to my cubicle at work, log in my phone and computer, and get to work immediately. What I love about the job most was the energy from everyone because even though we were always busy and always made sure we met beyond our job requirements, because of management and my co workers we still had fun while we were doing it. Plus Saveology had to be the first Company that I had worked for that kept live animals (Parrots and Monkeys) inside of their building. They also had a nice gym and basketball court inside the building as well. The hardest part of my job was when they sometimes let people go home early because I was so addicted to working there that I didn't want to leave.
Pros
You can order food with no money and they could just take it out your check, management, co workers, and my customers
Cons
Their are none
Technical Support and Sales
Customer Service Rep/Sales (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLOctober 13, 2015
Absolute worse experience with this company! Saveology/Technion provides technical support for electronics such as computers, phones, tablets, and routers. When customers call in for support, this company fools the customer into thinking they have reach Apple, HP, or whoever the manufacturer is for the device. They make the customer think that their warranty does not cover the issue that they are calling in about, and then force customers to pay for tech support! I hated lieing to cusstomers and scamming them. I got in trouble because i would tell the member the truth ad let them know we weren't their manufacturer. Horrible company to work for. They are scammers!
Pros
Learned a little about tech support
Cons
The company scams customers
over whelming
inbound customer service (Former Employee) –  south plainfield njMay 22, 2012
i would come in answer my first phone call and was pleased to be at work.
i learned about different types of cable services and their companys
when it came to management they were awful, did not know how to speak to you with respect, always had favoritizism.
i loved my coworkers they were friendly people
when we had to work on an epmty stomach because there were to many calls in the que.
i got the chabnce to meet new people and also enjoyed a new work experience
Pros
money that they gave away
Cons
paid alot for a health care that was horrible, short breaks
Horrible Company
Tech Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 16, 2013
They were suppose to give me a raise for 5 months but we i asked then fired me
Great learning experience
Training Manger (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 30, 2013
Managed day to day operations of training dept. and operations of customer service/retention, and home security depts. prior

Learned almost all perspectives of the business from sales, customer service, management, to marketing

Learned several effective ways to manage both the business and the people working for me.

co- workers were great to work with.
It began as a good place to work
sales agent (Former Employee) –  margate, flFebruary 4, 2013
Specifically my company within saveology, mytechhelp, was the only company I had experience with. For the first few months of employment, the company and its direction seemed promising. Then as the amount of callers increased so did the amount of issues. Long story short. The company does not promote from within. They cut the commission mid phone call. Sometimes without even a notice. The hardest part of the job is finding out why you are missing several hundred dollars from your paycheck and why it will take 2 weeks to receive money back. I've worked there 8 months and only enjoyed the first 3.
Cons
all of the above.
not good
Systems Support Tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLOctober 30, 2012
not a good company-- makes promises of 40-50k a year, and no vaildity to this. wouldnt recommend ever...
Pros
none for average employee- tech frm and not even any medical benefits
Cons
a lot, communist work setting
It was a funny place to work.
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 19, 2012
It was a great place to, I wish I didn't have to leave. I left because of school.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
was't able to attend school and work.
Vision is Growing
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 7, 2013
They're always looking for innovation, and CEO has an amazing eye for start ups...
Pro
Top agent / Lead Agent (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJuly 29, 2014
If you work for the Sharepoint or Office 365 accounts, it's a great place to get entry level experience. Met a ton of great people there. Depending on the time of the year and how many people are employed there, there's a good chance you'll have a selection of schedules. They do their best to work around outside life (kids, school, etc).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saveology. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7