Sba Employee Reviews

great place to work
Legal Assistant Small Business Administration (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 7, 2018
Overall SBA is a great please work. Unfortunately there is limited staff requirements due to the nature of the work. SBA works with disaster related loans and mainly works when there is a disaster. I would definitely come back to work.
great
Program Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 7, 2018
Great place to work.
Great people
Fun inviroment
Great tome with everyone and everyone is and was very respectful and knowledgeable about everything being tought to you.
Productive and well managed
Interior Design (Former Employee) –  Davenport, FLJanuary 21, 2018
Great place to work The manager and owner is awesome. Fabulous home decor. Coworkers there all work as a team which is very important to me. Fun work.
Pros
free item samples given
Cons
Hours
Typical Government Employment
Loan Officer/AVP, Central Valley Community Bank (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 18, 2018
As with many departments of government employment 20% of the workforce does 80% of the work. It's not right that the 80% that don't want to do their jobs are compensated at the same rate as the 20% that do most of the work.
Pros
Stability - Monopoly
Cons
Co-Workers that won't carry their weight
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 6, 2017
Great place to work. Benefits was excellent. Plenty of room for advancement. There was an open door policy with the CEO of the company and afforded every opportunity that became available.
SBA Loan Closer
Senior Loan Closer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 16, 2017
My work days consisted of at least 10-12 hour days
Worked most weekends
This department is a new one and it still is not completely organized always changing jobs around
The hardest part of the job was trying to satisfy the Borrower in closing this type of loan in the quickest amount of time
When I can tell the Borrower his dream has come true to open his new business - we are ready to close.
It was a fun setting also very busy and fast work
Cleaning and organizing (Former Employee) –  MovedAugust 6, 2017
Overall it was a great experience and plenty of hours... Also get paid every friday on the company's pay card... Some days it labor work and cleaning and organizing
Good people to worki with
Design and A/E Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 8, 2017
Good company. I wish they had more A/E to suffice my needs. I mainly come from the design side of the house and SBA was strictly tower management. I acted as a liaison for construction and real estate.
its a temp position but the compensation is goood.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 20, 2017
I enjoyed working for SBA. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I reviewed files that were in the loan application status. Its a detailed position.
Although the office was small I learned so much while temping there.
Collector/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYFebruary 16, 2017
My hours were 9-6pm. A day at SBA included posting payments and calling delinquent clients. I was able to improve my Excel skills and worked for a wonderful manager. Although that location was closing it was work as usual with a delightful group of people.
Pros
A great place to enter back into the job market.
Cons
The assignment ended
Great Place to being in telecom
Site Acquisition Specialist / Zoning Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 28, 2016
fast paced environment, self-starting atmosphere, encouraged to solve problems independently. freedom to take risk. great exposure to acquisition of land rights, zoning and project management principles.
Pros
Mobility / Independent
Cons
eventually - too much time on the road.
Hard work and long days
Construction Analyst - Loss Verification (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 29, 2016
Long days, little training (8 hrs) provided. Rotated training leads train different ways.They are busy with.high production is job security. First comment was this job is not for everybody.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Training time and detail coverage, to production level.
Excellent
Credit Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 29, 2016
Wonderful place to work. Great Company wonderful people an increase to my professional knowledge. Great working environment, growth is an incredible part of development that is encouraged through training and mentoring. Fabulous, Fabulous
Typical work day
Business Development Associate, US Bank (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 26, 2016
My typical day at work would start off as any other day, work with my peers to come up with new ideas to better improve work flow and technology. I am a firm believer that customer experience is everything, and when you have happy employees you have happy customers.
ok job
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  windsor locks cctJanuary 27, 2016
this job was ok have to much to say words can not describe in word just great great.hard working coworkers strong management what agreat team
fun place to work
Construction Mgr, to Estimator (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 10, 2016
had fun watching the company/office I worked in fail. upper management was not truthful with our customers. HR was not very helpful. most of the coworkers were all yes people. i enjoyed going home from work the most. I was paid for 8 hours and put in 10+ hours a day. I had 4 supervisors over the 3 years i worked there. Not a very good review of the office I worked in.
Pros
Cons
no breaks, overworked
Productive professional environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, NYDecember 2, 2015
Great place to work, made continuous sales. However the internet and the current business environment shut the operation down. Lost major vendors that went dealer direct that no longer needed a distribution services.
Wonderful place to work
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 5, 2015
Enjoyed working for this Company and helping Hurricane Family and Company start over. Worked 12 on from 0600-1800 7 Days and Week
terrible work environment due to upper management
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 5, 2015
I did not have a good experience working for SBA due to the fact that if something goes wrong with the work the managers want to blame everyone else for their mistakes.
Great people
Business Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2015
BB&T is the company. I have not worked at the SBA Iworked in the SBA division of BB&T. Please correct this on the Indeed website