Say Media

Say Media Employer Reviews

Cool place, trying to figure themselves out
Account Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 2, 2013
Cold Calling, Prospecting, Pitching and Closing new business.
Great Place to Work
Media Development Manager (Current Employee), san francisco, caSeptember 11, 2012
This is a job for someone who is good with change as changes can happen quite often depending on the group. There are also many of the challenges associated with working in an up-and-coming company including tools that are still being developed and shifting priorities.

Many people are happy to work here and retention is good. There are many company sponsored events. Many complain that there is not a clear path to be promoted and for some that is true. Many talented people leave to pursue careers elsewhere for that reason.

All in all, this could be a great place to work depending on the person. I enjoyed a lot of time at SAY. If I had to say something negative, there are a few personalities that I had trouble dealing with which made my day-to-day difficult at times.
Great Place to Get Training
Ad Operations Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 22, 2012
Pros: incredible learning experience
Cons: lack of stability
I enjoyed my 2 month stay at SAY, it was unfortunate that the hiring atmosphere wasn't ideal. However, I would gladly do it all over again and am grateful for the behind the scenes look at online advertising.
Young Company with Startup Environment and Limited Growth
Sales (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 9, 2012
Pros: free breakfast or lunch once every week.
Cons: long work hours, lacking growth opportunities, bad work environment with basement with no windows, benefits are below average
Company has big Company ideas, but can't get passed start up mentality. Benefits are below average and there is no opportunity to grow. Employees are treated like garbage by management.