SavvyTech Security is a world leading, one-stop security products and surveillance system supplier. With over 10 years’ experience in manufacturing quality CCTV products, we carry a full line of security and surveillance products. Our goal is simple, to offer our customers the most reliable and cost-effective solutions for all CCTV or security applications backed by our friendly and flexible customer service and reliable technical support.
SavvyTech Security’s products are backed with best-in-class service and technical support. We offer longer warranties than our competition and immediate 24/7 response to customer service issues, providing a better customer experience than any other security products supplier.
Our mission is to provide affordable and quality products in response to growing customer needs and increasing competitiveness of the market.
Sales representative is responsible for the building all sales channels and the drive and delivery of effective sales growth. He/She must have expertise in various vertical markets, understand all kinds of sales strategies such as tele-marketing and email marketing and be an excellent communicator and team player, exhibiting a successful track record of disciplined achievement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exceed monthly sales objectives of CCTV and related security products
- Develop new customers and maintain existing customers’ data base assigned, follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, prompt follow-up on sales leads and provide excellent service
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the organizations’ core competencies and differentiated capabilities and apply this knowledge to provide value-added solutions to customers
- Continually enhance selling skills, product, technology, application, and industry knowledge
- Provide accurate, complete, consistent and timely reports as requested by sales leadership
- Develop and maintain communication with new and current channel partners in order to facilitate sales – serving as the primary point of contact for the channel.
- Expand market share via new business development and customer care programs.
- Assist Operations and Administration departments with project organization and client expectations.
- Frequent travel to assigned territories to visit clients, product presentations, technical seminars and to attend shows and exhibitions
- “Cold calls” to explore new customers
- Keep current customer relationships, scheduled call back, introduce new products, follow up customer needs
- Help with walk-in customers
- Team with the technical department to help technical support
- Collect payment, help warehouse staffs like packaging and coordinating shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
Required Skills and/or Knowledge
- Bilingual preferred
- Minimum 2 years security industry sales management experience preferred
- Already has some clients resource, can start sales immediately
- Familiarity with key products, including CCTV, IP-Cameras
- Good knowledge of computer, networking and technology related services
- Competitive salary + monthly bonus and commissions based on sales productivity
- Yearly bonus if sales amount exceeds yearly objective
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Positive, productive fast-paced work environment
- Career growth opportunities, promoted to sales manager in new branch office
Our contact information
SavvyTech Security Corporation
15342 E. Valley Blvd, Suite A
City of Industry, CA 91746
Tel: (626) 961 8999
Indeed - 15 months ago