Saviva Research LLC provides Renewables sector investment research to clients who primarily include managers of private equity, mutual, and hedge funds, family offices, and funds of funds. We have developed the business out of our work providing Renewables strategies, due diligence, studies, reports and policy recommendations for government authorities, financial institutions, and the world's leading corporations and investment managers. We bring technological and financial expertise, academic rigor, and real world operating experience to our research and consulting, focused on the low cost production and efficient management of essential commodities, with reduced environmental impacts. The Company also serves as the in-house research arm of Saviva FS I LP, an early-stage renewables focused private equity firm with $50MM of committed capital. Saviva Research is an entrepreneurial company that supports internal growth and development.
We are seeking an Office Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and relevant experience. It is essential that the candidate be a self-starter, capable of being effective without constant supervision and able to anticipate and solve problems before being told to do so. The position is located in Manhattan. Please apply only if you currently live in New York or are interested in relocating to New York.
Scope of the Position:
The Office Manager reports to the Senior Administrator and is responsible for providing office management services to Saviva Research LLC in Manhattan. The employee will support company operations by efficiently maintaining office systems, accounting, and records and supporting the Executive Officers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Implement office policies
- Organize and manage filing systems
- Management of Executive Officers’ schedules
- Interaction with service providers
- Order supplies and maintain office inventory
- Manage office expenses, generate expense reports and invoices
- Maintain client subscription database
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics and qualifications:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bookkeeping knowledge and familiarity with QuickBooks
- Experience with calendaring and travel planning
- Familiarity with Dropbox, Asana, GoToMeeting and other web-based team tools
- A strong interest in ‘renewables’ and green technology
- Strong work ethic and ambition
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Fluency in written and spoken English
For immediate consideration, please apply for the Office Manager position by sending a cover letter and resume. We will contact selected candidates. No phone calls please.
Saviva Research offers a competitive base salary and discretionary bonus and profits participation based on performance. Saviva Research offers an industry leading health insurance plan. Our talented team shares a passion for excellence, commitment to team work, and pride based on the firm’s track record in the alternative investment industry.
It is the policy of Saviva Research LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.